Do NOT Discriminate Against Straight Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
definition said:
That's not the definition of homosexuality. That is not what makes one Gay. Having one experimental affair would not make you gay. Having intrests in both genders doesn't make you homosexual as homosexual implies only one gender. So, he can't be homosexual if he f*cks the mother and rapes the boy, can he? See, there are TWO genders involved in his sexuality not one.

Maybe the rape of the mother was just one of those acts one may do from time to time but does not REALLY have to do with sexual identity; so maybe he is REALLY gay and is EXPERIMENTING with woman rape?

rtwngAvngr said:
Maybe the rape of the mother was just one of those acts one may do from time to time but does not REALLY have to do with sexual identity; so maybe he is REALLY gay and is EXPERIMENTING with woman rape?
Quite the opposite. He has consentual sex with the woman --- an act of heterosexuality--- he rapes the boy --- rape is NOT sex, therefore it can't be homoSEXual conduct --- thus he is a heterosexual child rapist.

definition said:
Quite the opposite. He has consentual sex with the woman --- an act of heterosexuality--- he rapes the boy --- rape is NOT sex, therefore it can't be homoSEXual conduct --- thus he is a heterosexual child rapist.

Maybe not. Maybe he's gay but experimenting with heterosexuality.

rtwngAvngr said:
Maybe not. Maybe he's gay but experimenting with heterosexuality.
But see, there is no evidence that he's gay because he's never had a homosexual relation. Therefore, he must be straight.

definition said:
But see, there is no evidence that he's gay because he's never had a homosexual relation. Therefore, he must be straight.

Maybe he's in the closet.

definition said:
That's not the definition of homosexuality. That is not what makes one Gay. Having one experimental affair would not make you gay. Having intrests in both genders doesn't make you homosexual as homosexual implies only one gender. So, he can't be homosexual if he f*cks the mother and rapes the boy, can he? See, there are TWO genders involved in his sexuality not one.

Edited: WAIT! I'm wrong. He has sex with the boy's mother (that's hetrosexual contact) but he RAPES the boy--- wait--- rape isn't sex, therefore it can't be a homoSEXual contact. Thus, he only has hgeterosexual SEX and is a rapist, so, he's straight!

He's A homosexual Rapist, a heterosexual non-rapist.

Doof. lol.

rtwngAvngr said:
Maybe he's in the closet.
I suppose that's a possibility, but we have no evidence of that. All we know is that he was banging mom and raping son. Banging mom= heterosexual sex. Raping son= rape not sex, therefore, it can't fall under the category of homosexuality. Conclusion based on evidence: he's a heterosexual child rapist.

definition said:
by males in heterosexual relationships with female relatives.

Wow! Those were homosexuals having sex with female relatives? Interesting...
Just because you are in a relationship does not mean you are having sex with that person.

Therefore, just because these men were in such a relationship does not take away from their pedophilia, their homosexuality or their homosexual pedophilia.

*Homosexual Alfred Kinsey, the preeminent sexual researcher in the history of sexual research, found in 1948 that 37 percent of all male homosexuals admitted to having sex with children under 17 years old.4

