Do Democrats Have A Future?

of course if true the liberal would not be so afraid to explain. What does your fear teach you about liberalism??
I find most liberals are well intentioned, and they let people take advantage of them.

yes like HItler Stalin Mao and Marx were well intentioned! Well intentioned idiot liberals have recently killed 180 million human beings!!

Compared to conservatives, who are basically selfish asshole and spend most of their lives trying to justify their douchebaggery.

ad hominem from typical liberal without IQ for substance. A liberal is actually so stupid as to find name calling meaningful.

We have no indication what so ever that you're telling the truth.

In fact, it would be more consistent with democrats to believe you're lying.

Well, i always tell the truth, but you guys need to live in your own reality. The one where Bush was a good president and the rich people totally deserve to have most of the wealth.

You ALWAYS tell the truth?

What a joke.

[

I think you'll manage to exterminate the whole human race if this thread continues on long enough. The crazy numbers just keep getting bigger.

of course if they were crazy the liberal would be so afraid to say why? What does your fear teach you about liberalilsm???

of course if they were crazy the liberal would be so afraid to say why? What does your fear teach you about liberalilsm???

Can you actually put the question through your "Crazy to English" translator and get back to me.
of course if they were crazy the liberal would not be so afraid to say why? What does your fear teach you about the low IQ of liberals?

Can you actually put the question through your "Crazy to English" translator and get back to me.
of course if they were crazy the liberal would not be so afraid to say why? What does your fear teach you about the low IQ of liberals?

Okay, again, you need to actually put that sentence in English that makes sense, guy.

Frankly, I was a Republican for a very long time before I became a Democrat.

The republicans have far more piss-ignorant people. YOu know, folks who think that the dinosaurs died out because Noah didn't have room for them on the Ark.

Okay, again, you need to actually put that sentence in English that makes sense, guy.

Frankly, I was a Republican for a very long time before I became a Democrat.

The republicans have far more piss-ignorant people. YOu know, folks who think that the dinosaurs died out because Noah didn't have room for them on the Ark.
You must have belonged to the Jake Starkey Republican Club.

You must have belonged to the Jake Starkey Republican Club.

Indeed.

That was the Republicans who didn't say we all need guns to shoot government officials, the ones that didn't put adjectives in front of the word Rape to justify crazy views on family planning, the ones that didn't scream "Let him die" when talking about people who had health insurance and the ones that didn't cheer when they heard about a man who might have been executed by mistake.

That was a great club to belong to. Sadly, it's not where the GOP was in 2008 or 2012.

After last election's wipeout this is a legitimate question. The Democrat platform of race baiting, woman pandering, and class warfare was shown to be a total failure. So if they can't run on those things, what can they win with? The Democrats increasingly look like a shrinking party, popular only in the inner cities, and on college campuses. Even the non-government unions are sick of them, having gotten royally fucked by Obamacare and other regulatory intitiatives.
A look at their leadership reveals no new faces. Reid is 74. So is Pelosi. Those mentioned as presidential candidates are either retreads, like Clinton, or extreme left wingers who wont attract a following outside the welfare classes.
With the biggest history of failed policies in a generation Democrats seem to be out of ideas. "BOOSH" just doesnt sell like it used to.

"Do Democrats Have a Future???"

That will depend on how many people in America, Obama and his gang of thugs can get people started on entitlements. A Gallup poll today has him at his lowest rating ever with middle-class workers. But minorities love his enabling and that demographic is growing.

A new Gallup poll finds that President Barack Obama's approval rating with working-class white Americans has fallen to just 27 percent, a record-low for his presidency.

Among whites who've graduated college, Obama's approval stands at 41%, also a new low in the Gallup poll.

Among minorities, Obama remains popular. So far this year, Obama's approval ratings are "84% among blacks, 64% among Asians, 53% among Hispanics," reports Gallup.

Perhaps most troubling of all for Obama: Gallup's data only extended to the end of October, well before the recent racially-charged riots broke out in Ferguson, Missouri, and protests across the country.

A7178F7FA1514F51ACAD1ABA8D656895.png

Gallup Obama Approval Plunges with Working-Class Whites to 27 Percent

Depends on how Republicans respond on LGBT issues, drug legalization, and on helping the middle class get back lost wealth. If Republicans fail to tread carefully, Democrats could still win back the Senate or Congress. Most Americans don't like either party, and can protest vote either way.

Rabbi, you do realize that there was a record set for low turnout and that historically, this election went to way that it should have?

He rarely suffers any realizations of any consequence.

The states in red below are the one the GOP has to defend a Senate seat in 2016:

The Senate
480px-2016_Senate_election_map.svg.png
I figure by the time Obama is through most of those states will be red.

Obama is reading his mandate wrong. He thinks that racism works for Democrats, and instead their race-baiting only works on blacks. That's less than 13% of the population.

Forum List

Back