Do NOT Discriminate Against Straight Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
definition said:
There are acts of pedophillia that are not committed by pedophiles. There are acts of heterosexuality that are not committed by either heterosexuals or bisexuals. There are acts of homosexuality that aren't committed by homosexuals or bisexuals. You are not automatically classified with a given sexual orientation merely because you engaged in a certain behavior.

How many times do you have to have sex with a child of your same gender before you OFFICIALLY become a homosexual pedophile?

rtwngAvngr said:
http://216.220.97.17/

Welcome to the Home Page of the North American Man/Boy Love Association

Why is it Man/boy love why isn't it person/child love?

Why don't you go to Wikipedia look up "pedophile activism" and you'll see that there are organizations that support every form of "pedophillia."

But, frankly, I believe NAMBLA and other groups like it are essentially government fronts that serve two governmental purposes (1) discrediting the Gay rights movement or sexual liberation movements as a whole, and (2) ensnaring pedophiles in sting operations.

definition said:
Why don't you go to Wikipedia look up "pedophile activism" and you'll see that there are organizations that support every form of "pedophillia."

Why is that not comforting?
But, frankly, I believe NAMBLA and other groups like it are essentially government fronts that serve two governmental purposes (1) discrediting the Gay rights movement or sexual liberation movements as a whole, and (2) ensnaring pedophiles in sting operations.

How is nambla different from "legititmate" pedophile activist sites?

rtwngAvngr said:
How many times do you have to have sex with a child of your same gender before you OFFICIALLY become a homosexual pedophile?
Well, that's the crux of the matter isn't it? There is no such classification as a "homosexual pedophile." And even if there were it would have no bearing on the supposive behavior patterns of men with adult homosexual orientations.

definition said:

from the link;
How many people have affairs? That's hard to say because not everybody will answer honestly. But sex therapist Peggy Vaughan, author of "The Monogamy Myth," conservatively estimates that about 60 percent of married men and 40 percent of married women will have an affair at some time during their marriage. Maggie Scarf, author of "Intimate Partners," basically agrees.

Is 60 percent a statistic or just an estimate from some book selling authors?

I would really like an answer to this question.

MtnBiker said:
from the link;

Is 60 percent a statistic or just an estimate from some book selling authors?

I would really like an answer to this question.
I've seen that statistic in other places as well. I've seen higher statistics, all the way up to 80%. I've also seen them as low as 40%.

definition said:
Well, that's the crux of the matter isn't it? There is no such classification as a "homosexual pedophile." And even if there were it would have no bearing on the supposive behavior patterns of men with adult homosexual orientations.

How newspeak of you. Destroy the term and it can't exist. You're really terrifying, ya know that?

Doesn't man/boy love sound explicity homosexual to you? Oh right, NAMBLA is a government trick.

*1 in 219 girls was molested by a lesbian * 1 out of 50 boys by a gay male.*About 8 in 10 girls were molested by a man who was or had been in a heterosexual relationship with the child's mother or another relative. *3 out of 4 boys were abused by males in heterosexual relationships with female relatives.

2% of the boys in the study were molested by gay males.

98% of the boys in the study were molested by heterosexuals. Of that number, 75% were molested by heterosexual males KNOWN TO THE VICTIMS in an incestuous scenario.

0.05% of the girls in the study were molested by a lesbian.

Newton, David E., 1978 "Homosexual Behavior and Child Molestation: A Review of the Evidence", Adolescence, 13, 29.

"Existing studies provide no reason to believe that anything other than a random connection exists between homosexual behavior and child molestation. The typical offender is a heterosexual male." [p 610]

"Stigma, Prejudice, and violence against Lesbians and Gay Men" (pp. 60-80 in John Gonsiorek and James Weinrich (eds) "Homosexuality: Research Implications for Public Policy" Sage Publications, 1992). Herek says: "Since 1978, no credible new data have been published that contradict the conclusions" [that pedophilia is a crime committed almost exclusively by heterosexuals].

Source

definition said:
*1 in 219 girls was molested by a lesbian * 1 out of 50 boys by a gay male.*About 8 in 10 girls were molested by a man who was or had been in a heterosexual relationship with the child's mother or another relative. *3 out of 4 boys were abused by males in heterosexual relationships with female relatives.

2% of the boys in the study were molested by gay males.

