Do not make idols, or.....

Note they celebrate the birth of
Baal on Dec 25th, more proof that father and son are one because Baal is what's behind the mask of Jesus image created by Rome to deceive the world as they said would happen.
The Great Whore borrowed that from Babylon. The Daughters of the Whore (Protestants) borrowed the tradition from their Mother

calm yourselves-------it's poetry

Leviticus 26:1 "'Do not make idols or set up an image or a sacred stone for yourselves, and do not place a carved stone in your land to bow down before it. I am the LORD your God.

Many passages of what God said ^.

So...my question is....why are churches filled with golden statues of Mary made of REAL gold? Or furbished with golden objects? Why do people worship a man in a robe riding in a glass covered car and bow before him or want to kiss his ring and flock to worship him? Or stand in a courtyard to wait for gray or white smoke to know who will be the new one to worship? Or revere a piece of wood that supposedly held the body of Christ? Or wear a cross around their neck? Or God's house being adorned with images or sculptures or statues or stained glass windows and people go worship there to these things as some man or woman stands on a podium?

Are not all these things the exact opposite of what God demands?
They don't. The confusion rests with you.

How do I attack you personally? Yet your words demonize who ask for your authority from God. You must have none, as you do your best to obfuscate truth and reality.

Once again not one backed example.
Like I will post now to back my words which will now prove you a liar who needs these tactics, because he has nothing of value to offer in conversation.
Truth needs no lies and folly(darkness) only a great lie does.

4/18/16 2:48 PM
JakeStarkey quoted:
HaShev is a boob and his followers are boobies.

6/28/16 4:55pm Post by: JakeStarkey:
Ha Shev is criminally insane and SYTFE is simply goofy
Those are not ad hom when they are true. You are truly befuddled on matters of faith and religion, as are your followers. If you are taking monies from others under false pretenses that you are the Messiah, that is criminal. That you believe you are makes you insane. Telling the truth is never ad hom.

Thank you for finally admitting Jesus is insane which makes your protection of insanity and worshiping a created idol even the more disturbing. But get this, if Jesus you proved is false that makes him Lucifer which makes me??? CHECK MATE!
The confusionis yours in saying that I admitted anything, much less that nonsense. You have ad hommed me without any evidence. Your post reveals you have serious mental and emotional issues. :lol:

How do I attack you personally? Yet your words demonize who ask for your authority from God. You must have none, as you do your best to obfuscate truth and reality.

Like I will post now to back my words which will now prove you a liar who needs these tactics, because he has nothing of value to offer in conversation.

JakeStarkey quoted:

Those are not ad hom when they are true. You are truly befuddled on matters of faith and religion, as are your followers. If you are taking monies from others under false pretenses that you are the Messiah, that is criminal. That you believe you are makes you insane. Telling the truth is never ad hom.

Thank you for finally admitting Jesus is insane which makes your protection of insanity and worshiping a created idol even the more disturbing. But get this, if Jesus you proved is false that makes him Lucifer which makes me??? CHECK MATE!
The confusionis yours in saying that I admitted anything, much less that nonsense. You have ad hommed me without any evidence. Your post reveals you have serious mental and emotional issues. :lol:

So you "INADVERTANTLY" admit you aren't educated enough to know what inadvertant admissions are using your own logic and standard against you.
You also are showing a blatant hatred for disabled people, since in both religious & political discussion anytime you can't discuss a topic or disagree with someone including the President and his staff you call them insane and other names (ad hominem responses thus making your claim that you don't a giant lie). Interesting sonce it's your party of choice which wrongfully blasted Trump for making fun of a disabled man (which we find out he wasn't) and here you are doing that to everyone. Bashing what you claim is mentally unstable people is liken to kicking a cripple, and many would find that behavior to be quite disturbing and perhaps caused by feelings of inferiority.
So why is it you feel the need to expose Jesus and his followers as mentally ill who was wrongfully abused by his accusers only to turn around and become that accuser and basher? Aren't you actually agreeing that everyone's stance against the faith is valid using your own standard?
How does it feel to be Checkmated again by one who you call insane and retarded and all those other loving Christian terms you have for your mirror reflection? ;-)
Bet it feels like the day of the election
results, right?

Sources of evidence-proof that Jake is indeed a liar about ad Hominem responses:

July 22, 2016 at 5:35 PM
JakeStarkey quoted;
Come on, bobby, you promised your keepers you would take your meds if they let you out for the coming weekend!

4/17/16 5:04 PM
Post by: JakeStarkey:
What a stupid thing to say, but you are Comrade Stupid on this Board. You and I both know why you want the Rule of Man to replace the Rule of Law.

4/17/16 7:47 PM
Post by: JakeStarkey;
;) I own blaylock. You know if you took his brain out and dropped it in a pot and shook it, it would sound like a pea bouncing in a kettle drum.

4/18/16 8:44 AM
Post by: JakeStarkey:
You are the sheep, DF, and your kind will not win with your candidate. Read the links carefully. Come back and apologize for being a doofus.

JakeStarkey quoted:

Last edited:
Continuing on topic, don't let the mass posting forum troll disrupt the conversation.

