Do leftists care that many conservatives think they are damaging the country?

no they do not care

democrats are evil and vile people

they spent the last eight years making as many people as possible

dependent on government handouts

now they threaten to withhold those programs in order to get there way

now a dem leader says the shutdown they are threatening "will kill people"

but they are willing to kill a few to get their way

true evil

Sure thing fruit loop. Care to back up that claim ?

ask Dianne Feinstein (D-CA)

so fuck you retard

So you can’t back up the claim .

Typical righty MO. Call you out on your fake news bullshit, and you revert to name calling .

what a retard you are shit stain

“Shutting down the government is a very serious thing. People die, accidents happen. You don’t know. Necessary functions can cease,”Dianne Feinstein (D-CA)

however you leftists are willing to take that chance to get your way fuck you

I fall on the Left for many issues and I very much respect the opinions of level headed conservatives. I think that when the two sides can have healthy debate then healthy results are a product. The wingnuts on both sides that scream fire at everything the other side is standing for... No, I don't really care what those people think.

no they do not care

true evil

so fuck you retard

Typical righty MO. Call you out on your fake news bullshit, and you revert to name calling .

“Shutting down the government is a very serious thing. People die, accidents happen. You don’t know. Necessary functions can cease,”Dianne Feinstein (D-CA)

Yeah . She was talking about when THE GOP shut down the gov.

And what does that have to do with your gov handouts claim.

no they do not care

true evil

so fuck you retard

it is not the republicans threatening the shut down ya retard

so fuck you retard

You are right . The gop ACTUALLY shut down the gov in 2013.

so fuck you retard

You are right . The gop ACTUALLY shut down the gov in 2013.

this isnt 2013 shit for brains

No, Everyone on the left that I know of is confused by Trump supporters. They just don't understand how anyone can think the way Trump supporters do. The only conclusion they can come to is that Trump supporters are either extremely stupid or subhuman. So no; I don't think they're too concerned about "conservatives" think about them. They can barely even recognize that you're human.

To the Left, they think that tearing down the country is good because America deserves it. Putting boys in girls bathrooms is good because America needs it. And trying to destroy a US President is good for us because not being liberal makes him bad and he has to be stopped. And they think conservatives terrible and misguided people because they try to follow the Constitutional Law as our Founders meant them to be. This seems insane to the Right because we think along linear lines. This seems good, inevitable and necessary to the Left because their logic is circular (closed) proving Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Ironic characterization, since "Liberal" and "the left" aren't the same thing.

No, Everyone on the left that I know of is confused by Trump supporters. They just don't understand how anyone can think the way Trump supporters do. The only conclusion they can come to is that Trump supporters are either extremely stupid or subhuman. So no; I don't think they're too concerned about "conservatives" think about them. They can barely even recognize that you're human.

did ya watch the cnn piece last night

with democrat voters who voted for trump

how they feel one year later

--LOL it shocked and stun the cnn

who would have guessed morons didn't get any smarter in a year?

wowsers

People who voted for the president say they like the president? Shocking.

you lefties are so funny

and so easily laughed at

Cons always post this nebulous 'my beliefs are all good and dripping with honey' why are you so f'cked up and damaging the country. No specifics just 'you're bad', like a toddler would say to another child. The ones that do try to put forth an argument say something like 'gays, blacks, jews, muslims, women, foreigners, mexicans, and anyone else not from Norway' are destroying the country.

Yes we already know you are bigots you've made that quote clear. What else?

I fall on the Left for many issues and I very much respect the opinions of level headed conservatives. I think that when the two sides can have healthy debate then healthy results are a product. The wingnuts on both sides that scream fire at everything the other side is standing for... No, I don't really care what those people think.

Indeed. The post directly before yours being a shining example.

Even if it is written in

that same persistent

faux haiku

Yes, I think liberals care a lot that conservatives think so badly of them as we do. There are some 5 to 7 times as many conservatives as liberals on this site if you look at the polls --- but the posters are about equal on many threads. The leftists are tremendously defensive and furiously angry because they realize they no longer have respect and they can't get away with bullying so much now. They loved the power and domination of bullying with PC, and that's been taken away from them. They can't get back their illicit power while so many people now openly disrespect them.

you lefties are so funny

and so easily laughed at

Well it's pretty easy to laugh at anything, actually, provided you know how to open your mouth and make sounds with your vocal cords.

Forum List

Back