Do I need eye surgery ASAP or is it true that.........

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Stephen's Curry's wife is not all that cute?
laugh.gif

I been looking at this bitch for a while and she is average looking at best. Not a monster but just OK. I work with 3 girls who I would consider more attractive in the face. And on the NBA wife scale, she is actually borderline unattractive. Something weird looking about her cheeks LOL

Agree? Or do I need eye surgery?

laugh.gif

I been looking at this bitch for a while and she is average looking at best. Not a monster but just OK. I work with 3 girls who I would consider more attractive in the face. And on the NBA wife scale, she is actually borderline unattractive. Something weird looking about her cheeks LOL

She's beautiful to me, so you must be blind or just have no good taste...

ayesha-alexander-10.jpg

laugh.gif

ayesha-alexander-10.jpg

I see OK. Not beautiful. I dated a school teacher a few years ago who looks much better

laugh.gif

ayesha-alexander-10.jpg

It's something not right with her cheeks/Cheeks bones

laugh.gif

ayesha-alexander-10.jpg

I see OK. Not beautiful. I dated a school teacher a few years ago who looks much better

Stephen Curry wife is beautiful, and if you believe she is not, well that is your opinion and I am willing to bet not many men will agree with you...

laugh.gif

ayesha-alexander-10.jpg

Stephen Curry wife is beautiful, and if you believe she is not, well that is your opinion and I am willing to bet not many men will agree with you...

someone responded and agreed with me

laugh.gif

It doesn't matter.

To you, it seems, a woman is just a “bitch”, and the whole of her worth is in how visually attractive you think you find her.

With your attitude, it is unlikely that any real woman, of any real worth, will ever give you the time of day, and what few women do spare any attention for you will only be those who play into your misogynistic view of them.

May Laurence Tureaud have compassion on you.

laugh.gif

Looks arent everything. How big are her breast, can she cook, and does she keep a clean house? Does she ignore his road trip flings? Was she willing to sign a prenup?

laugh.gif

ayesha-alexander-10.jpg

I agree, she's pretty hot.

laugh.gif

Looks arent everything. How big are her breast, can she cook, and does she keep a clean house? Does she ignore his road trip flings? Was she willing to sign a prenup?

You have to understand that when it comes to NBA wife standards, she is the most unattractive NBA wife I ever seen. She is actually unattractive on that scale and just OK looking in reality

laugh.gif

ayesha-alexander-10.jpg

I agree, she's pretty hot.

Get eye surgery before May

laugh.gif

ayesha-alexander-10.jpg

And you can not read as usual. I wrote not many men will agree with you... I did not wrote no one will agree with you...

laugh.gif

ayesha-alexander-10.jpg

And you can not read as usual. I wrote not many men will agree with you... I did not wrote no one will agree with you...

Get Eye surgery Muthrfucker

ayesha-alexander-10.jpg

1. You're the one that need eye surgery and not me.

2. You can not read.

3. It is Mr. Motherfucker to you and remember that!

1. You're the one that need eye surgery and not me.

2. You can not read.

3. It is Mr. Motherfucker to you and remember that!

In the hood it's MUTHERFUCKER

Forum List

Back