Do Democrats Have A Future?

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
I'm reading a bio of LBJ now and the pages are filled with Democrats from the 50s and 60. There's Lyndon himself of course, the Kennedy's, Speaker Sam Rayburn, Gov Adlai Stevenson, and a few dozen more. Some more honorable than others but all men who loved America and had some kind of vision.
I look at the Democrat Party today and it's like someone dropped a bomb. You've got geriatrics in charge of the Dems in the Senate and House and a party that can put forward one--one--credible candidate. They have lost most of the governorships and most of the state legislatures. They seem to stand for class warfare, personal identity politics, and bribing us with our own money.
How long can a party so devoid of ideas and leadership continue to exist?

I'm reading a bio of LBJ now and the pages are filled with Democrats from the 50s and 60. There's Lyndon himself of course, the Kennedy's, Speaker Sam Rayburn, Gov Adlai Stevenson, and a few dozen more. Some more honorable than others but all men who loved America and had some kind of vision.
I look at the Democrat Party today and it's like someone dropped a bomb. You've got geriatrics in charge of the Dems in the Senate and House and a party that can put forward one--one--credible candidate. They have lost most of the governorships and most of the state legislatures. They seem to stand for class warfare, personal identity politics, and bribing us with our own money.
How long can a party so devoid of ideas and leadership continue to exist?
Both parties have their die hard followers and supporters. Both parties will be around for a long time yet. The 50's and 60's were turning points for America. We haven't been the same since, and it's doubtful we'll ever be the same. Politics has been anti-America for the past 50 plus years. Neither party represents America, nor her values. The only difference in the two parties is name. One group of crooks call themselves Republicans, and the other group calls itself Democrats. Remember, since the 50's, both parties have been in power, and regardless of which one, we've steadily declined, as we're doing now. Our decline has been a work in progress, through many administrations, both Republican and Democrat.

With the way the Dems fight for the working class, create jobs, work for economic recovery and prosperous and equal future for all Americans - nope, they don't have a c chance.

The Republicans, OTOH, have a platform that guarantees support from the 1% and has a very bright future.

10403086_765467123546344_7000274880048226410_n_zpsc9aa838b.jpg

dimocraps have a future as long as we have dirtbags like Sonny around.... Afraid to take a stand, afraid to stand up for something, afraid to take ownership.

Remember the days when we thought Republican guidance through the treachery of the Soviet Union and their enablers, scum of the earth dimocraps, would never end?

Remember those good times?

Most of you are too young to remember the mandatory 'Duck and Cover' drills we had to go through in school. (In case of a Soviet Nuclear Attack)

Most of you are too young to remember the Nuclear Shelter craze of the 60's.

Most of you are too young to remember the VERY REAL POSSIBILITY of Nuclear Annihilation.

Republicans saved us from that fear and from that reality. NOT scum of the earth dimocrap filth. They fucking ENABLED the Soviet Union. Just a fact.

In fact, half their party were Spies for the Soviet Union at one time or another.

I digress

It wasn't scum of the earth dimocrap filth who defeated George HW Bush, it was dirtbag motherfucking 'libertarian' filth like Ross (they're coming to take me away) Perot who poisoned the well of the Republican Party.

That piece of fucking shit took 20% of the popular vote, didn't win a single State and put Bill The Rapist Clinton in Office.

And it's been downhill ever since.

If we want to ever be the dominant Party in this Country again and lead our COuntry out of the HELL that dimocrap scum invariably put us in, we have to get scumbag liberturdians straightened out.

I don't mind their ideas too awful much but when they start with their. "They're both the same" bullshit, they need to be seriously slapped upside the head -- HARD.

Only a scumbag would think that a War Hero and the Lying Cocksucker in Chief are the same.

Only a scumbag would think that a Traitor like John The Traitor Kerry is the same as a good and decent man like GW.

Only a scumbag.........

I hate liberturdians. Almost as much as I hate scum of the earth dimocraps.

