Maine Legislators Override Governor Wacky Paul LePage's Veto of Marijuana Legalization

Eventually they'll all come around those tax dollars are too enticing.

I don't see anything wrong with smoking weed. It's just the people who OD on it.

Hate to tell you dude, but there is no way in hell that you can overdose on marijuana by smoking it. When you start to get really high, you simply go horizontal, get real still and go to sleep.
Really? So those guys I buried weren't dead?

I don't see anything wrong with smoking weed. It's just the people who OD on it.

Hate to tell you dude, but there is no way in hell that you can overdose on marijuana by smoking it. When you start to get really high, you simply go horizontal, get real still and go to sleep.
:eek:

I've been trying for forty years to OD on pot, just can't seem to do it right.

I've been trying for around 16 years, and it has never worked.

But, since the subject of overdose has come up, marijuana has been shown to be rather effective in helping heroin addicts get over their addiction. When a person goes through withdrawl, they experience nausea, joint and muscle pain, as well as are extremely jittery. What are the effects of a good Indica? Appetite stimulation, pain relief for joints and muscles, as well as calms you down.

A facility in NH has tried this over the past year, and guess what? They have around a 60 PERCENT recovery rate. For heroin addicts and no methadone was required. Best part? Because marijuana is not physically addictive in any way shape or form, they can quit marijuana when they feel like they are past the heroin.

Just watch...............a year after ME puts this into effect, you're gonna see a marked drop in heroin overdoses.

Dunno who you buried, or how they died. But, you can bet your ass that there was more than just marijuana involved.

When I was a teen we could get good weed for 65 dollars a pound.

I call bullshit. Every good dope smoker knows that there are 16 oz. in a lb., so if you were getting it for 65 bucks a pound, that translates into 4.06 an oz.

Anyone else ever been able to buy an ounce of good weed for 4.06? Even back in the hippie days of the 60's?

I call bullshit. Every good dope smoker knows that there are 16 oz. in a lb., so if you were getting it for 65 bucks a pound, that translates into 4.06 an oz.

Anyone else ever been able to buy an ounce of good weed for 4.06? Even back in the hippie days of the 60's?
This was in the late 60's where it was common to buy an ounce for ten dollars. And another thing, I don't give a rats ass what you call. I was there sgt frag.

This was in the late 60's where it was common to buy an ounce for ten dollars. And another thing, I don't give a rats ass what you call. I was there sgt frag.

Even if it was only 10 bucks an oz., that still is 160 dollars a lb., much more than the 65 dollars a lb. you claimed.

Forum List

Back