Do Democrats Have A Future?

Deflection.
Democrats are done.
Joe, you'd never vote for a Republican. You're a Jake Starkey Republican.

Actually, if anyone has a poor future, it's the GOP. There aren't enough angry old white folks to keep it afloat.

But I voted for Rauner this time. A couple other republicans as well.

When you stop nominating crazy people, I might even vote for more of you.

I'd love to have 2 choices in the voting booth. Nationally there is one choice currently if you're a woman who thinks for herself.

Deflection.
Democrats are done.
Joe, you'd never vote for a Republican. You're a Jake Starkey Republican.

Actually, if anyone has a poor future, it's the GOP. There aren't enough angry old white folks to keep it afloat.

But I voted for Rauner this time. A couple other republicans as well.

When you stop nominating crazy people, I might even vote for more of you.

I'd love to have 2 choices in the voting booth. Nationally there is one choice currently if you're a woman who thinks for herself.

Glad to see she's no longer Tammy Wynette, just standing by her man lol....

BTW- my guess is slick Willie no longer has a government security clearance as a result of his transgressions.

-Geaux

Glad to see she's no longer Tammy Wynette, just standing by her man lol....

BTW- my guess is slick Willie no longer has a government security clearance as a result of his transgressions.

Actually, he's an ex-president, he probably has clearances higher than most people.

How is that possible? Because he was POTUS?

I see..

Q- If an average government employee, was accused, and convicted, of having sex with a subordinate while the government was shut-down, do you think he/she would lose their job and clearance?

That's a rhetorical question.

So, we have 2 standards. With that said, if the system turns its back on Clinton sexcapades, then they would indeed have no issue with Obama's forged birth certificate.

-Geaux

Q- If an average government employee, was accused, and convicted, of having sex with a subordinate while the government was shut-down, do you think he/she would lose their job and clearance?

So, we have 2 standards. With that said, if the system turns its back on Clinton sexcapades, then they would indeed have no issue with Obama's forged birth certificate.

Guy, you cover so much crazy in so little time.

The President is not an "Average Government Employee".

When (Then) Vice President Bush was involved in an auto-accident while driving around DC with his mistress, he didn't lose his clearance, either.

how long before you libermorons learn one election matters a lot, liberliar Americans are as dumb as dog shit, or even dumber, most likely dumber than a rock, rocks have been around for billions of years and today they are still rocks...., how dumb is THAT ??

When (Then) Vice President Bush was involved in an auto-accident while driving around DC with his mistress, he didn't lose his clearance, either.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
are you so fucking stupid you do not understand the meaning of a simple two letter word, "if".., i'll bet you have a problem with FOUR letter words, so i'll make it simple for you as i believe your years of looking at comics you understand pictures....

:fu: .............................................. :asshole:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
are you so fucking stupid you do not understand the meaning of a simple two letter word, "if".., i'll bet you have a problem with FOUR letter words, so i'll make it simple for you as i believe your years of looking at comics you understand pictures....

:fu: .............................................. :asshole:

Of course 2-letter words are difficult. Hell, they don't even know what the definition of 'is', is.

LMAO

-Geaux

and Unemployment is down to 5.8%
That's the fudged numbers, actually a lie. True unemployment is more like 14.5%
What odd definition of "unemployed are you using to get that rate? Even if you call everyone who says they want a job as unemployed (regardless of how long since they last tried to work or even if they could accept a job if offered) that would only give a rate of 9.5%. www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t01.htm (unemployed + not in the labor force: want a job now) / (labor force + not in the labor force: want a job now)

Thats the point. They dont make a difference to most people. The reality is the average household still thinks there is a recession because they havent seen any increase in income or wealth.
ANd that's why Democrats lost. Because their policies have produced failre as far as the eye can see.

Yes, wage stagnation is a real problem. Most of that set by 30 years of anti-worker policies enacted by the GOP getting rid of unions and signing bad trade treaties.

So the democrats got the blame for what the GOP fucked up because they couldn't fix it fast enough.

Sounds reasonable with an electorate with the attention span of a five year old.

And in two years, when you guys fail to fix anything, it's going to kind of suck to be you.
Gee no one talked about wage stagnation when Bush was president and the UE rate was under 5%. Wonder why?
Democrats are taking you for a ride, Joe. And you'll gladly pay to go along.

