Do atheist scientists wish there is other intelligent life because it would disprove Christianity?

Scientists are generally people who are very curious about our world and the universe.

Who pays these "scientists" for their "research?"

A whole variety of sources. I was paid, during my lifetime, by state university labs (usually funded by federal grants, although one by medical school/hospital services), federal government directly (the NIH) and private enterprise.

I’m an “atheist scientist” (biologist) and that (OP’s idea) seems like a bizarre idea. I would like to see if there is any other non-terrestrial life just to see what it’s like, intelligent or not. FWIW, I do not think intelligent life is at all common in the universe in relative numbers. it’s just curiosity, nothing at all to do with my beliefs. Scientists are generally people who are very curious about our world and the universe.

First, atheists and their atheist scientists are usually wrong. You are an old biologist now and still wrong. There is no evidence of alien life because of the fine tuning facts, SETI, Ferdi paradox, and more. The evos, atheists, and you do not listen to the above fine people. Earth is the only planet with magnetic field, atmosphere, water, and life.

Otherwise, we would be able to find another planet to colonize. It would help if there was a single microbe found elsewhere. This hasn't happened. Thus, you believe in the flying spaghetti monster and "faith-based" evolution.

How would it disprove christianity?

No nutball, no scientist pays any mind to your magical nonsense.

Finding a microbe on Mars or evidence of past life would not disprove Christianity. Secular or atheist scientists may want to disprove or find evidence against creation science, but don't think that's their ultimate motive. One, would be fame and fortune of being the first to discover life on another planet. Even a creation scientist would want that. Second, it could lead to exploration as to whether we could colonize that planet.

I think that's their real motive.
Jesus-alien-featured-1280x720.jpg

"Aliens" = demons.

A number of secular UFO researchers went from holding the extraterrestrial hypothesis to the interdimensional hypothesis, after years of research.

For example, well-known and respected ufologist Jacques Vallée:

"We are dealing with a yet unrecognized level of consciousness, independent of man but closely linked to the earth.... I do not believe anymore that UFOs are simply the spacecraft of some race of extraterrestrial visitors. This notion is too simplistic to explain their appearance, the frequency of their manifestations through recorded history, and the structure of the information exchanged with them during contact."

- Jacques Vallée​

More quotes:

“The conclusion I’ve come to after all these years is that first of all, the subject is much more complex than any of us imagined. It has paranormal aspects but certainly it has very real physical aspects, too.” “[The extraterrestrial] theory runs up against a very big difficulty, namely, that we are seeing too many UFOs. The Earth is only a spot of dust in the Universe. Why should it be honored with so many visits? … I am more inclined to think in terms of something metaphysical, a sort of parallel reality.”

-Dr. J. Allen Hynek

“It’s both literally, physically happening to a degree; and it’s also some kind of psychological, spiritual experience occurring and originating perhaps in another dimension.

- John E. Mack, M.D

"A large part of the available UFO literature is closely linked with mysticism and the metaphysical. It deals with subjects like mental telepathy, automatic writing and invisible entities as well as phenomena like poltergeist [ghost] manifestations and 'possession.' Many of the UFO reports now being published in the popular press recount alleged incidents that are strikingly similar to demonic possession and psychic phenomena...."

- Lynn E. Catoe

“I [have] watched in dismay as a number of respected UFO researchers moved from a physical to a parapsychological interpretation of the bizarre UFO phenomenon….now I [too] am being forced to reexamine the UFO phenomenon in light of its apparent paraphysical nature.”
-Raymond E. Fowler: “The Watchers: The Secret Design Behind UFO Abduction;” (New York: Bantam 1991) pp. xv, 183

“The ‘medical examination’ to which abductees are said to be subjected, often accompanied by sadistic sexual manipulation, is reminiscent of the medieval tales of encounters with demons. It makes no sense in a sophisticated or technical or biological framework: any intelligent being equipped with the scientific marvels that UFOs possess would be in a position to achieve any of these alleged scientific objectives in shorter time with fewer risks”

- Jacques Vallée Confrontations - A Scientist's Search for Alien Contact; pg. 13

"We are dealing with a multidimensional paraphysical phenomenon which is largely indigenous to planet earth."
- Brad Steiger

"The UFO manifestations seem to be, by and large, merely minor variations of the age-old demonological phenomenon..."
- John A. Keel, UFOs: Operation Trojan Horse, p. 299

"There seems to be no evidence yet that any of these craft or beings originate from outer space."
-Gordon Creighton, Official 1992 Flying Saucer Review Policy Statement

"One theory which can no longer be taken very seriously is that UFOs are interstellar spaceships."

