INTEL EXPERTS: “Heads Will Roll” When FISA Intel Memo Released – Rosenstein and Ohr Fired Immediatel

I will withhold judgment until I actually see some shit. My cynical side is telling me this is a big fat nothing burger and Gretz et al are simply grandstanding.

I guess we shall see.

Toddler touches hot stove, gets burnt, learns not to mess with hot stove.

Steve McRacist goes to well of Jim Fucking Hoft, gets burnt, goes right back for more.

Watching this right now....

Was wondering when this was going to explode... Sedition and Treason... Massive FISA abuse.... IF people don't go to jail we will have lost our government...

A memo previously blocked by democrats was made available to some members of Congress today and they indicate it names names as to who and how the corrupt Mueller Hoax was orchestrated!

This is it Dems...this is the beginning of a very bad nightmare for you...

The memo clearly shows the use of the dossier payed for by Hillary as the basis for the FISA wire taps.... Massive FISA unmasking and distribution abuse.... Just freaking unreal...

I will withhold judgment until I actually see some shit. My cynical side is telling me this is a big fat nothing burger and Gretz et al are simply grandstanding.

I guess we shall see.
Too many Congressional critters are saying it to think it isn’t huge, imo.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back