Do Democrats really want a Civil War?

I’m a Democrat and I would enjoy a Civil War with Republicans

We would kick their Redneck asses
You realize the redneck racists were all Democrats, right? Including the anti-busing racist Democrats that Biden "worked with" not too long ago.

50 years ago?

The KKK belongs to the RepubliKlan party today
The KKK was formed as the military wing of the Democratic Party.

The Democratic Party has always been the party of racists, and have now turned into race baiters and using race, ethnicity, gender and wealth to divide people.

I find it funny that their leading candidate aka Joe Biden bragged about working with segregationists in the Democratic Party, and then got accused of being a racist by the other candidates. Even their own House leader Pelosi faced the same racism accusation. Dems never miss an opportunity to use the racism accusation as a weapon.

Right wing, republicans today have the same mindset as the sheet wearers. Just read some of the posts on this forum, hell that pretty much tells the story.

No they don’t. That’s just your warped view. Did you lol up Colion Noir on You Tube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You realize the redneck racists were all Democrats, right? Including the anti-busing racist Democrats that Biden "worked with" not too long ago.

50 years ago?

The Democratic Party has always been the party of racists, and have now turned into race baiters and using race, ethnicity, gender and wealth to divide people.

I find it funny that their leading candidate aka Joe Biden bragged about working with segregationists in the Democratic Party, and then got accused of being a racist by the other candidates. Even their own House leader Pelosi faced the same racism accusation. Dems never miss an opportunity to use the racism accusation as a weapon.
Total BS

The KKK was formed as a reaction to Republican Reconstruction policies

Every time you open your mouth lies come out. It’s the Democratic way.

50 years ago?

Total BS

Not to mention, back then, the north and west were Republican and the south was Democrat...

696px-ElectoralCollege1860.svg.png

Today, virtually all those states have flipped. Most blacks get it, despite empty denials by racist conservatives, which is why so many vote Democrat.

The educated blacks don’t fall for your liberal bullshit. They laugh at it because the Democrats put them down

If the left and right were to have an ACTUAL war...my money is on the right.
As if you have money. The war is won at the ballot box. Republicans screwed that up by selling their souls to xenophobia, racism, and corporatism.

But they haven't. In fact, you just now, proved everything the original poster said. All you are doing is exposing yourself, and everyone that is on your side of the isle, as being bigoted hate-filled judgemental, fascist trash..... you are directly the reason we are being pushed toward civil war.

You made his whole point, in one statement. Do you not see your own disgusting self in your posts? I'm so glad I had wonderful parents that taught me better, than to be like you.

Wow you just summed up the definition of the Democratic Party and all there liberal minions

If the left and right were to have an ACTUAL war...my money is on the right.
As if you have money. The war is won at the ballot box. Republicans screwed that up by selling their souls to xenophobia, racism, and corporatism.

But they haven't. In fact, you just now, proved everything the original poster said. All you are doing is exposing yourself, and everyone that is on your side of the isle, as being bigoted hate-filled judgemental, fascist trash..... you are directly the reason we are being pushed toward civil war.

You made his whole point, in one statement. Do you not see your own disgusting self in your posts? I'm so glad I had wonderful parents that taught me better, than to be like you.

The left is very consistently hypocritical.

They are the actual bigots.

Well that is a well thought out point. :( Why not just say “no, you are!” like a third grader? There are lots of hypocrites and they are not confined to the left. Righty congressmen are retiring in droves embarrassed by what the xenophobic republicans have become. Check the scoreboard.

Yeah you keep believing the liberal media with the bullshit they feed you. Your Congress is an embarrassment. AOC, Omar, Feinstein, Harris and the leader Pelosi. Not to mention Schumer and Cuomo. The Democrats are so screwed up it’s funny. 20 morons trying to get the Democratic nod and one is dumber then the other. People aren’t even watching the debates and your liberal media is making fun of them. 2020 we get four more years of Trump to put you liberal scumbags in your place.

50 years ago?

Once again, the KKK started as the military wing of the Democratic Party, kind of like the antifa movement of today. It wasn't 50 years ago that Biden claimed to have "worked with" segregationists in the Democratic Party.

Yea they used to be right wing, conservatives figure that. The only difference is that republicans today don't wear sheets, but many have the same mindset as the sheetwearers. Not all republicans have this mindset, but those who have the mindset identify as republican.

d65b3ea5fb9aefc5a7703c7e0268a57a.jpg

Really. You are sinking lower and lower. It’s not your fault, you’ve been brainwashed by the Democrats who make you think they care about you and illegals but in reality the don’t give a rats ass about you, illegals or anyone else except themselves.

50 years ago?

Once again, the KKK started as the military wing of the Democratic Party, kind of like the antifa movement of today. It wasn't 50 years ago that Biden claimed to have "worked with" segregationists in the Democratic Party.

KKK has no political origin. It grew from outrage over Republican Reconstruction policies

TODAY the KKK exists as a construct of the RepubliKlan Party

Was your mom and dad brother and sister.