*A very recent (2000) study published in the Archives of Sexual Behavior found that "The best epidemiological evidence indicates that only 2-4% of men attracted to adults prefer men. In contrast, around 25-40% of men attracted to children prefer boys. Thus, the rate of homosexual attraction is 620 times higher among pedophiles."
*Another 2000 study in the Archives of Sexual Behavior found that". . . all but 9 of the 48 homosexual men preferred the youngest two male age categories" for sexual activity;' These age categories were fifteen and twenty years old.
*Yet another recent study in the Archives of Sexual Behavior found that "Pedophilia appears to have a greater than chance association with two other statistically infrequent phenomena. The first of these is homosexuality . . . Recent surveys estimate the prevalence of homosexuality, among men attracted to adults, in the neighborhood of 2%. In contrast, the prevalence of homosexuality among pedophiles may be as high as 30-40%."
*A 1989 study in the Journal of Sex Research noted that " . . . the proportion of sex offenders against male children among homosexual men is substantially larger than the proportion of sex offenders against female children among heterosexual men . . . the development of pedophilia is more closely linked with homosexuality than with heterosexuality."
*A 1988 study of 229 convicted child molesters published in the Archives of Sexual Behavior found that 86% of pedophiles described themselves as homosexual or bisexual.
*In a 1984 Journal of Sex and Marital Therapy article, sex researchers found that "The proportional prevalence of [male] offenders against male children in this group of 457 offenders against children was 36 percent."
Homosexual activists Karla Jay and I Allen Young revealed in their 1979 Gay *Report that 73% of all homosexuals I have acted as "chicken hawks" - that is, they have preyed on adolescent or younger boys.
*In a 1992 study published in the Journal of Sex and Marital Therapy, sex researchers K. Freud and R. I. Watson found that homosexual males are three times more likely than straight men to engage in pedophilia, and that the average pedophile victimizes between 20 and 150 boys before being arrested.
*A study by sex researchers Alan Bell and Martin Weinberg found that 25% of white homosexual men have had sex with boys sixteen years and younger.
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-religion/1399042/posts
For more, read the above link.

http://www.hannity.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-24043.html

For more studies:

http://www.frc.org/get.cfm?i=IS02E3

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
dmp said:
He's A homosexual Rapist, a heterosexual non-rapist.

Doof. lol.
No. homosexuality is defined as SEXUAL behavior between members of the same sex. Rape isn't sex, therefore he can't be a homosexual rapist because we have no evidence that he's ever had homosexual sex. Must be a heterosexual pedophile.

definition said:
I suppose that's a possibility, but we have no evidence of that. All we know is that he was banging mom and raping son. Banging mom= heterosexual sex. Raping son= rape not sex, therefore, it can't fall under the category of homosexuality. Conclusion based on evidence: he's a heterosexual child rapist.

But a person's sex acts do not define their sexual identity. That's your trash; now either you believe it or you don't, you can't pick and choose when you believe it to pervert rationality. You're seriously fucked up.

Joz said:
Just because you are in a relationship does not mean you are having sex with that person.

Therefore, just because these men were in such a relationship does not take away from their pedophilia, their homosexuality or their homosexual pedophilia.

*Homosexual Alfred Kinsey, the preeminent sexual researcher in the history of sexual research, found in 1948 that 37 percent of all male homosexuals admitted to having sex with children under 17 years old.4

*A very recent (2000) study published in the Archives of Sexual Behavior found that "The best epidemiological evidence indicates that only 2-4% of men attracted to adults prefer men. In contrast, around 25-40% of men attracted to children prefer boys. Thus, the rate of homosexual attraction is 620 times higher among pedophiles."
*Another 2000 study in the Archives of Sexual Behavior found that". . . all but 9 of the 48 homosexual men preferred the youngest two male age categories" for sexual activity;' These age categories were fifteen and twenty years old.
*Yet another recent study in the Archives of Sexual Behavior found that "Pedophilia appears to have a greater than chance association with two other statistically infrequent phenomena. The first of these is homosexuality . . . Recent surveys estimate the prevalence of homosexuality, among men attracted to adults, in the neighborhood of 2%. In contrast, the prevalence of homosexuality among pedophiles may be as high as 30-40%."
*A 1989 study in the Journal of Sex Research noted that " . . . the proportion of sex offenders against male children among homosexual men is substantially larger than the proportion of sex offenders against female children among heterosexual men . . . the development of pedophilia is more closely linked with homosexuality than with heterosexuality."
*A 1988 study of 229 convicted child molesters published in the Archives of Sexual Behavior found that 86% of pedophiles described themselves as homosexual or bisexual.
*In a 1984 Journal of Sex and Marital Therapy article, sex researchers found that "The proportional prevalence of [male] offenders against male children in this group of 457 offenders against children was 36 percent."
Homosexual activists Karla Jay and I Allen Young revealed in their 1979 Gay *Report that 73% of all homosexuals I have acted as "chicken hawks" - that is, they have preyed on adolescent or younger boys.
*In a 1992 study published in the Journal of Sex and Marital Therapy, sex researchers K. Freud and R. I. Watson found that homosexual males are three times more likely than straight men to engage in pedophilia, and that the average pedophile victimizes between 20 and 150 boys before being arrested.
*A study by sex researchers Alan Bell and Martin Weinberg found that 25% of white homosexual men have had sex with boys sixteen years and younger.
All that gibberish has already been discredited.