After last election's wipeout this is a legitimate question. The Democrat platform of race baiting, woman pandering, and class warfare was shown to be a total failure. So if they can't run on those things, what can they win with? The Democrats increasingly look like a shrinking party, popular only in the inner cities, and on college campuses. Even the non-government unions are sick of them, having gotten royally fucked by Obamacare and other regulatory intitiatives.
A look at their leadership reveals no new faces. Reid is 74. So is Pelosi. Those mentioned as presidential candidates are either retreads, like Clinton, or extreme left wingers who wont attract a following outside the welfare classes.
With the biggest history of failed policies in a generation Democrats seem to be out of ideas. "BOOSH" just doesnt sell like it used to.

The 2014 election had the lowest voter turnout in 72 years as a piddly 36.6% of eligible voters, voted. That a pretty strong display of total apathy that is directed at both parties and magnifies both parties disconnect with the American people. The GOP gathered 22% of all the eligible voter vote.
A more accurate question is, can America survive with such a piss poor representative form of government that shuns America's core beliefs?
Now is the time for a party that would represent a majority of Americans and not the fringe of America.
Rabbi's question is the same question pundits were asking about the GOP after the election in 2008.
I'd love to see both parties disappear and see sensibility return to Washington and America.
Yes, cue up the "lowest turnout so it doesnt mean anything" meme.
The truth is that lots of Democrat voters stayed home rather than turn out for the Democrats. Yes, they're that unpopular. And why not? What have Democrats done for their core groups, blacks, single women, union members in non government jobs, people under 25? All of them are worse off than they were when Obama took office. They wont vote GOP, but they wont vote Dem either. They just wont vote.
Meanwhile the GOP scooped up bigger percentages of Hispanics and young people than the last two elections.
Looks like the Dems are the party facing demographic extinction. hahaha.

Do you deny that the same was said of the GOP in 2008?
I remember the GOP claiming they had a mandate in 2004, then the 2006 and 2008 elections happened. In the end, the GOP over-stated the alleged mandate of 2004.
Of course, after the Dems did so well in 2006 and 2008, the Dems got cocky and pushed their agenda down people's throat. The result? We all remember what happened in 2010.
Just a little history for you Rabbi. It seems history does repeat itself. The horse you're riding isn't a Clydesdale, it's a Shetland Pony.

Was Stalin a bad man? Yup. Did he save the world from Hitler? Yes.

Not hard to get a doof liberal to defend Stalin, the worlds most evil man! I had no idea your hero Stalin saved the world? Tell us liberal how did the world's most evil man save the world?

Hey Ed, where the $10,000 you bet me. You know, where you stated the Ten Commandments came after Christ and bet me $10,000 that you were right. I have a little help for you. There's a new movie out called Exodus: Gods and Kings. Maybe you should go and see it. Of course with your rock bottom IQ, you still might never figure it out! :laugh:

Gee no one talked about wage stagnation when Bush was president and the UE rate was under 5%. Wonder why?
Democrats are taking you for a ride, Joe. And you'll gladly pay to go along.

No, people during Bush were screaming, "OH MY GOD, THE ECONOMY IS CRASHING AND BURNING FOR THE SECOND TIME UNDER THIS ASSHOLE!!!"

That's when they weren't watching flag-drapped coffins come back to Everytown USA.

It's kind of like how you don't talk about your jock itch when you have a huge sucking chest wound!

Not hard to get a doof liberal to defend Stalin, the worlds most evil man! I had no idea your hero Stalin saved the world? Tell us liberal how did the world's most evil man save the world?

He defeated Hitler, who WAS the most evil man in the world.

its hard to say which liberal was the worst. Both killed about 60 million but liberals spied for Stalin and gave him the A bomb.Liberal ares still everywhere like a cancer so Stalin is perhaps far more relevant.

Chuck Shumer sure set things off didn't he?

Liberals are starting to feed on each other now. I'm just gonna' sit back and enjoy the show!

its hard to say which liberal was the worst. Both killed about 60 million but liberals spied for Stalin and gave him the A bomb.Liberal ares still everywhere like a cancer so Stalin is perhaps far more relevant.

So now you are going into full crazy talk.

Also it appears you suck at math.

of course if true the liberal would not be so afraid to explain. What does your fear teach you about liberalism??

Forum List

Back