It seems to be the case.

Some of their leaders openly call for violence against Republicans, and no one censors them from within their own party.

They are doxing Trump supporters, dehumanizing Republicans as White Supremacists and Nazis, they are ignoring all the violence from their own violent radicals known as Antifa.

They have judges that make asinine ignorant ruling that tie up our government until it can get appealed to the Supreme Court.

With all the violent rhetoric from them,, actual violence from some of them and none of them calling for it all to stop from their party, I cannot escape the conclusion that they want the violence for some bizarre reason.

If a civil war starts, the odds are all on the Republicans side, so are they suicidal or what?
Lol, why do you think all the odds are in the republican side?
because your party is full of limp wristed homos ...
It seems to be the case.

Some of their leaders openly call for violence against Republicans, and no one censors them from within their own party.

They are doxing Trump supporters, dehumanizing Republicans as White Supremacists and Nazis, they are ignoring all the violence from their own violent radicals known as Antifa.

They have judges that make asinine ignorant ruling that tie up our government until it can get appealed to the Supreme Court.

With all the violent rhetoric from them,, actual violence from some of them and none of them calling for it all to stop from their party, I cannot escape the conclusion that they want the violence for some bizarre reason.

If a civil war starts, the odds are all on the Republicans side, so are they suicidal or what?
because the left is fullof limp wristed commie pinko's !!
pink-is-not-an-acceptable-color-faggot.jpg

50 years ago?

Right wing, republicans today have the same mindset as the sheet wearers. Just read some of the posts on this forum, hell that pretty much tells the story.

No they don’t. That’s just your warped view. Did you lol up Colion Noir on You Tube.

Yes they do, change your racist thinking ways.

It seems to be the case.

It seems to be the case.

because the left is fullof limp wristed commie pinko's !!View attachment 274616

badass-kid-picture.jpg

50 years ago?

Total BS

Not to mention, back then, the north and west were Republican and the south was Democrat...

Today, virtually all those states have flipped. Most blacks get it, despite empty denials by racist conservatives, which is why so many vote Democrat.

The educated blacks don’t fall for your liberal bullshit. They laugh at it because the Democrats put them down

Really give me some examples of where Democrats put down black folks who are educated. More right wing horseshit.

Thanks for proving you're an imbecile and that I was right when you idiotically posted the wrong Cruz.

:dance:

Your another brainwashed liberal moron.

LOL

What a pity you can't prove me wrong.

There’s nothing to prove. You repeat what the liberal media tells you. Your a brainwashed liberal.

LOLOL

Those who can, do. Those who can't, make up stupid excuses for why they can't.

So you must be good at making excuses. The Democrats don’t have a moral compass, all they care about there agenda to destroy America by any means possible.

LOLOLOLOLOL

The right elects a man who's had 3 wives and cheated on every one of them; and then says it's the left who lacks a moral compass.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

You idiots crack me up.

50 years ago?

Total BS

LOL

What utter rightarded nonsense. Turns out, the more educated one is, the more likely they vote Democrat...

PEW170216.GIF

^^^ That's why trump "loves the uneducated" -- it's his base.

:lol:

It seems to be the case.

It seems to be the case.

because the left is fullof limp wristed commie pinko's !!View attachment 274616
And as your post proves, republicans are the party of brainwashed morons.

Your another brainwashed liberal moron.

LOL

There’s nothing to prove. You repeat what the liberal media tells you. Your a brainwashed liberal.

LOLOL

So you must be good at making excuses. The Democrats don’t have a moral compass, all they care about there agenda to destroy America by any means possible.

LOLOLOLOLOL

The right elects a man who's had 3 wives and cheated on every one of them; and then says it's the left who lacks a moral compass.

You idiots crack me up.
and yall elected a serial rapist in the 90s and a true and true racist in 2008 !! Obama claimed that after 20yrs of attending Wrights Church he never heard him say anything bad about whites or America ......yeah right .....
20180128_091656.png
20180128_091656.png

LOL

LOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOL

You idiots crack me up.
and yall elected a serial rapist in the 90s and a true and true racist in 2008 !! Obama claimed that after 20yrs of attending Wrights Church he never heard him say anything bad about whites or America ......yeah right .....View attachment 274707 View attachment 274707
Oh, no! Obama and Farrakhan attended the same black caucus once. Guess that proves something, huh?

There won't be a civil war.

Take away the GOP's diploids and once withdrawals begin, they go away nice and peaceful like.

LOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOL

You idiots crack me up.
and yall elected a serial rapist in the 90s and a true and true racist in 2008 !! Obama claimed that after 20yrs of attending Wrights Church he never heard him say anything bad about whites or America ......yeah right .....View attachment 274707 View attachment 274707
Oh, no! Obama and Farrakhan attended the same black caucus once. Guess that proves something, huh?
according to the lefts low standards of proof of guilt...... YES !!

Forum List

Back