definition said:
Raping son= rape not sex,

uh?? what the hell is WRONG with you???

wow...

rape
1. The crime of forcing another person to submit to sex acts, especially sexual intercourse.

Are you really so dense as to say rape is NOT sex? Rape is 100% about sex. It's about a person getting their sexual needs met by forcing themselves upon another..

I swear, I'll likely ban you, delete your account, and hunt down your old man and smack him around a few times if you come back with 'Rape is about control or power.

You're dropping the mean IQ of this board, little brother... :)

But welcome.

rtwngAvngr said:
But a person's sex acts do not define their sexual identity. That's your trash; now either you believe it or you don't, you can't pick and choose when you believe it to pervert rationality. You're seriously fucked up.
No, that's not my argument. Nice strawman though. The argument is that pedophile behavior does not determine adult sexual orientation --- and that's accepted fact in the psychological canon on pedophillia.

definition said:
No, that's not my argument. Nice strawman though. The argument is that pedophile behavior does not determine adult sexual orientation --- and that's accepted fact in the psychological canon on pedophillia.

Boys are males. Men who like to have sex with boys are, by default, having sex with other males. Males who have sex with OTHER males (regardless of their age) ARE homosexuals.

Your circular "logic" is tiresome...Grow a pair of balls and call a spade a spade...You're too afraid of hurting the feelings of homosexuals.

dmp said:
uh?? what the hell is WRONG with you???

wow...

Are you really so dense as to say rape is NOT sex? Rape is 100% about sex. It's about a person getting their sexual needs met by forcing themselves upon another..

I swear, I'll likely ban you, delete your account, and hunt down your old man and smack him around a few times if you come back with 'Rape is about control or power.

You're dropping the mean IQ of this board, little brother... :)

But welcome.
Ban,delete my account or whatever. Rape is only sexual insofar as the rapist is erotocized by the power and control he holds over the victim. But you know now that you've been beaten, which is why you will ban me now. Have fun, freepers.

dmp said:
Boys are males. Men who like to have sex with boys are, by default, having sex with other males. Males who have sex with OTHER males (regardless of their age) ARE homosexuals.

Your circular "logic" is tiresome...Grow a pair of balls and call a spade a spade...You're too afraid of hurting the feelings of homosexuals.
The women these men are having sex with are females. Men who like having sex with females are, by default, having sex with females. Males who have sex with females are heterosexuals. Call a spade a spade. You're too afraid of hurting the feelings of heterosexuals.

So, I'm just curious. Hypothetically:

If a guy is married and screws his wife 3 times a week, and molests his nephew twice, he's a homosexual pedophile

And if a guy has a boyfriend that he screws 3 times a week, and he molests his niece twice, he's... still a homosexual pedophile?

The ClayTaurus said:

If a guy is married and screws his wife 3 times a week, and molests his nephew twice, he's a homosexual pedophile

And if a guy has a boyfriend that he screws 3 times a week, and he molests his niece twice, he's... still a homosexual pedophile?

Works for me.

The ClayTaurus said:

A man who sticks his peter in another man is a homosexual, no matter what his other dalliances might be.

There isn't one heterosexual that has ever done that; not on a whim, not even curious, usually makes them nauseated or fighting mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back