Do any of you Dems want to see the Burisma Biden’s investigated?

You know, since you’re so against .gov corruption and all....I’d think you’d want to see them probed pretty heavily just to be sure there’s no fire where there’s mass amounts of smoke....right?

Sure with two stipulations.

No documents.

No witnesses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
there is a transcript, let's get it.

Schiff, Nadler and Pelosi don’t have any control over the DoJ. They are engaging in their constitutional requirements to oversee the executive.
Why didn't they engage in their constitutional requirements to oversee the executive branch prior to 2017? You know, when Biden was extorting the Ukrainian president?
FBI officials should stay out of politics.
Did you mention that to Peter Strzok? Paige? Comey?

Comey stayed out of politics to the best of his ability. He didn’t always have a choice. Strzok and Page communicates privately about politics as is their right.

Democrats didn’t control the House from 2010 through 2018. You should be asking that question to the Republicans.
so? still should be investigated. right?

trumps,,,
If that’s true, then the fact that he did nothing until Biden started running against him is especially damning.

how do you didnt do anything before that???
Does he claim he did anything?

your the one that said he didnt,,,

how do you know that??

Because there’s no evidence he did. I don’t believe things that have no evidence.
If we keep looking for evidence we'll find it. We'll name Trey Gowdy Special Counsel and give him a staff $40 Million and about 4 years to turn up dirt on Biden and the other criminals who were helping themselves to our tax dollars in The Ukraine.

What are you trying to hide?

I really enjoyed Sekulow's comments Saturday. See this Report? holding up the Mueller Report, 32 Million dollars right here, and you know what that 32 million got us? No Collusion. Now here we are with a transcript of the President's call and now we have an impeachment, and the dems still have nothing. Too fking funny. I laughed out loud at home.

If that’s true, then the fact that he did nothing until Biden started running against him is especially damning.

how do you know that??

Because there’s no evidence he did. I don’t believe things that have no evidence.

you ever heard the phrase,," you dont talk about ongoing investigations"???

The DoJ has stated they have nothing going on with regard to Biden and Ukraine. There is no ongoing investigation to not talk about.

But you raise a good point. You don’t talk about ongoing investigations unless Trump is withholding military aid and is demanding you tell the world about your investigation.

how do you know that??

The DoJ has stated they have nothing going on with regard to Biden and Ukraine. There is no ongoing investigation to not talk about.

But you raise a good point. You don’t talk about ongoing investigations unless Trump is withholding military aid and is demanding you tell the world about your investigation.
link

Schiff, Nadler and Pelosi don’t have any control over the DoJ. They are engaging in their constitutional requirements to oversee the executive.
Why didn't they engage in their constitutional requirements to oversee the executive branch prior to 2017? You know, when Biden was extorting the Ukrainian president?

Comey stayed out of politics to the best of his ability. He didn’t always have a choice. Strzok and Page communicates privately about politics as is their right.

Democrats didn’t control the House from 2010 through 2018. You should be asking that question to the Republicans.

Doubt it. Once you throw out the nonsense lies Republicans have been spouting, there isn’t probable cause for an investigation.

But I’m not the one who makes these decisions. Nor should I be.

No, they want it ignored. They have admitted as much. For that they say there is no probable cause.

Probable cause and evidence isn’t needed for Trump, but it is for Biden.

Trump's campaign was not investigated because Democrats demanded it. Trump's campaign was investigated because one of his campaign managers bragged that they were getting dirt on Clinton from the Russians. And that was probable cause to start an investigation.

That said- sure have the FBI look into the accusations.

Not that any of you Trumpkins will believe the FBI instead of your Dear Leader.

is that the same FBI that lied about the FISA warrant to spy on trump???

No- because the FBI never spied on Trump.

It is the same FBI that had an employee lie on a FISA warrant application as part of the Russia investigation.

I find it funny that Trump both calls Ukraine corrupt- and also claims he was fighting corruption by asking Ukraine to investigate his political rival- apparently Trump thinks that an investigation by the corrupt Ukrainians of an American citizen is better than an investigation by the FBI of an American citizen.

Should Obama have asked Ukraine to investigate Trump? Or just insist that Ukraine announce the FBI investigation of Trump?
a post like this invalidates this loser from any further discussion.

Ah did I offend your delicate snowflake feelings?
you insulted my integrity again with your constant nonsense. you bet.

how do you know that??

link

Justice Department: Trump never asked Barr to talk to Ukraine

Doubt it. Once you throw out the nonsense lies Republicans have been spouting, there isn’t probable cause for an investigation.

I asked you. sill should be investigated right? If he's tainted.

how do you know that??

there can be investigations without an official announcement,,,they happen all the time and we dont know it,,,and it was mainly trump
and not the DOJ doing it,,,
its already been established thats not why he delayed the aid,,,

how do you know that??

link

so now you believe trumps DOJ,,,

how do you know that??

link

hahahahaha, did you read that? too fking funny.

link

you should read what he linked to. too fking funny. doesn't prove shit.

And I gave you my answer.

how do you know that??

there can be investigations without an official announcement,,,they happen all the time and we dont know it,,,and it was mainly trump

There shouldn’t be announcements of investigations. The fact that Trump was pushing for an announcement of an investigation into Biden is incriminating.

What was Trump doing if you claim it was “mainly trump and not the doj doing it”

link

I believe they wouldn’t lie about something so easily disproven. I also know that Ukraine’s prosecutor general has stated they got no request from the DoJ to look into this matter.

And I gave you my answer.
no you didn't, you gave mumbo jumbo didn't respond shit. either it should or you don't it should. not what the left want you to think. Your opinion, your thought. and you failed.

link

I believe they wouldn’t lie about something so easily disproven. I also know that Ukraine’s prosecutor general has stated they got no request from the DoJ to look into this matter.
link

how do you know that??

There shouldn’t be announcements of investigations. The fact that Trump was pushing for an announcement of an investigation into Biden is incriminating.

What was Trump doing if you claim it was “mainly trump and not the doj doing it”

incriminating to what end???

trump was investigating what happened in Ukraine as to the DNC collusion to effect the 2016 election with respects to many things including the dossier,,,

I think biden was an after thought due to his videoed confession,,,

Forum List

Back