98% of the boys in the study were molested by heterosexuals. Of that number, 75% were molested by heterosexual males KNOWN TO THE VICTIMS in an incestuous scenario.

0.05% of the girls in the study were molested by a lesbian.

Newton, David E., 1978 "Homosexual Behavior and Child Molestation: A Review of the Evidence", Adolescence, 13, 29.

"Existing studies provide no reason to believe that anything other than a random connection exists between homosexual behavior and child molestation. The typical offender is a heterosexual male." [p 610]

"Stigma, Prejudice, and violence against Lesbians and Gay Men" (pp. 60-80 in John Gonsiorek and James Weinrich (eds) "Homosexuality: Research Implications for Public Policy" Sage Publications, 1992). Herek says: "Since 1978, no credible new data have been published that contradict the conclusions" [that pedophilia is a crime committed almost exclusively by heterosexuals].

Source

Whether you acknowledge it or not, a straight man who molests a boy is not really straight. You have brainwashed yourself with this garbage but it's just not gonna take here. Ok, pervert?

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
rtwngAvngr said:
Whether you acknowledge it or not, a straight man who molests a boy is not really straight.
Why are they engaged in all of that heterosexual sex, then?

dmp said:
For people with reason and common sense...that means

3 out of 4 boys were abused by homosexuals.

Easy. Really...shouldn't be that hard for you, sweetie.
Umm, you left out the rest of that sentence didn't you? Here let me finish it for you so it won't be hard on you:

by males in heterosexual relationships with female relatives.

Wow! Those were homosexuals having sex with female relatives? Interesting...

rtwngAvngr said:
To fake out society?
Let me see if I understand how this works: have sex with a boy. Your Gay. Have sex with a woman but molest her son: your gay. The only time your straight is if you have no pedophile relations. Wow! Well,that's how Paul Cameron skewed those statistics. Fascinating.

Well, damn I guess that means you win. :rolleyes:

definition said:
Umm, you left out the rest of that sentence didn't you? Here let me finish it for you so it won't be hard on you:

by males in heterosexual relationships with female relatives.

Wow! Those were homosexuals having sex with female relatives? Interesting...

Yes. These are sick people with mental issues. they are deranged. They have sexual urges they allow to define them. They are probably MORE normal than the average homosexual in the aspect that they like vaginas. However, Both those who have homosexual contact exclusively, AND those who only have homosexual contact on occasion are 'gay'. Homos. Queers. And so on.

definition said:
Let me see if I understand how this works: have sex with a boy. Your Gay. Have sex with a woman but molest her son: your gay. The only time your straight is if you have no pedophile relations. Wow! Well,that's how Paul Cameron skewed those statistics. Fascinating.

Well, damn I guess that means you win. :rolleyes:

www.hop.com

Check it out!

Those who have ANY SEX with others of the same gender are "HOMOSEXUAL." those who have sex with members of the OTHER Gender are "heterosexual". If a guy NEVER has sex with another guy, he is NOT homosexual. When he DOES have sex with another guy he's (Get ready for it...)HOMOSEXUAL.

Homosexuality is a Behavior.

dmp said:
Yes. These are sick people with mental issues. they are deranged. They have sexual urges they allow to define them. They are probably MORE normal than the average homosexual in the aspect that they like vaginas. However, Both those who have homosexual contact exclusively, AND those who only have homosexual contact on occasion are 'gay'. Homos. Queers. And so on.
Really? How enlightened of you. That's not the rules. That's not sexual reality.

dmp said:
Check it out!

Those who have ANY SEX with others of the same gender are "HOMOSEXUAL." those who have sex with members of the OTHER Gender are "heterosexual". If a guy NEVER has sex with another guy, he is NOT homosexual. When he DOES have sex with another guy he's (Get ready for it...)HOMOSEXUAL.

Homosexuality is a Behavior.

That's not the definition of homosexuality. That is not what makes one Gay. Having one experimental affair would not make you gay. Having intrests in both genders doesn't make you homosexual as homosexual implies only one gender. So, he can't be homosexual if he f*cks the mother and rapes the boy, can he? See, there are TWO genders involved in his sexuality not one.

Edited: WAIT! I'm wrong. He has sex with the boy's mother (that's hetrosexual contact) but he RAPES the boy--- wait--- rape isn't sex, therefore it can't be a homoSEXual contact. Thus, he only has hgeterosexual SEX and is a rapist, so, he's straight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back