-Arthur C. Clarke, New York Times Book Review, 27 July, 1975​

There are many more similar quotes, but I'll leave it at that for now.
That's all woo-woo

So you have a comprehension problem? Are you blind to reality?

Did you get the computer and internet structure you are sitting there so casually using from prayer or did scientists develop the technologies that make it possible? If they were usually wrong, then most of everything around us usually wouldn’t work. Not the case, is it? Duh.Try not to be so obviously obtuse.

Second, I would indeed be interested in seeing non-terrestrial life if it exists but I am not particularly convinced of that contrary to whatever it is you believe I said. Do you hallucinate every time you read something I post. SETI doesn’t disprove or prohibit non- terrestrial life, it just searches for signs of intelligent life but it just hasn’t found verifiable evidence yet.

Third, I don’t believe you know squat about science, which means I don’t believe you know what you’re talking about. So, continue spouting your drivel, rub yourself all over in your confusion about the world around you. You only make yourself look foolish so...knock yourself out.

I’m an “atheist scientist” (biologist) and that (OP’s idea) seems like a bizarre idea. I would like to see if there is any other non-terrestrial life just to see what it’s like, intelligent or not. FWIW, I do not think intelligent life is at all common in the universe in relative numbers. it’s just curiosity, nothing at all to do with my beliefs. Scientists are generally people who are very curious about our world and the universe.

First, atheists and their atheist scientists are usually wrong. You are an old biologist now and still wrong. There is no evidence of alien life because of the fine tuning facts, SETI, Ferdi paradox, and more. The evos, atheists, and you do not listen to the above fine people. Earth is the only planet with magnetic field, atmosphere, water, and life.

Otherwise, we would be able to find another planet to colonize. It would help if there was a single microbe found elsewhere. This hasn't happened. Thus, you believe in the flying spaghetti monster and "faith-based" evolution.

First, atheists and their atheist scientists are usually wrong. You are an old biologist now and still wrong. There is no evidence of alien life because of the fine tuning facts, SETI, Ferdi paradox, and more. The evos, atheists, and you do not listen to the above fine people. Earth is the only planet with magnetic field, atmosphere, water, and life..

Except we don't know that Earth is the only planet with a magnetic field, atmosphere, water and life.

We have never set foot on another planet. We have barely tested Mars, let alone the rest of the Solar System- and beyond the solar system? We can barely infer now what planets might be in the unicorn zone for a few stars.

And with that I leave you to your usual false claims and idiocy. You can't carry on a legitimate discussion.

What if them aliens have red skin ... horns on top their heads ... forked tails ... leathery wings ... that's something that'll keep you up at night ...

So you have a comprehension problem? Are you blind to reality?

Did you get the computer and internet structure you are sitting there so casually using from prayer or did scientists develop the technologies that make it possible? If they were usually wrong, then most of everything around us usually wouldn’t work. Not the case, is it? Duh.Try not to be so obviously obtuse.

Second, I would indeed be interested in seeing non-terrestrial life if it exists but I am not particularly convinced of that contrary to whatever it is you believe I said. Do you hallucinate every time you read something I post. SETI doesn’t disprove or prohibit non- terrestrial life, it just searches for signs of intelligent life but it just hasn’t found verifiable evidence yet.

Third, I don’t believe you know squat about science, which means I don’t believe you know what you’re talking about. So, continue spouting your drivel, rub yourself all over in your confusion about the world around you. You only make yourself look foolish so...knock yourself out.

:auiqs.jpg:.

Prayer is religion. You are wrong again. What does the internet structure have to do with aliens? Are you stupid af?

