Do Democrats REALLY Think Americans Will Turn Their Guns In Peacefully If They Pass a Law

So you intend to shoot police officers ?

If need be.
But they'd also be confronted by police and military personnel who wouldnt stand for an attack on the 2nd.
Which would be the majority of them.

Then you are just like ANTIFA groups you bitch about .

Hardly.
I would be defending the Constitution of The United States of America.
While you on the other hand would be shitting on it.

I’m sure the Dallas police shooter thought the same .

This is more conservative fear mongering . It is near impossible for the gov to take property from you . At most you would all be grandfathered with current rifles .

I imagine that when the right wing starts murdering police officers who are doing their job, the movement will gain popularity.

Few (if any) embraced the reactions of the Branch Davidians when they began shooting federal officers. One was Timothy McVeigh….and we saw what happened to the trajectory of his life.

It would be interesting to watch.

So you intend to shoot police officers ?

If need be.
But they'd also be confronted by police and military personnel who wouldnt stand for an attack on the 2nd.
Which would be the majority of them.

Then you are just like ANTIFA groups you bitch about .

Hardly.
I would be defending the Constitution of The United States of America.
While you on the other hand would be shitting on it.

I’m sure the Dallas police shooter thought the same .

This is more conservative fear mongering . It is near impossible for the gov to take property from you . At most you would all be grandfathered with current rifles .

What the fuck does some shithead shooting cops in the name of black lives matter have to do with the Constitution?
Just how many times did you wack your skull on the way down the well Timothy?

What is? The idea that the democrats want to come take your guns? I don't agree with that idea that they don't want to come take your guns, not entirely. While the loudest, most extreme voices get the most pub, they're the ones largely in charge of the parties right now. And the more extreme left does indeed want to take guns away, in their ideal world. It makes "common sense" reforms that much harder to agree on since they're basically on record saying that "given an inch, we'll take a mile."

I imagine that when the right wing starts murdering police officers who are doing their job, the movement will gain popularity.

Few (if any) embraced the reactions of the Branch Davidians when they began shooting federal officers. One was Timothy McVeigh….and we saw what happened to the trajectory of his life.

Watch is all you'll do. Taking guns is a violation of the constitution which is why we have the second amendment. You keep preaching your bullshit because that's all libstains can do.

Watch is all you'll do. Taking guns is a violation of the constitution which is why we have the second amendment. You keep preaching your bullshit because that's all libstains can do.

Ya gotta love the constant claims by liberals that the police and military are going to shoot down Americans standing up for the Constitution when it's been proven over and over that the exact opposite is the likely scenario.

The whole idea that "we'll pry your guns from your cold dead hands even though your ability to protect yourself is enshrined in our government's founding document" is almost quite literally the textbook definition of tyranny. And people gleefully walk around with signs that say it while calling republicans the ones who are dangerous and want to rule over people with an iron fist. The republicans have their issues but this is just hilarious.

Truth is stranger than fiction.

"Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell of California wants to ban assault weapons, instate a federal gun buy-back program for those who own them and criminally prosecute those who refuse to hand them over.

The representative wrote an op-ed in USA Today Thursday rolling out what he feels is the gun control policy America should adopt:"

"“Reinstating the federal
assault weapons ban that was in effect from 1994 to 2004 would prohibit manufacture and sales, but it would not affect weapons already possessed. This would leave millions of assault weapons in our communities for decades to come,” Swalwell wrote.

“Instead, we should ban possession of military-style semiautomatic assault weapons, we should buy back such weapons from all who choose to abide by the law, and we should criminally prosecute any who choose to defy it by keeping their weapons.”"

Raise your hand out there if you think this would end peacefully, with law-abiding citizens simply handing over their (until that moment) legally-owned guns to a bunch of Liberals trampling on the Constitution in their continued effort to dis-arm the American people (Because you KNOW the Liberals would not stop there...)?

Yeah, that's what I thought. Not going to happen / end well....

Eric Swalwell Unloads Gun Platform Liberals Really Want

Any lawful person would.

"Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell of California wants to ban assault weapons, instate a federal gun buy-back program for those who own them and criminally prosecute those who refuse to hand them over.

The representative wrote an op-ed in USA Today Thursday rolling out what he feels is the gun control policy America should adopt:"

assault weapons ban that was in effect from 1994 to 2004 would prohibit manufacture and sales, but it would not affect weapons already possessed. This would leave millions of assault weapons in our communities for decades to come,” Swalwell wrote.

“Instead, we should ban possession of military-style semiautomatic assault weapons, we should buy back such weapons from all who choose to abide by the law, and we should criminally prosecute any who choose to defy it by keeping their weapons.”"

Raise your hand out there if you think this would end peacefully, with law-abiding citizens simply handing over their (until that moment) legally-owned guns to a bunch of Liberals trampling on the Constitution in their continued effort to dis-arm the American people (Because you KNOW the Liberals would not stop there...)?

Any man can be my friend if he can hit the target
cuba.jpg

Any lawful person would.

You mean anyone who's willing to shit on the Constitution.
Which among gun owners is a slim margin.

Any lawful person would.

I mean anyone lawful. Gun owners follow machine gun regulations.

Any lawful person would.

Were I you I wouldn't volunteer to be a gun "confiscator".

Any lawful person would.

You suggesting our gun owners are not lawful?

As soon as they get their dream law is when it's Civil War. The ones that passed and pushed for said laws will be the first targets. America didn't come this far by being anti-gun, non-working pussies. Far from it. There wasn't even any welfare/food stamps until 1961, (according to my cousin @ Christmas)

Any lawful person would.

I'm not suggesting anything, I'm telling you not to volunteer for that duty. Why don't you give a legal scenario whereby you or others can confiscate guns in America?

Any lawful person would.

I'm not suggesting anything, I'm telling you not to volunteer for that duty. Why don't you give a legal scenario whereby you or others can confiscate guns in America?

I can’t imagine it happening. Doubt the sale will ever be stopped. But if it happened the lawful would follow the law.

It won't pass.

However, what should be done is federal rights violation charges should be filed against the authors of such a bill, and any yes votes should also be criminally prosecuted for violating the rights of the citizens in their state.

In addition, it should be a major campaign thrust to vote out anyone who supported or voted yes on such a rights violation.

Time for people to start electing people on the basis if the rights they protect, not the party they belong to.

As soon as they get their dream law is when it's Civil War. The ones that passed and pushed for said laws will be the first targets.

That won't happen. We are like the frog in cold water, that is being heated until we boil to death. Our Media, Education, Corporations, and Government are making legal gun ownership a pariah. As a society, we are being sensitized to despise all guns. In addition, more, and more restrictive laws get passed which we get used to. Death by a thousand cuts.

It worked in the UK, and Australia. Look how they talk about American gun owners that possess, and use guns legally. Heck even our own citizens call us "Gun Nuts".

It won't pass.

However, what should be done is federal rights violation charges should be filed against the authors of such a bill, and any yes votes should also be criminally prosecuted for violating the rights of the citizens in their state.

In addition, it should be a major campaign thrust to vote out anyone who supported or voted yes on such a rights violation.

Time for people to start electing people on the basis if the rights they protect, not the party they belong to.

You are strong supporter of right to quickly kill lots of people eh?

Forum List

Back