Do NOT Discriminate Against Straight Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Away from pedophilia, is it sex with the same gender that gets you the homo tag? What about two actors/actresses making out for a movie? Are they then gay? Where's the line?

Joz said:
*Homosexual Alfred Kinsey, the preeminent sexual researcher in the history of sexual research, found in 1948 that 37 percent of all male homosexuals admitted to having sex with children under 17 years old.
First, he relies on a distortion of the Kinsey data by Paul Cameron.

In 1985, a federal judge concluded that Cameron had engaged in "fraud" and "misrepresentation" when he testified in a gay-related case in Texas. (Baker v. Wade, 106 Federal Rules Decisions 526 [N.D. Texas, 1985]) Judge Buchmeyer of the U.S. District Court of Dallas referred to "Cameron's sworn statement that 'homosexuals abuse children at a proportionately greater incident than do heterosexuals,'" and concluded that "Dr. Paul Cameron...has himself made misrepresentations to this Court" and that "There has been no fraud or misrepresentations except by Dr. Cameron"

On page 536 of his opinion, Judge Buchmeyer noted the following examples of misrepresentations by Cameron to the Court:

"(i) his sworn statement that "homosexuals are approximately 43 times more apt to commit crimes than is the general population" is a total distortion of the Kinsey data upon which he relies which, as is obvious to anyone who reads the report, concerns data from a non-representative sample of delinquent homosexuals (and Dr. Cameron compares this group to college and non-college heterosexuals);

(ii) his sworn statement that "homosexuals abuse children at a proportionately greater incident than do heterosexuals" is based upon the same distorted data and, the Court notes, is directly contrary to other evidence presented at trial besides the testimony of Dr. Simon and Dr. Marmour. (553 F. Supp. 1121 at 1130 n.1

link

THen, he dismisses the Kinsey reports statistics showing a higher prevalance of homosexuality in favor of this,

*A very recent (2000) study published in the Archives of Sexual Behavior found that "The best epidemiological evidence indicates that only 2-4% of men attracted to adults prefer men.

In contrast, around 25-40% of men attracted to children prefer boys. Thus, the rate of homosexual attraction is 620 times higher among pedophiles."

Then this if true is irrelevant because pedophiles are not homosexuals.

*Another 2000 study in the Archives of Sexual Behavior found that". . . all but 9 of the 48 homosexual men preferred the youngest two male age categories" for sexual activity;' These age categories were fifteen and twenty years old.
Yeh, more Cameron nonsense, if I recall correctly, Cameron later admitted flaws in his study and you can't really tell much from 48 men.

*Yet another recent study in the Archives of Sexual Behavior found that "Pedophilia appears to have a greater than chance association with two other statistically infrequent phenomena. The first of these is homosexuality . . . Recent surveys estimate the prevalence of homosexuality, among men attracted to adults, in the neighborhood of 2%. In contrast, the prevalence of homosexuality among pedophiles may be as high as 30-40%."
Again, if true, it is irrelevant as data has already been presented to show that 98% of those who molest boys are heterosexual.

*A 1989 study in the Journal of Sex Research noted that " . . . the proportion of sex offenders against male children among homosexual men is substantially larger than the proportion of sex offenders against female children among heterosexual men . . . the development of pedophilia is more closely linked with homosexuality than with heterosexuality."
*A 1988 study of 229 convicted child molesters published in the Archives of Sexual Behavior found that 86% of pedophiles described themselves as homosexual or bisexual.
Again, where they get their numbers from, well, I don't know, but it has been clearly demonstrated in every peer reviewed study that this is not the case. Most pedophiles are fixated and do not have adult orientations. Of regressed pedophiles, NONE are homosexual.

The ClayTaurus said:
Away from pedophilia, is it sex with the same gender that gets you the homo tag? What about two actors/actresses making out for a movie? Are they then gay? Where's the line?
Does an actor who commits a murder on screen make him a murderer? Or the actor who cheats in a movie make him an adulterer?
But there is a responsibility, that I think is taken all too lightly, of the influence they wield.

Joz said:
A man who sticks his peter in another man is a homosexual, no matter what his other dalliances might be.

There isn't one heterosexual that has ever done that; not on a whim, not even curious, usually makes them nauseated or fighting mad.
Not true. Many heterosexual men have experimented with homosexuality. Secondly, if you have sex with women and men you are bisexual not a homosexual --- enough with the false dichotomies. Lastly, if you are raping someone you are NOT having sex with them so it couldn't count as heterosexual or homosexual conduct and since 98 percent of these men were having sex with adult women that leaves only one category for them to fit in: HETEROSEXUAL.

definition said:
First, he relies on a distortion of the Kinsey data by Paul Cameron..........Most pedophiles are fixated and do not have adult orientations. Of regressed pedophiles, NONE are homosexual.
I'll reiterate,

A man who sticks his peter in another man is a homosexual.