And that's a lot

FUCK liberturdians. They can all roast in HELL

dimocraps have a future as long as we have dirtbags like Sonny around.... Afraid to take a stand, afraid to stand up for something, afraid to take ownership.

Remember the days when we thought Republican guidance through the treachery of the Soviet Union and their enablers, scum of the earth dimocraps, would never end?

Most of you are too young to remember the mandatory 'Duck and Cover' drills we had to go through in school. (In case of a Soviet Nuclear Attack)

Most of you are too young to remember the VERY REAL POSSIBILITY of Nuclear Annihilation.

Republicans saved us from that fear and from that reality. NOT scum of the earth dimocrap filth. They fucking ENABLED the Soviet Union. Just a fact.

In fact, half their party were Spies for the Soviet Union at one time or another.

I digress

It wasn't scum of the earth dimocrap filth who defeated George HW Bush, it was dirtbag motherfucking 'libertarian' filth like Ross (they're coming to take me away) Perot who poisoned the well of the Republican Party.

That piece of fucking shit took 20% of the popular, didn't win a single State and put Bill The Rapist Clinton in Office.

If we want to ever be the dominant Party in this Country again and lead our COuntry out of the HELL that dimocrap scum invariably put us in, we have to get scumbag liberturdians straightened out.

I don't mind their ideas too awful much but when they start with their. "They're both the same" bullshit, they need to be seriously slapped upside the head -- HARD.

Only a scumbag would think that a War Hero and the Lying Cocksucker in Chief are the same.

Only a scumbag would think that a Traitor like John The Traitor Kerry is the same as a good and decent man like GW.

Only a scumbag.........

And that's a lot

Real funny. You're on a roll here. Is there anything else that you'd like to add? Your language says a lot about your intelligence, or lack thereof.

I digress

That piece of fucking shit took 20% of the popular vote, didn't win a single State and put Bill The Rapist Clinton in Office.

Only a scumbag.........

And that's a lot

hey you got enough 501 C4 non profits to win if you win, and I see Rubio has two big Jewish elites backing him , the young guns, the want to be and will be anything for a buck.

You're funny too, Sonny.

Only the pathetic kind
Cute .... real cute................ and, anything else other than a personal attack? Would you like to add something other than name calling and personal attacks? Anything of substance? ..... Maybe you'd like to add something intelligent?

Real funny. You're on a roll here. Is there anything else that you'd like to add? Your language says a lot about your intelligence, or lack thereof.

Wrong, dirtbag.

I use the language best suited for the message I'm trying to convey to the reader --

Try this --

Eat shit, scumbag

After Reagan and the Bushes stacked the SCOUS with right wing activist judges and money destroyed our political system the Demos, under Bill Clinton, turned the party into Repub lite.

There is no future for the Democratic party. And not much for the United States.

We've had our day. The idiots won.

Wrong, dirtbag.

I use the language best suited for the message I'm trying to convey to the reader --

Try this --

Eat shit, scumbag
Ha ha ha ........ oh yea, just as cute as the others ............. now, anything other than the childish silly name calling? ........... but, if it makes your day, and makes you feel good, important, and superior, by all means, keep it up.......... by the way, is that the best you have? ...... Just curious.

After Reagan and the Bushes stacked the SCOUS with right wing activist judges and money destroyed our political system the Demos, under Bill Clinton, turned the party into Repub lite.

There is no future for the Democratic party. And not much for the United States.

Well, blame it all on the voters. Politicians don't just waltz into Washington and take a seat, the voters put them there. The crooks couldn't do any damage unless the stupid voters allowed it. Every single voter that has voted for either Republicans of Democrats over the past 50 plus years must shoulder the blame for what we're seeing and experiencing today.

This will be effective on clueless dimocrap scum. They'll read the header, "Hitlery born of immigrants" and never see the corrections (if any) from the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM.

You know, I can understand the stupid and the clueless uninformed in America voting dimocrap.

