Conservatives: How do you feel about leftists in general (poll)?

Conservatives: How do you feel about leftists in general

• 1 I don't know any. Does that answer your Q?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 I know some but don't associate with them

• 5 would hate them if I weren't Christian

• 9 Pollster forgot something; I will elaborate

• Total voters
Many leftists are like those defund-the-cops advocates who are victims of violent crime and immediately dial 911.

They are like those leftists who would never ever allow their children to be students at an urban high school. (They secretly agree with how Senator Biden once described those schools.)

They are like those leftists who yell to the world how much they love certain folks but would never, ever live in certain neighborhoods.

It's like those leftist ladies who tightly clutch their purses when they see certain folks approaching.

Most leftists only talk the talk.

Many leftists are like those defund-the-cops advocates who are victims of violent crime and immediately dial 911.

They are like those leftists who would never ever allow their children to be students at an urban high school. (They secretly agree with how Senator Biden once described those schools.)

They are like those leftists who yell to the world how much they love certain folks but would never, ever live in certain neighborhoods.

It's like those leftist ladies who tightly clutch their purses when they see certain folks approaching.

Most leftists only talk the talk.
for sure

but they embrace hypocrisy

kind of hard for them not to

I do more than try. I succeed. You have to

sanity demands it
When one of them says something leftist to me, I just walk away.

For example, I’m Jewish (as you know) and was talking to another Jewish woman….a leftist. She had gone on a trip down South and was showing me photos of a slave museum she visited.

She moaned to me about ”look at what we white people did to blacks” (who, me?!), and said we have to do more to fight racism. WTH? People are screaming about “Death to Jews!,” bullying and harassing Jewish students to the point they need to take shelter, police warning Jews to stay at home to be safe….and this Jewish woman is more worried about racism?

So I just walked away.

Forum List

Back