Do not make idols, or.....

There's a reason to warn of idols, it's not there all over the place for nothing.
Selective recognition and use does not adhere to the many warnings which is why the world is where it is today and not where it could and should be.
So the forbidden Asherah idol Mary forged from Isis statues worked then for the adversary, because it got you to create an image of a goddess to pray to as if she was real and could hear and answer them. Turns out though that Mary is the HARLOT Mother of the 100bc Christ not the Mother of the Galilean one or AD era one who's apostles were Martyrs. THIS IS WHY THE MARY IDOL CHURCHES ARE CALLED- "THE HARLOT CHURCH" DEVOTING TO THIS HARLOT GODDESS Whose merely borrowed from one of the many christs stories, so technically doesn't exist historically, just the historical is used in creating the idols image like Paul and Jesus, Judas, and Peter were created figures out of many. They are created images, icons- thus idols=mere images.
This is why they formerly called part of the trinity "the word" (now called spirit), because he was the character created in the story of his father baal as "one in the same" mythology. He is (a created image of a man)in the spirit of those writings, and even recently the church Father admited he wasn't physically a person, but a reflection of one to come,( because he is the collection of many cultures visions of the one to come).

Last edited:
Originally it was for the pagan idols they kept turning to. People ended up loving what came from self ( man made images) more than God above.

Yes, the adorned pope and people kissing his rings or whatever, statues galore. pretty nauseating. Yet when I listen or talk with Catholics I feel they are of the same spirit and some of my biases weren't right.
I expand it to anything you put above God. Yourself, nature, animals, wealth, science, intellect...anything. we all do it.

Going to a building and listening to a pastor is not what you try and make it into. It can get warped/people can be mislead ...but Ive never seen anyone worship stained glass windows. sheesh lol

The Heavenly Prince Melchizedek Scroll(IIQ13)
Is another descript term for the top messenger (for the role as "Melchi Tsadek") as King of Righteousness (head Priest) the Final judge,
head of the Sons of Heaven, Peace Bringer, Salvation and Annoited One.
Also in this scroll is the role of Liberator:
"He'll Proclaim liberty to the captives"
(Isaiah lxi,I)
This scroll also reveals the Prince to liberate and judge at a time appointed at the end of the Jubilee year on day of attonement
Yom Kippur which fell that year (1998) on Michaelemas the feast of Archangel Michael.
Coincidence?
Even the church knows who the judge is and knows and admits it will be judged & chastised for its iniquities:

Michael is the one who brings men's souls to judgment ("signifer S. Michael repraesentet eas in lucam sanctam", Offert. Miss Defunct. "Constituit eum principem super animas suscipiendas", Antiph. off. Cf. "Hermas", Pastor, I, 3, Simil. VIII, 3).
Why hasn't your Messiah come yet?

Is another descript term for the top messenger (for the role as "Melchi Tsadek") as King of Righteousness (head Priest) the Final judge,
(Isaiah lxi,I)
This scroll also reveals the Prince to liberate and judge at a time appointed at the end of the Jubilee year on day of attonement
Yom Kippur which fell that year (1998) on Michaelemas the feast of Archangel Michael.
Coincidence?
Even the church knows who the judge is and knows and admits it will be judged & chastised for its iniquities:

Michael is the one who brings men's souls to judgment ("signifer S. Michael repraesentet eas in lucam sanctam", Offert. Miss Defunct. "Constituit eum principem super animas suscipiendas", Antiph. off. Cf. "Hermas", Pastor, I, 3, Simil. VIII, 3).

Mirror reflection:
We don't understand why you never answer that question:
"Why hasn't your Messiah come yet?"
Where is his HaShev(return)?
*In my best Walking Dead's Carl voice*
"I Win!"
Now be a doll and fetch me the house (Mikdash) in my name in the city in my name so we can hold SHEVot in my name, read the MIKra(Bible) in my name and eat the Manischewitz bread and wine in my name. But first you must wash that death worship off by walking through the cleansing pool MIKvah in my name.
tmp_30500-king of ding-909089474.jpg

Last edited:
Actually very interesting about the Mikvah as it must be made from free flowing "waters" which can be symbolically attributed to faiths or peoples but the more interesting thing is that being in contact with a dead body will make one unclean therefore by Christianity holding onto the dead body of Jesus they are ritually and symbolically unclean and can only become clean by partaking of or submersizing themselves in the Mikva or its cleaning waters after seven SHEVa days....ThT corpse though will always be unclean to any who come near it and take ahold of its garment or "shroud" wink...

Actually very interesting about the Mikvah as it must be made from free flowing "waters" which can be symbolically attributed to faiths or peoples but the more interesting thing is that being in contact with a dead body will make one unclean therefore by Christianity holding onto the dead body of Jesus they are ritually and symbolically unclean and can only become clean by partaking of or submersizing themselves in the Mikva or its cleaning waters after seven SHEVa days....ThT corpse though will always be unclean to any who come near it and take ahold of its garment or "shroud" wink...

the repudiation of "death" in any form is very difficult for MOST OF THE
WORLD. -------it is almost uniquely jewish. Just about "all" other religions
GLORIFY death from the Egyptians to the Greeks and the Romans and even
the muslims. For those who do not know-----jewish ethos ---DEFINES death
as a "corruption" --------nothing particularly "spiritual" about it. In English that which it is -----is translated as "unclean" ----which is a kinda weird translation----
but it comes close in that association with death always renders the "association"
something which is "rejectionable" or not wholly holy. The fascination with
crucifixtion just does not work in Judaism------the victim of that atrocity is a victim
of an atrocity. His own LIFE might elevate him------but crucifixtion does not

(Isaiah lxi,I)
Coincidence?

Don't be so smug.

They will be waiting in the graveyard for some messiah other than the sacrilegious drunken son of a bitch Jesus that they hate for as long as you will be waiting in a tomb for your pusillanimous three in one mangod that never existed to float down from the sky.

In the meantime, the truth will remain safely hidden behind door number three....

Last edited:
Leviticus 26:1 "'Do not make idols or set up an image or a sacred stone for yourselves, and do not place a carved stone in your land to bow down before it. I am the LORD your God.

Many passages of what God said ^.

So...my question is....why are churches filled with golden statues of Mary made of REAL gold? Or furbished with golden objects? Why do people worship a man in a robe riding in a glass covered car and bow before him or want to kiss his ring and flock to worship him? Or stand in a courtyard to wait for gray or white smoke to know who will be the new one to worship? Or revere a piece of wood that supposedly held the body of Christ? Or wear a cross around their neck? Or God's house being adorned with images or sculptures or statues or stained glass windows and people go worship there to these things as some man or woman stands on a podium?

Are not all these things the exact opposite of what God demands?
As Christians have made the Bible into an idol worshipping it rather than Jesus and calling it the word of god when Jesus is the only word of God - Making a paper god speak The bible says this the bible says that... taking tiume to memorize scripture rather than developing a personal relationship with Jesus - they know of Jesus they do not know him personally

Forum List

Back