Chop-&-Change politics: Run, Hillary, run!

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
:laugh:

Monday, April 3, 2006

Hopefully the John Kerry protesters didn't throw out their flip-flops. There's yet another Oval Office seeker attempting to campaign with wishy-washy politics.

Listen closely for echoes of Mr. Kerry's calamity, "I voted for (it) ... before I voted against it" in the following:

"The key is to win the war. The war should not be shortchanged in any way," said Sen. Hillary Clinton to Donald Rumsfeld in spring 2003.

And the flop:

In November 2003 at Iowa's Jefferson Jackson Dinner, Mrs. Clinton screeched that in going to war President Bush "turned his back on us and pursued a very narrow and unfortunate policy that we are still paying a big price for."

The senator didn't screech a word on having voted for the "unfortunate policy."

Like Kerry's flip-flops, Hillary's chop-and-change politics give her the illusion of exhibiting pro-military centrism -- temporarily, at least.

"I am, you know, adamantly against illegal immigrants," Hillary said in February 2003. She even adamantly pushed for the U.S. to impose a national ID card system.

Now in the midst of many Republicans' efforts to implement tougher immigration laws, Mrs. Clinton instead sprints to the illegals' defense, accusing the GOP of creating a "police state" and a "scheme to try to deport 11 million people."

When swaying on a political tire swing for fear of jumping, Hillary will belly-flop in 2008.
http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/tribune-review/opinion/archive/print_438804.html

Stephanie said:
:laugh:

Monday, April 3, 2006

Hopefully the John Kerry protesters didn't throw out their flip-flops. There's yet another Oval Office seeker attempting to campaign with wishy-washy politics.

Listen closely for echoes of Mr. Kerry's calamity, "I voted for (it) ... before I voted against it" in the following:

"The key is to win the war. The war should not be shortchanged in any way," said Sen. Hillary Clinton to Donald Rumsfeld in spring 2003.

And the flop:

In November 2003 at Iowa's Jefferson Jackson Dinner, Mrs. Clinton screeched that in going to war President Bush "turned his back on us and pursued a very narrow and unfortunate policy that we are still paying a big price for."

The senator didn't screech a word on having voted for the "unfortunate policy."

Like Kerry's flip-flops, Hillary's chop-and-change politics give her the illusion of exhibiting pro-military centrism -- temporarily, at least.

"I am, you know, adamantly against illegal immigrants," Hillary said in February 2003. She even adamantly pushed for the U.S. to impose a national ID card system.

Now in the midst of many Republicans' efforts to implement tougher immigration laws, Mrs. Clinton instead sprints to the illegals' defense, accusing the GOP of creating a "police state" and a "scheme to try to deport 11 million people."

When swaying on a political tire swing for fear of jumping, Hillary will belly-flop in 2008.
http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/tribune-review/opinion/archive/print_438804.html

This is the democrat strategy. It has been since the days of Thomas Jefferson. Same party same tactics.

onthefence said:
This is the democrat strategy. It has been since the days of Thomas Jefferson. Same party same tactics.

I would be all for a women president. But not that women,( as her hubby would say), Hillary Clinton.
Condi in 08?

Forum List

Back