Do I need eye surgery ASAP or is it true that.........

I believe FBJ just let it slip he is on the down-low...

More likely, just desperate. He's probably straight, but so desperate for any kind of sex that he'd even accept homosex.

Nope, only ugly women as a desperate act

You said you wanted to slap Bruce_T_Laney with your dick. By all evidence you're male, and so is he, so that would make you homosexual, or at least open to it.

I'm above average and have a big dick that I wish I could slap you with lol

Not that I think you'd be able to do anything anyway. By all evidence, in order to even find your dick, the use of something like this would be needed…

geoHDR_dsc_0341_dsc_0339_dsc_0342N.jpg

Stephen's Curry's wife is not all that cute?
laugh.gif

I been looking at this bitch for a while and she is average looking at best. Not a monster but just OK. I work with 3 girls who I would consider more attractive in the face. And on the NBA wife scale, she is actually borderline unattractive. Something weird looking about her cheeks LOL

Agree? Or do I need eye surgery?

Dumb fuck, you are one ugly SOB that pays for sex and then it is no guarantee.

laugh.gif

I been looking at this bitch for a while and she is average looking at best. Not a monster but just OK. I work with 3 girls who I would consider more attractive in the face. And on the NBA wife scale, she is actually borderline unattractive. Something weird looking about her cheeks LOL

When men pay for a woman to come over and have sex, he is not paying for SEX, he is paying her to LEAVE AFTER SEX.

laugh.gif

When men pay for a woman to come over and have sex, he is not paying for SEX, he is paying her to LEAVE AFTER SEX.

If that is what you need to believe, go for it. We all know the reality.

laugh.gif

After I bust that NUT I want her to get the fuck out lol

laugh.gif

She doesn't have all day.

laugh.gif

probably just brain surgery

laugh.gif

i'd say it doesn't matter what you *want* until you come out and stop pretending

you hate women. no woman is going to touch you.

and you need to admit you like boys

laugh.gif

She's beautiful to me, so you must be blind or just have no good taste...

ayesha-alexander-10.jpg

she is beautiful. he just hates women

laugh.gif

She looks pretty good to me, but the other thing to consider is that not everyone photographs well. She could be much more beautiful in person. Its a completely different thing.

laugh.gif

i'd say it doesn't matter what you *want* until you come out and stop pretending

you hate women. no woman is going to touch you.

and you need to admit you like boys

I would like you to kiss my dick

laugh.gif

She looks pretty good to me, but the other thing to consider is that not everyone photographs well. She could be much more beautiful in person. Its a completely different thing.

I seen her on videos and she still has that weird looking face

laugh.gif

maybe shes a wonderful person. Everyone has their preference though. A lot of people think Angelina Jolie is hot, but Ive never liked her looks for years, dont know why either, just the way it is. But Im sure someone finds her attractive

laugh.gif

maybe shes a wonderful person. Everyone has their preference though. A lot of people think Angelina Jolie is hot, but Ive never liked her looks for years, dont know why either, just the way it is. But Im sure someone finds her attractive

Ayesha Curry is a 7.5 on the scale of 1 to 10

laugh.gif

Well, its good to know Steph isnt all that superficial. Go Warriors!

laugh.gif

She is the most unattractive NBA wife I ever seen

She is the most unattractive NBA wife I ever seen

Nobody gives a shit what you think, attention whore.

Forum List

Back