Should Darrell Issa face consequences for Benghazi BS?

Truman123

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2014
I'm not sure how much all of his tomfoolery cost the American taxpayers, or how many lies he told, but surely these are substantial in number.

Should Issa face fraud charges? Should he help chip in on paying back the millions wasted?

Republicans are always talking up personal responsibility. Will they follow through on the rhetoric in Issa's case?

I'm not sure how much all of his tomfoolery cost the American taxpayers, or how many lies he told, but surely these are substantial in number.

Should Issa face fraud charges? Should he help chip in on paying back the millions wasted?

Republicans are always talking up personal responsibility. Will they follow through on the rhetoric in Issa's case?
That's rich. Issa was the investigator, not the perpetrator.

Okay...let me try to understand.

A POTUS who is a known liar desperate to get re-elected did nothing worthy of investigation, in the terrible events known as Benghazi. A POTUS who blamed a video and refuses to explain his actions during the event, must be telling the truth. And not only that, but Issa should face consequences for investigating the event.

Now that is some screwed up thinking.

It is as if we Americans are living under the Stasi.

This has to be the dumbest question of all time. I thought those were saved for rdeanbraindead

-Geaux

They are simply going to destroy the country.....

I think we should quit spending money as if it flew out of our assholes.

Time to stop these foolish, partisan led "investigations."

A POTUS who is a known liar desperate to get re-elected did nothing worthy of investigation, in the terrible events known as Benghazi. A POTUS who blamed a video and refuses to explain his actions during the event, must be telling the truth. And not only that, but Issa should face consequences for investigating the event.

What do you mean "explain his actions?" You still buying into that horseshit that he went back to sleep?

Oh, brother, get a "grip."

What do you mean "explain his actions?" You still buying into that horseshit that he went back to sleep?

Please tell me exactly what BO did during the event?

Another fail lib thread inhabited by the last election's losers.
Suck it, libs.

Ahhh, this weird RWNJ obsession with gay oral sex. Color me surprised. The fake Rabbi, yet another ignorant imbecil who cannot put facts on the table, but can scream really, really loud.
Wow your post quality has really declined. Just ad homs, insults, and irrelevance. Maybe you need time off from this site. Like 20 years.

Please tell me exactly what BO did during the event?

I'm on my cell phone waiting in line at the cab stand. I can't post a link, but within one hour of the attack, he was meeting with Leon Panetta, descussing how to handle this. Obama told him to use whatever resources where nessesary.

By the way, this attack started at about 10 PM in Libya, but in DC, it was early afternoon! Just google the info, why do you need me to do it?

Nope, people who think like this are.

How dare anyone investigate a crime. HOW DARE THEY!!!!!!!

Another fail lib thread inhabited by the last election's losers.
Suck it, libs.

Ahhh, this weird RWNJ obsession with gay oral sex. Color me surprised. The fake Rabbi, yet another ignorant imbecil who cannot put facts on the table, but can scream really, really loud.
Wow your post quality has really declined. Just ad homs, insults, and irrelevance. Maybe you need time off from this site. Like 20 years.

You told libs to "suck it," then whine about the quality of someone's posts!

Too funny.

Nope, people who think like this are.

How dare anyone investigate a crime. HOW DARE THEY!!!!!!!

Crimes like White water?
Lol.

Forum List

Back