Biology is one of the areas where the secular/atheist scientists are brainwashed from evolution. Not only was Darwin wrong about almost everything (only got natural selection right from Wallace). What about that racist Ernst Haeckel's BS drawings? I would love to take you apart in debate someday because you know nothing, absolutely nothing about aliens. I will knock you the f out. When it comes to aliens, you have shit for brains. Let's not kid ourselves.

Except we don't know that Earth is the only planet with a magnetic field, atmosphere, water and life.

We have never set foot on another planet. We have barely tested Mars, let alone the rest of the Solar System- and beyond the solar system? We can barely infer now what planets might be in the unicorn zone for a few stars.

And with that I leave you to your usual false claims and idiocy. You can't carry on a legitimate discussion.

You're another blockhead who fails to read and comprehend what I just said. We have the fine tuning facts. We have absolutely no evidence of aliens. If they are out there, then we would have found even microbial life by now.

The fine tuning facts are the scientific parameters the atheist scientists found when they were investigating the big bang. It went against their evolutionary thinking, so they hid it, but the creation scientists took it and ran with it.

As for the creationists, God did not say he created aliens. If he did, then they should be like us and God. However, he didn't. Otherwise, he would have told us. This is another bird brain flying spaghetti monster of the evos. It's their "faith-based" atheist religion that makes them lose their thinking ability.

As for setting foot on another planet, we probably will but I seriously question if we'll ever be able live there. If the evos and atheists want to try, then they can be do so as long as they pay for it themselves. Us creation people know better and will stay on Earth. I would pay to go on a space station and shuttle to the moon or other planets though. Forget trying to live on some other planet in the solar system. All the probes have told us that there's no place like home.

Most of you atheists are just big talk, no scientific method, no evidence sh*t for brains people when it comes to aliens and colonizing another planet..

Last edited:

You're another blockhead who fails to read and comprehend what I just said. We have the fine tuning facts. We have absolutely no evidence of aliens. If they are out there, then we would have found even microbial life by now.

The fine tuning facts are the scientific parameters the atheist scientists found when they were investigating the big bang. It went against their evolutionary thinking, so they hid it, but the creation scientists took it and ran with it.

As for the creationists, God did not say he created aliens. If he did, then they should be like us and God. However, he didn't. Otherwise, he would have told us. This is another bird brain flying spaghetti monster of the evos. It's their "faith-based" atheist religion that makes them lose their thinking ability.

As for setting foot on another planet, we probably will but I seriously question if we'll ever be able live there. If the evos and atheists want to try, then they can be do so as long as they pay for it themselves. Us creation people know better and will stay on Earth. I would pay to go on a space station and shuttle to the moon or other planets though. Forget trying to live on some other planet in the solar system. All the probes have told us that there's no place like home.

Most of you atheists are just big talk, no scientific method, no evidence sh*t for brains people when it comes to aliens and colonizing another planet..

There are no “ fine tuning” facts. That’s because the silly “ fine tuning” claim is nonsensical.

The gods have never spoken a single word. It’s difficult to take you seriously when you rattle off slogans from your fundamentalist creation ministries.

"Aliens" = demons.

A number of secular UFO researchers went from holding the extraterrestrial hypothesis to the interdimensional hypothesis, after years of research.

For example, well-known and respected ufologist Jacques Vallée:

"We are dealing with a yet unrecognized level of consciousness, independent of man but closely linked to the earth.... I do not believe anymore that UFOs are simply the spacecraft of some race of extraterrestrial visitors. This notion is too simplistic to explain their appearance, the frequency of their manifestations through recorded history, and the structure of the information exchanged with them during contact."

- Jacques Vallée​

More quotes:

“The conclusion I’ve come to after all these years is that first of all, the subject is much more complex than any of us imagined. It has paranormal aspects but certainly it has very real physical aspects, too.” “[The extraterrestrial] theory runs up against a very big difficulty, namely, that we are seeing too many UFOs. The Earth is only a spot of dust in the Universe. Why should it be honored with so many visits? … I am more inclined to think in terms of something metaphysical, a sort of parallel reality.”

