Romney says most repub candidates of both parties would get his vote over trump

Did he govern like an authoritarian? What did he mandate? Whose civil rights did he violate?
He's talking about now. Which crazy brag did he not even try last time. I trust him to try it, even though it will fail. It is not like he learned much about government last time and we saw on January 6 what ignoring would lead to (as not going to happen), so that is one mistake that won't be made again.

He's talking about now. Which crazy brag did he not even try last time. I trust him to try it, even though it will fail. It is not like he learned much about government last time and we saw on January 6 what ignoring would lead to (as not going to happen), so that is one mistake that won't be made again.
You're an idiot just stop with your stupid shit

I have usually voted Republican in my life.

However, in 2008 I did not vote for that RINO McCain and 2012 did not vote for that RINO Romney.

Neither one were worth a shit as an alternative to that Gay Barry asshole..

Ron Paul was on the ballot both times in Florida and I voted for him.

When Romney couldn't get a life long Republican voter to support him (and wasn't the only one) then that says a lot about his credibility.

Piss on anything he has to say.

You're an idiot just stop with your stupid shit
Get that idiot Anti-American to stop first. You should be telling him you and his supporters stand four square with the Constitution and get him back in-line. He cannot be trusted, because his supporters have no American values and do not reign in his excesses. I think you guy could happily support a more Putin-like government by a closed oligarchy or kleptocracy. It is not like the Un-American swine at large actually support American Constitutional values and norms anymore.

Get that idiot Anti-American to stop first. You should be telling him you and his supporters stand four square with the Constitution and get him back in-line. He cannot be trusted, because his supporters have no American values and do not reign in his excesses. I think you guy could happily support a more Putin-like government by a closed oligarchy or kleptocracy. It is not like the Un-American swine at large actually support American Constitutional values and norms anymore.
You're describing Jo Biden you dumb bitch

Romney says most repub candidates of both parties would get his vote over Trump​

trump is the most dangerous man in the world. He is using religion, threats, and Mafia style inuendo to gain traction with those who feel disenfranchised. The presidential vote in 2024 will decide if the country remains a democracy or spirals into and authoritarian regime with a strong man at the helm. I truly think trump will be prepared to jail journalist, execute his enemies, and use the power of the federal government to go after anyone thst displeases him.
Over the top histrionics and Dem lite losers, lols galore.

You're describing Jo Biden you dumb bitch
No. I am describing Trump and trump supporters who will do anything to take over, be it by hook or crook. As we saw after he lost the election and all the court cases and made a last ditch effort to just overthrow the results. I cannot help it, he is like this. I cannot help it, that you follow in the cult. I was just raised to believe in the constitution, just like back when rank and file Republican historically supported the constitution. I was raised in church by parents that taught and trained me to think of right and wrong, and then choose right. I was trained by the military to respect my oath to the Constitution above any one man or group of people, foreign or domestic and have even been posted on streets during civil disturbance, armed to the teeth, to stand for to stand for "Not No, but Hell No". When did you first consider moving away from American Values, and why? You were raised in the south. It just didn't work out for you? I hate that for you, but you are just screwed. He's not getting a second shot at taking us down his person authoritative rabbit hole.

No. I am describing Trump and trump supporters who will do anything to take over, be it by hook or crook. As we saw after he lost the election and all the court cases and made a last ditch effort to just overthrow the results. I cannot help it, he is like this. I cannot help it, that you follow in the cult. I was just raised to believe in the constitution, just like back when rank and file Republican historically supported the constitution. I was raised in church by parents that taught and trained me to think of right and wrong, and then choose right. I was trained by the military to respect my oath to the Constitution above any one man or group of people, foreign or domestic and have even been posted on streets during civil disturbance, armed to the teeth, to stand for to stand for "Not No, but Hell No". When did you first consider moving away from American Values, and why? You were raised in the south. It just didn't work out for you? I hate that for you, but you are just screwed. He's not getting a second shot at taking us down his person authoritative rabbit hole.
Proof is what you need. Other than that you show just how deranged you are.

Proof is what you need. Other than that you show just how deranged you are.
Yes. I need proof he could be trusted not to change our form of government, the way we elect Representative, Senators and the President. After what we have seen and heard already and what his is saying now, there is no way, I buying that pig in that poke.

Yes. I need proof he could be trusted not to change our form of government, the way we elect Representative, Senators and the President. After what we have seen and heard already and what his is saying now, there is no way, I buying that pig in that poke.
No you need proof of your claim otherwise you're deranged
Numbnuts it's takes an act of Congress and a large portion if the states to change the government.

If Mitt Romney had a pair of balls in his Magic Underwear in 2012, he could have put a stop to Trump then and

And Biden is sewage.

Of course, neither term is defined.

But I thought I would meet your bullshit with more bullshit.

It's all you deserve.
Biden is PRESIDENT. trump IS NOT PRESIDENT. GET IT?

trump is a FELON IN WAITNG.

trump is the most dangerous man in the world. He is using religion, threats, and Mafia style inuendo to gain traction with those who feel disenfranchised. The presidential vote in 2024 will decide if the country remains a democracy or spirals into and authoritarian regime with a strong man at the helm. I truly think trump will be prepared to jail journalist, execute his enemies, and use the power of the federal government to go after anyone thst displeases him.
I find it funny that if Democracy elects Trump in 2024 that you guys say democracy will be over. How can it be over if democracy elects someone? Isn't that what democracy is?

Hay JimH52 can you list these most Republican candidates “from both parties”? :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back