Do Nothing Bitches

Of the five current GOP candidates who's the biggest do nothing bitch?

• Trump

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Cruz

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Rubio

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Carson

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Kasich

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

TeaBagger

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2016
John Kasich has a decent resume as does Dr Ben Carson and Trump but Rubio and Cruz are do nothing bitches. I'm not going to spoon feed you so do your own research on the GOP candidates.

Rubio is a do nothing bitch and missed 1/3 of the senate votes but let's start with the other do nothing bitch Canadian con man Ted Cruz.

Ted Cruz has never worked an actual job. The fact is, Ted Cruz is a career politician. Ted has never actually held a true private sector job.

Here's Canadian Ted's resume.

Cruz served as a law clerk to J. Michael Luttig of the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit in 1995[48][46] and William Rehnquist,Chief Justice of the United States in 1996.[3] Cruz was the first Hispanic to clerk for a Chief Justice of the United States.[49]

"Private practice"
After Cruz finished his clerkships, he took a position with Cooper, Carvin & Rosenthal, now known as Cooper & Kirk, LLC, from 1997 to 1998.[50]While with the firm, Cruz worked on matters relating to the National Rifle Association, and helped prepare testimony for the impeachment proceedings against President Clinton.[51] Cruz also served as private counsel for Congressman John Boehner during Boehner's lawsuit against Congressman Jim McDermott for releasing a tape recording of a Boehner telephone conversation.[52]

Bush administration
Cruz joined the George W. Bush presidential campaign in 1999 as a domestic policy adviser, advising then-Governor George W. Bush on a wide range of policy and legal matters, including civil justice, criminal justice, constitutional law, immigration, and government reform.[50]
Cruz assisted in assembling the Bush legal team, devising strategy, and drafting pleadings for filing with the Supreme Court of Florida and U.S. Supreme Court, the specific case being Bush v. Gore, during the 2000 Florida presidential recounts, leading to two successful decisions for the Bush team.[46][53] Cruz recruited future Chief Justice John Roberts and noted attorney Mike Carvin to the Bush legal team.[51]

After President Bush took office, Cruz served as an associate deputy attorney general in the U.S. Justice Department[3][53] and as the director of policy planning at the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.[3][42][53]

Texas Solicitor General
Appointed to the office of Solicitor General of Texas by Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott,[48][54] Cruz served in that position from 2003 to 2008.[46][30] The office had been established in 1999 to handle appeals involving the state, but Abbott hired Cruz with the idea that Cruz would take a "leadership role in the United States in articulating a vision ofstrict construction." As Solicitor General, Cruz argued before the Supreme Court nine times, winning five cases and losing four.[51]

Private practice

After leaving the Solicitor General position in 2008, Cruz worked in a private law firm in Houston, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP, often representing corporate clients, until he was sworn in as U.S. Senator from Texas in 2013.[46][19][69] At Morgan Lewis, he led the firm’s U.S. Supreme Court and national appellate litigation practice.[69] In 2009 and 2010, he formed and then abandoned a bid for state attorney general when the incumbent Attorney General Greg Abbott, who hired Cruz as Solicitor General, decided to run for re-election.[16]

Take A Quick Look At Donald Trump's Resume

Donald Trump - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ted Cruz has been sucking off the government teat/tit most of his adult life unlike Trump who's been a mover and shaker and job creator. Like most career politician Ted Cruz is a do nothing bitch

What difference does it make?

tDuc6R.gif

yet another thread by another leftist bitching, again, that some goper has done nothing.

the irony of it all is so juicy.

dimocrap scum don't understand that government is at its best when it's not doing anything.

It's why they're such losers

tDuc6R.gif

Even though this is a lie about Secty Clinton, its true that the Clown Car Candidates are basically all the same.

All would raise taxes so they could make more wars. All would continue to send business and jobs to China, India and Mexico. None has a record for working for the middle class and all have actively worked for the 1% and are in debt to them. None are presidential - all are embarrassing.

Rubio, Rafael,Trump debating ...

you said
did not
did too
did not
did so
LIAR

can I respond?
he attacked me
you said
did not
yes you did
did not
Liar

and the beat goes on ...

yet another thread by another leftist bitching, again, that some goper has done nothing.

Bernie Sanders - Mayor, U.S. Representative, U.S. Senator ...

Sanders, Trump, Kasich, Carson and Hillary are not do nothing bitches. Canadian Ted Cruz and slacker Marco Rubio are two of the biggest do nothing bitches on the planet. So liar, I am not a leftist and I included 3 GOPers who are not do nothing bitches. Leave it to a Fox News parroting low IQ brainwashed do nothing bitch loser like you to make a dishonest cheap shot in the spirit of slacker Marco Rubio and the Canadian sociopath Ted Cruz.

dimocrap scum don't understand that government is at its best when it's not doing anything.

presvacationssocial.jpg

Like when do nothing bitch economy wrecking war mongering George Bush was president. Do nothing bitches love other do nothing bitches. And one more thing... Fuck you liar.

tDuc6R.gif

Even though this is a lie about Secty Clinton, its true that the Clown Car Candidates are basically all the same.

