Do OWSers understand what they are calling for is tyranny?

Liberty

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2009
colorado
OWS protesters get pepper sprayed for breaking the law and are hailed as heroes. In syria, protesters call for revolution to overthrow a government that is the kind OWS is calling for, many get shot and killed by the government, and die anonymously. You people have no idea the type of horrific tyrannical government that your "revolution" will bring us. What gives YOU the right to choose how others live? Please disband and consider legal means of change, and while you are at it educate yourselves on what liberty really is...it is a government that secures liberty not a government that provides everything to a society of lazy degenerates. These OWSers, like the successful statist uprisings across the world have managed to do nothing to secure liberty, yet have secured tyranny in every country where the people demand free stuff.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo6NMom2L0A]A Global Revolution to Overthrow Statism - YouTube[/ame]

They don't care. They care only about what they want, to hell with the rest of 'the people'. They are unAmerican.

look the people need warranty that their lack of self-accountabilty is mitigated

and the weed has to be free

mkay ?

They want everything. Free. While they lay around in their own shit and smoke dope. Force someone else into social slavery to pay for it. Of course they want tyranny. Just a tyranny that they think will benefit them.

There is no "official list" In Philly, they have protested against student debt, fracking, cable TV rates, teen curfew laws, etc. It's a joke. But they are discussing hosting a "Constitutional Convention" in Phila.this summer. That's where the die hard radicals will assume their power. The 1 percent of the 99 percent who will lead their sheep to slaughter- if it happens.

OWS protesters get pepper sprayed for breaking the law and are hailed as heroes. In syria, protesters call for revolution to overthrow a government that is the kind OWS is calling for, many get shot and killed by the government, and die anonymously. You people have no idea the type of horrific tyrannical government that your "revolution" will bring us. What gives YOU the right to choose how others live? Please disband and consider legal means of change, and while you are at it educate yourselves on what liberty really is...it is a government that secures liberty not a government that provides everything to a society of lazy degenerates. These OWSers, like the successful statist uprisings across the world have managed to do nothing to secure liberty, yet have secured tyranny in every country where the people demand free stuff.

A Global Revolution to Overthrow Statism - YouTube

You some spread some reputation around before giving it to liberty again.

No worries I will remember.

California Girl, please tell me what's "un american" about what this guy says:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tdqhwAZM-Q"]OWS, END the FED Great Speech By Young Man - YouTube[/ame]

Here's the whole rant:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv-MACzLMQc"]OWS Protestor Says No More Soros, Elect Ron Paul and End The FED - YouTube[/ame]

I thought we had Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Assembly but apparently that's "un american"? :confused:

Explain.

They don't care. They care only about what they want, to hell with the rest of 'the people'. They are unAmerican.

Wow... I think that mindset from YOUR side is exactly what caused OWS to happen in the first place.

EDIT: after all, you don't want Democracy... unless it goes against your side's "the rest of the people".

Last edited:
I thought we had Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Assembly but apparently that's "un american"? :confused:

Explain.

we do

within a framework of laws to insure the system where everyone can voice an opinion while mitigating harm to society

break those laws = pay wit a hickory shampoo and spray tan at the LEO boutique

Wow... I think that mindset from YOUR side is exactly what caused OWS to happen in the first place.

EDIT: after all, you don't want Democracy... unless it goes against your side's "the rest of the people".

why the FUCK would anyone want democracy? Two wolves and a sheep voting on what is for dinner? Really? Who protects the minority in a democracy? Democracy is one of the worst political systems ever conceived. A republic, however, is more based on the rule of law and more inclined to protect the rights of individuals. Just shows your ignorance.

Your begining to get so far afield of democracy fewer are following your insanity.

This will be the death of the republcan party if they try to keep on this tact.

why the FUCK would anyone want democracy? Two wolves and a sheep voting on what is for dinner? Really? Who protects the minority in a democracy? Democracy is one of the worst political systems ever conceived. A republic, however, is more based on the rule of law and more inclined to protect the rights of individuals. Just shows your ignorance.

Same old right wing snippet.. I love it. Do you guys even HAVE an original thought?

Anyway.... I call bullshit on your idea of a Republic. How's our REPUBLIC working out for us. The only thing that our current form of a REPUBLIC is doing is allowing those with the most money to make all the rules. After all.. money=speech(unless, of course it's a group of nobody workers who form a collective to help negotiate better wages, benefits and working conditions...then it's "thuggery"). That only shows YOUR Ignorance.

Forum List

Back