Seriously, I can. They get lied to every day, all day by the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM but.... Many of them are trying to work, raise a family, do the laundry, wash clothes, mow the yard, etc, etc, etc

But when you're exposed to the truth, in here, every day, and still refuse to understand what SCUM the entire dimocrap party is --

It can only mean one thing -- You're scum, too.

And THAT is not an insult. That is a FACT

Trying To Sound More Like ‘Everyday People”? Hillary Lies Claiming “All My Grandparents” Were Immigrants

Most “everyday people” don’t lie their asses off about their grandparents for personal power, especially on something so easily checkable.

Congenital liar suffering from early Rubio/Cruz derangement syndrome?

Via The Hill:

Hillary Clinton’s statements that all her grandparents immigrated to the U.S. are in conflict with public records, a report says.

According to Buzzfeed, Clinton spoke in Norwalk, Iowa, on Wednesday about her family’s arrival in the country. “All my grandparents, you know, came over here,” she said.

dimocraps are the scum of the earth

period

Well, blame it all on the voters. Politicians don't just waltz into Washington and take a seat, the voters put them there. The crooks couldn't do any damage unless the stupid voters allowed it. Every single voter that has voted for either Republicans of Democrats over the past 50 plus years must shoulder the blame for what we're seeing and experiencing today.

Sure.

But remember, since Reagan got rid of the Fairness Doctrine the media turned from reporting to opinionating and the public has been propagandized since.

It's hard to get good votes out of an electorate who's been subjected to faulty information.

With the way the Dems fight for the working class,

How's the working class doing under the Lying Cocksucker in Chief, moron?

Middle Class Pay Hits 50 Year Low Under Obama

yer a joke
How has the working class done since we started closing our plants and factories back in the 60's? How has the working class done since we started sacrificing our economic well-being in favor of supporting foreign economies? How has the working class done since we've lost the steel, textile, electronics, tool, toy, appliance, housewares, furniture, automotive parts, and farm equipment industries to cheap foreign labor markets? How has the working class done since off-shore job out-sourcing, the importing of labor, and the millions of illegal immigrants living and working in this country? How has the working class done sine we've become import dependent? How has the working class done since our many unfair, unjust, and one-sided foreign trade agreements and policies went into effect? Care to explain? Have any answers? Just curious.

Sure.

But remember, since Reagan got rid of the Fairness Doctrine the media turned from reporting to opinionating and the public has been propagandized since.

It's hard to get good votes out of an electorate who's been subjected to faulty information.

I'll support bringing back the 'Fairness Doctrine" as long as the adminstration of it remains in control of the Republican Party.

What say you?

moron

This will be effective on clueless dimocrap scum. They'll read the header, "Hitlery born of immigrants" and never see the corrections (if any) from the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM.

You know, I can understand the stupid and the clueless uninformed in America voting dimocrap.

Seriously, I can. They get lied to every day, all day by the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM but.... Many of them are trying to work, raise a family, do the laundry, wash clothes, mow the yard, etc, etc, etc

But when you're exposed to the truth, in here, every day, and still refuse to understand what SCUM the entire dimocrap party is --

It can only mean one thing -- You're scum, too.

And THAT is not an insult. That is a FACT

Trying To Sound More Like ‘Everyday People”? Hillary Lies Claiming “All My Grandparents” Were Immigrants

Most “everyday people” don’t lie their asses off about their grandparents for personal power, especially on something so easily checkable.

Congenital liar suffering from early Rubio/Cruz derangement syndrome?

Via The Hill:

Hillary Clinton’s statements that all her grandparents immigrated to the U.S. are in conflict with public records, a report says.

According to Buzzfeed, Clinton spoke in Norwalk, Iowa, on Wednesday about her family’s arrival in the country. “All my grandparents, you know, came over here,” she said.

dimocraps are the scum of the earth

period
And exactly what is the difference between Democrats and Republicans? Can you explain how one benefits us, and the other doesn't?

Sure.

I'll support bringing back the 'Fairness Doctrine" as long as the adminstration of it remains in control of the Republican Party.

What say you?

moron
And what do they do differently?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back