Do Conservatives Trust Mitt Romney?

nodoginnafight

No Party Affiliation
Dec 15, 2008
Georgia
Given the 180's, the 360s, the 270s, and the like - do far right conservatives truly trust Mitt Romney? Or is it just that you hate Obama so much that you'd vote for anyone to try to defeat him?

The question is does anybody trust Barry Hussein? Conservatives will be able to work with Romney if he is the nominee.

Why on earth would I trust Obama? Romney is not the ideal person I'd like to see in the WH, but he's a better choice than Obama.

No one should trust any politician too far. Romney does not seem to care very much about issues important to many conservatives, but I expect he will be beholden to them sufficiently that he will feel compelled to pursue them. For instance, given what he did as Governor, I doubt Romney really has a burning desire to repeal ACA. Nevertheless his base demands it, and I expect he will try fairly hard to repeal it if he is elected president.

Given the 180's, the 360s, the 270s, and the like - do far right conservatives truly trust Mitt Romney? Or is it just that you hate Obama so much that you'd vote for anyone to try to defeat him?

I don't like Mitt's position on abortion.
I sure as shit don't like Obama's - he's pro-baby kill.
So he's totally out of the picture. That, and he's a complete fuck-up in everything else he does.
I may have to vote for Ron Paul.
Even though Paul doesn't have a snow ball's chance in hell - he's the Catholics's only true option.

I have no reason to distrust him. But that doesnt mean I wouldnt be villigant in my life.

Forum List

Back