All would raise taxes so they could make more wars. All would continue to send business and jobs to China, India and Mexico. None has a record for working for the middle class and all have actively worked for the 1% and are in debt to them. None are presidential - all are embarrassing.

tumblr_m4o7ayCd0i1qbf05e.png

Because of your trolling, lying and attempt to derail my karma has sent you some serious health problems. Next time you are feeling suicidal man up, put that gun in your mouth and pull the trigger because it will be the only decent thing a POS like you will do in your train wreck of a life.

Bernie Sanders - Mayor, U.S. Representative, U.S. Senator ...

Sanders, Trump, Kasich, Carson and Hillary are not do nothing bitches. Canadian Ted Cruz and slacker Marco Rubio are two of the biggest do nothing bitches on the planet. So liar, I am not a leftist and I included 3 GOPers who are not do nothing bitches. Leave it to a Fox News parroting low IQ brainwashed do nothing bitch loser like you to make a dishonest cheap shot in the spirit of slacker Marco Rubio and the Canadian sociopath Ted Cruz.
obama

I'm talking about obama

He had a 1 page resume when he ran and half that was his address and the other half was referrals.

John Kasich has a decent resume as does Dr Ben Carson and Trump but Rubio and Cruz are do nothing bitches. I'm not going to spoon feed you so do your own research on the GOP candidates.

Rubio is a do nothing bitch and missed 1/3 of the senate votes but let's start with the other do nothing bitch Canadian con man Ted Cruz.
Or let's see your smears for what they are. Their opponent would be Hillary, I'd prefer the voting and track record of Ted or Marco any day. You can fall down and worship at the altar of your Holy Cow if you want and pretend all those that don't agree haven't done their own research on the GOP is comical. Who do you think you are kidding here?

tDuc6R.gif

tumblr_m4o7ayCd0i1qbf05e.png

Because of your trolling, lying and attempt to derail my karma has sent you some serious health problems. Next time you are feeling suicidal man up, put that gun in your mouth and pull the trigger because it will be the only decent thing a POS like you will do in your train wreck of a life.

What a wonderful chart. That may be informative if it was the President that spends money and not the Congress. But it's still somewhat informative. Look at who was running Congress during the Clinton and DumBama years. Who was running Congress during the Reagan and HW years?

presvacationssocial.jpg

Like when do nothing bitch economy wrecking war mongering George Bush was president. Do nothing bitches love other do nothing bitches. And one more thing... Fuck you liar.

So you want to call hanging out at his ranch a vacation?

Everyone is flocking Texas because their is no jobs...wait...that only happens in blue states. It is the reason why blue state populations go down and red state ones go up.

This is a good example of the abject STUPIDITY and shallowness of thought typical of dimocrap SCUM

In the illustration above, two of those Presidents had a Home and two did not.

When you go home after work, is that a vacation?

Of course not, but dimocrap scum are too stupid and too dishonest to understand that.

Bush and Reagan had an actual Home to go to. Those homes were set up with everything needed to execute the duties of POTUS. Everything.

Going to Camp David isn't considered a vacation so why is going to a Home in Texas or California that has everything needed to do your job?

Because dimocraps are lying scum, that's why.

the Lying Cocksucker and The Rapist DID NOT HAVE A HOME TO GO TO.

dimocraps are dishonest, lying scum. Period.

They're too stupid to do anything other than repeat a dishonest meme set up by the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM. Even though it's been laughed out of reality by examples like mine, they're still using it.

Because they're stupid. And dishonest scum

Or let's see your smears for what they are. Their opponent would be Hillary, I'd prefer the voting and track record of Ted or Marco any day. You can fall down and worship at the altar of your Holy Cow if you want and pretend all those that don't agree haven't done their own research on the GOP is comical. Who do you think you are kidding here?

Fuck the gop
Trump is the new America!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a good example of the abject STUPIDITY and shallowness of thought typical of dimocrap SCUM

In the illustration above, two of those Presidents had a Home and two did not.

When you go home after work, is that a vacation?

Of course not, but dimocrap scum are too stupid and too dishonest to understand that.

Bush and Reagan had an actual Home to go to. Those homes were set up with everything needed to execute the duties of POTUS. Everything.

Going to Camp David isn't considered a vacation so why is going to a Home in Texas or California that has everything needed to do your job?

Because dimocraps are lying scum, that's why.

the Lying Cocksucker and The Rapist DID NOT HAVE A HOME TO GO TO.

dimocraps are dishonest, lying scum. Period.

They're too stupid to do anything other than repeat a dishonest meme set up by the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM. Even though it's been laughed out of reality by examples like mine, they're still using it.

Because they're stupid. And dishonest scum

Fact free drivel from a moron who is off his psych meds.

Democrats are dumb?
Only Six Percent Of Scientists Are Republicans: Pew Poll

You Republicans will never get off the short bus.

Political%20ideology.jpg

You are a dumb fuck with serious mental health issues. Eat a gun.

Forum List

Back