-Dr. J. Allen Hynek

“It’s both literally, physically happening to a degree; and it’s also some kind of psychological, spiritual experience occurring and originating perhaps in another dimension.

- John E. Mack, M.D

"A large part of the available UFO literature is closely linked with mysticism and the metaphysical. It deals with subjects like mental telepathy, automatic writing and invisible entities as well as phenomena like poltergeist [ghost] manifestations and 'possession.' Many of the UFO reports now being published in the popular press recount alleged incidents that are strikingly similar to demonic possession and psychic phenomena...."

- Lynn E. Catoe

“I [have] watched in dismay as a number of respected UFO researchers moved from a physical to a parapsychological interpretation of the bizarre UFO phenomenon….now I [too] am being forced to reexamine the UFO phenomenon in light of its apparent paraphysical nature.”
-Raymond E. Fowler: “The Watchers: The Secret Design Behind UFO Abduction;” (New York: Bantam 1991) pp. xv, 183

“The ‘medical examination’ to which abductees are said to be subjected, often accompanied by sadistic sexual manipulation, is reminiscent of the medieval tales of encounters with demons. It makes no sense in a sophisticated or technical or biological framework: any intelligent being equipped with the scientific marvels that UFOs possess would be in a position to achieve any of these alleged scientific objectives in shorter time with fewer risks”

- Jacques Vallée Confrontations - A Scientist's Search for Alien Contact; pg. 13

"We are dealing with a multidimensional paraphysical phenomenon which is largely indigenous to planet earth."
- Brad Steiger

"The UFO manifestations seem to be, by and large, merely minor variations of the age-old demonological phenomenon..."
- John A. Keel, UFOs: Operation Trojan Horse, p. 299

"There seems to be no evidence yet that any of these craft or beings originate from outer space."
-Gordon Creighton, Official 1992 Flying Saucer Review Policy Statement

"One theory which can no longer be taken very seriously is that UFOs are interstellar spaceships."

-Arthur C. Clarke, New York Times Book Review, 27 July, 1975​

There are many more similar quotes, but I'll leave it at that for now.
That's all woo-woo

Those aren't my words, they are all from secular researchers. Non-Christians. And they're not from random Joe 6 packs, but from people like Harvard Medical School's John E. Mack and others who spent many years researching the topic, not people you can easily dismiss. But of course YOU would dismiss all of that, because you are literally the most closed-minded person I have ever encountered, to anything that goes against your preconceived notions.

Those aren't my words, they are all from secular researchers. Non-Christians. And they're not from random Joe 6 packs, but from people like Harvard Medical School's John E. Mack and others who spent many years researching the topic, not people you can easily dismiss. But of course YOU would dismiss all of that, because you are literally the most closed-minded person I have ever encountered, to anything that goes against your preconceived notions.

Fort Fun Indiana is one of the most closed minded and wrong people I've met on this forum. Most of his arguments turn into ad hominem attacks. If he knows something, then he just rambles on and gets things wrong. I ask him questions in which I already know the answer to see if he knows. He doesn't. His best area in science appears to be cosmology and astrophysics, but he's wrong about those subjects, as well. It's mildly entertaining watching him make a fool out of himself..

When it comes to aliens, this guy turned out to be a hypocrite. He also died knowing there was no evidence for aliens. Another atheist scientist bites the dust being wrong.

When it comes to aliens, this guy turned out to be a hypocrite. He also died knowing there was no evidence for aliens. Another atheist scientist bites the dust being wrong.

There is no evidence yet for alien life. There may never be. Thought vilify science for expanding human knowledge as you defend fear, ignorance and superstition espoused by your religious belief.

well-known and respected ufologist Jacques Vallée:

Since UFO-olgy isn't a recognized science in any part of the world, I'm pretty sure there is no such thing as a 'well-respected' ufologist in the scientific community.

Anymore than there would be a well-respected Tarot Card Reader or Spirit Medium in the scientific community.

So, if they discovered a form of extraterrestrial life that could come back from the dead, it would disprove xtianity?

ET.png

X for Christianity means someone hates the Christians. I don't care that it's the Greek letter for Christ; I have yet to find an exception

Forum List

Back