Oral tradition on Abraham's a-ha moment
at his idol, talks of a woman visiting his shop to buy an idol, because some thieves stole her other one and she needed a replacement to protect her house.
Abraham said these words of wisdom in reply:"Is it not foolish to think that an idol that could not save itself, will save you?"
Take these words of Abraham and place them on the idol Jesus.
Is it not foolish to think Jesus an image of a man who couldn't save himself, his friends the apostles, and followers then and now could somehow save you by your affiliation, bowing to his statue, or saying his made up name over and over like some beetle juice character?

That's the Catholic Church. Nearly everything they do, the God of the Bible COMMANDS the very opposite. They choose their traditions over the clear commands of God.
I don't believe they do. What is it that you think they do that you think is a violation?

Leviticus 26:1 "'Do not make idols or set up an image or a sacred stone for yourselves, and do not place a carved stone in your land to bow down before it. I am the LORD your God.

So...my question is....why are churches filled with golden statues of Mary made of REAL gold? Or furbished with golden objects? Why do people worship a man in a robe riding in a glass covered car and bow before him or want to kiss his ring and flock to worship him? Or stand in a courtyard to wait for gray or white smoke to know who will be the new one to worship? Or revere a piece of wood that supposedly held the body of Christ? Or wear a cross around their neck? Or God's house being adorned with images or sculptures or statues or stained glass windows and people go worship there to these things as some man or woman stands on a podium?

You are correct they are against the teachings. Just like we are not suppose to celebrate the birth of Jesus but the death.
How so?

JakeStarkey quoted:

You do realize that when he said YOU were insane he wasn't referring to Jesus, right? BTW, you, Michael HaShev, who calls himself the archangel are not Jesus Christ. You, Michael HaShev, are batshit crazy. Jesus Christ, who is not Michael HaShev, is Lord. And one day, you, Michael HaShev, will bend your knee to Him.

JakeStarkey quoted:

You do realize that when he said YOU were insane he wasn't referring to Jesus, right? BTW, you, Michael HaShev, who calls himself the archangel are not Jesus Christ. You, Michael HaShev, are batshit crazy. Jesus Christ, who is not Michael HaShev, is Lord. And one day, you, Michael HaShev, will bend your knee to Him.
Michael, if you have both the ding and me in agreement, you are certainly one crazy pretend messiah.

Or archangel.

Or whatever.

Yes, it is confusing. Hence, me asking.
I will not bow down to a statue or a man or woman that claims to be the spokesperson for God. Ain't happenin'.
I think the closest to what God demanded comes from the native americans. Think about it.

I will not bow down to a statue or a man or woman that claims to be the spokesperson for God. Ain't happenin'.
I think the closest to what God demanded comes from the native americans. Think about it.
I have. Who bows to a statue?

JakeStarkey quoted:

Michael, if you have both the ding and me in agreement, you are certainly one crazy pretend messiah.

Or archangel.

Or whatever.
I concur. We have gone through the looking glass.

Catholics, for starters.
Look...anyone that says they speak or teach for God has put themselves in power. The pope is a prime example. But other denominations do the same thing. Their followers give them the power by following and kneeling and worshipping, etc. Gods houses are adorned mightily, and those in power wear cloths of gold and other gems.
Christianity is pagan based and everyone knows it yet they carry on anyway with the holidays and rejoicings, etc because its fun to do and old habits die hard. VooDoo is a conglomerate of many different religions as well. Its all fucked up.
Which is why I said native americans are the closest to truly being Gods people because they acknowledge Him as The Great Spirit. They have no idols, no statues, no necklaces in the shape of a cross, no tipi decorated and adorned with priceless items because to them...God is everything and everywhere. Not in men dictating their beliefs as the One True Path.
He is Him. The Great Spirit. The one God, simply put.

Catholics, for starters.
Look...anyone that says they speak or teach for God has put themselves in power. The pope is a prime example. But other denominations do the same thing. Their followers give them the power by following and kneeling and worshipping, etc. Gods houses are adorned mightily, and those in power wear cloths of gold and other gems.
Christianity is pagan based and everyone knows it yet they carry on anyway with the holidays and rejoicings, etc because its fun to do and old habits die hard. VooDoo is a conglomerate of many different religions as well. Its all fucked up.
Which is why I said native americans are the closest to truly being Gods people because they acknowledge Him as The Great Spirit. They have no idols, no statues, no necklaces in the shape of a cross, no tipi decorated and adorned with priceless items because to them...God is everything and everywhere. Not in men dictating their beliefs as the One True Path.
He is Him. The Great Spirit. The one God, simply put.
Worshiping God is bad? Gathering to worship God is bad? Traditions are bad?

You do realize there is a difference between traditions and idol worshiping, right?

Art, gracie--------it is an IDOL only if you imbue it with power
Can that not be the same as a man of authority being worshipped because he has power?
Who is worshiping a man?

its a matter or semantics-------when I was a child----some people
worshipped ELVIS
It seems to me that whoever or whatever people want to worship is up to them. Who am I to tell them different? But where I do get concerned is when other people misstate the beliefs and practices of another like they know it better than they do.

Forum List

Back