Do leftists care that many conservatives think they are damaging the country?

Do I care that the right is wrong ? Yes I do I. Some ways .

I have some trump buddies . We talk a little politics , but not much . More respectful that way .

To the Left, they think that tearing down the country is good because America deserves it. Putting boys in girls bathrooms is good because America needs it. And trying to destroy a US President is good for us because not being liberal makes him bad and he has to be stopped. And they think conservatives terrible and misguided people because they try to follow the Constitutional Law as our Founders meant them to be. This seems insane to the Right because we think along linear lines. This seems good, inevitable and necessary to the Left because their logic is circular (closed) proving Liberalism is a mental disorder.

To the Left, they think that tearing down the country is good because America deserves it. Putting boys in girls bathrooms is good because America needs it. And trying to destroy a US President is good for us because not being liberal makes him bad and he has to be stopped. And they think conservatives terrible and misguided people because they try to follow the Constitutional Law as our Founders meant them to be. This seems insane to the Right because we think along linear lines. This seems good, inevitable and necessary to the Left because their logic is circular (closed) proving Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Lol! You righties talk a good game but I reality you live the exact opposite off pretty much all you posted .

“Follow the constitution “ is especially laughable . Other than the 2nd , you wipe your ass with the con.

Lol! You righties talk a good game but I reality you live the exact opposite off pretty much all you posted .

“Follow the constitution “ is especially laughable . Other than the 2nd , you wipe your ass with the con.

Right. At least i can type two cogent sentences without massacring the King's English. Did you even graduate High School?

no they do not care

democrats are evil and vile people

they spent the last eight years making as many people as possible

dependent on government handouts

now they threaten to withhold those programs in order to get there way

now a dem leader says the shutdown they are threatening "will kill people"

but they are willing to kill a few to get their way

true evil

Right. At least i can type two cogent sentences without massacring the King's English. Did you even graduate High School?

Stupid Siri.

So prove me wrong . Where are Cons PRO Constitution!?! You just say you are . Back it up . Pick a non 2nd amendment and prove me wrong!

no they do not care

true evil

Sure thing fruit loop. Care to back up that claim ?

no they do not care

true evil

ask Dianne Feinstein (D-CA)

so fuck you retard

no they do not care

true evil

ask Dianne Feinstein (D-CA)

so fuck you retard

So you can’t back up the claim .

Typical righty MO. Call you out on your fake news bullshit, and you revert to name calling .

Forum List

Back