Do I need eye surgery ASAP or is it true that.........

Stephen's Curry's wife is not all that cute?
laugh.gif

I been looking at this bitch for a while and she is average looking at best. Not a monster but just OK. I work with 3 girls who I would consider more attractive in the face. And on the NBA wife scale, she is actually borderline unattractive. Something weird looking about her cheeks LOL

Agree? Or do I need eye surgery?

She's beautiful to me, so you must be blind or just have no good taste...

Or he's just an attention whore starting another pointless thread to convince himself he still exists.

laugh.gif

I been looking at this bitch for a while and she is average looking at best. Not a monster but just OK. I work with 3 girls who I would consider more attractive in the face. And on the NBA wife scale, she is actually borderline unattractive. Something weird looking about her cheeks LOL

She's beautiful to me, so you must be blind or just have no good taste...

Or he's just an attention whore starting another pointless thread to convince himself he still exists.

What's your boyfriend name?

laugh.gif

It is true that you are a douchebag. I'm afraid there is no surgery to cure your condition.

laugh.gif

It is true that you are a douchebag. I'm afraid there is no surgery to cure your condition.

The bitch is AVERAGE, now if you excuse me I have to go take a SHIT

laugh.gif

Is she a bitch because you're a lonely old fuckwad or because you can't get a girl like her?

laugh.gif

The only thing average in this thread is you, well even then that is a stretch because you're below average to just mentally retarded...

laugh.gif

Is she a bitch because you're a lonely old fuckwad or because you can't get a girl like her?

Please, I was in a relationship with 2 girls who looked better than her in 2014

laugh.gif

The only thing average in this thread is you, well even then that is a stretch because you're below average to just mentally retarded...

I will respond to that after I take my shit

laugh.gif

I am sure you believe Rosie and Rosita Palmer were prettier in your delusional mind, but they were fictional...

laugh.gif

Break.com

laugh.gif

I will respond to that after I take my shit

If anyone tell you that you are retarded please inform them they're insulting the mentally challenged people of the world by comparing you to them...

laugh.gif

I'm above average and have a big dick that I wish I could slap you with lol

laugh.gif

Keep your homosexual fantasies to yourself.

laugh.gif

Keep your homosexual fantasies to yourself.

You the one with the nickname Grampa Poo

laugh.gif

You do know I am also male, right?

I believe FBJ just let it slip he is on the down-low...

Forum List

Back