I like what Andrew Dice Clay said about bisexuals, basically there is no such thing for men. Either you suck dick or don't suck dick.

• Thanks
Reactions: Joz
definition said:
..... if you are raping someone you are NOT having sex with them .....
You're kidding, right?

Main Entry: rape
Function: noun
1 : an act or instance of robbing or despoiling or carrying away a person by force
2 : unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried out forcibly or under threat of injury against the will usually of a female or with a person who is beneath a certain age or incapable of valid consent -- compare SEXUAL ASSAULT, STATUTORY RAPE
3 : an outrageous violation

http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary

Joz said:
You're kidding, right?

Main Entry: rape
Function: noun
1 : an act or instance of robbing or despoiling or carrying away a person by force
2 : unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried out forcibly or under threat of injury against the will usually of a female or with a person who is beneath a certain age or incapable of valid consent -- compare SEXUAL ASSAULT, STATUTORY RAPE
3 : an outrageous violation

http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary

Uh-huh, and that the reason its carried out by force is because it is a power trip, not a sexual trip, so technically speaking it's not sex. If you were raped would you feel like you just had sex?

definition said:
Uh-huh, and that the reason its carried out by force is because it is a power trip, not a sexual trip, so technically speaking it's not sex. If you were raped would you feel like you just had sex?
Technically???
Yes, there is a difference in rape, sex and making love. Usually the last 2 are by consent. Rape, tho' it may be about power is still sex, or a sexual act.
And, I believe a rapist's weapon should be taken away from him the same as that of a murderer.

Joz said:
:rotflmao:
It's false because it's not necessarily true. You took out time to look up rape. Look up homosexual. A homosexual is one who has an interest only in his own sex.

ho·mo·sex·u·al P Pronunciation Key (hm-sksh-l, -m-)
adj.
Of, relating to, or having a sexual orientation to persons of the same sex.

Contrast that with bisexual:

bi·sex·u·al P Pronunciation Key (b-sksh-l)
adj.
Of or relating to both sexes.
Having both male and female reproductive organs; hermaphroditic.
Botany. Denoting a single flower that contains functional staminate and pistillate structures; perfect.
Of, relating to, or having a sexual orientation to persons of either sex.

See, you can have sex with a man and still not be a homosexual. Furthermore, you can sexually experiment with the same sex and not be homosexual. Note the words "sexual orientation." Sexual orientation is not mere sexual experimentation but a permanent condition.

Note that neither bisexual nor homosexual are defined as people who simply have sex with members of the same sex, but people who are sexually oriented towards people of the same sex.

Joz said:
Technically???
Yes, there is a difference in rape, sex and making love. Usually the last 2 are by consent. Rape, tho' it may be about power is still sex, or a sexual act.
Then you must admit that, in the very least, rape is in a grey area that doesn't fully conform to the notion of sexual conduct and therefore, we cannot properly decipher a person's sexual orientation based solely on the sex of his rape victims.

definition said:
Ban,delete my account or whatever. Rape is only sexual insofar as the rapist is erotocized by the power and control he holds over the victim. But you know now that you've been beaten, which is why you will ban me now. Have fun, freepers.

Oh...I get it...you're retarded...cool.

definition said:
Then you must admit that, in the very least, rape is in a grey area that doesn't fully conform to the notion of sexual conduct and therefore, we cannot properly decipher a person's sexual orientation based solely on the sex of his rape victims.

It's like you're on stupid pills...lmao.

definition said:

You'd probably walk funny.

definition said:

maybe you can't ....but the rest of us here on earth can

dmp said:
Oh...I get it...you're retarded...cool.
Is that what you have left? Personal insults? You can't actually construct a coherrent argument to defeat my analysis so you go with the churlish behavior. I know, you can't help it, most conservatives suffer of impulse control disorders. But, I do believe there's treatment for that. A little Zoloft and Risperadal maybe?

definition said:
Is that what you have left? Personal insults? You can't actually construct a coherrent argument to defeat my analysis so you go with the churlish behavior. I know, you can't help it, most conservatives suffer of impulse control disorders. But, I do believe there's treatment for that. A little Zoloft and Risperadal maybe?

Your analysis relies on bizarre concepts where behavior may or may not relate to orientation depending on how you want to spin it at the moment. You're an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back