Do any of you Dems want to see the Burisma Biden’s investigated?

You know, since you’re so against .gov corruption and all....I’d think you’d want to see them probed pretty heavily just to be sure there’s no fire where there’s mass amounts of smoke....right?

Sure with two stipulations.

No documents.

No witnesses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAUSE THATS THE DEMOCRATS WAY,,,

Actually its trumps way.
Do keep up.

HES THE ACCUSED AND HAS NO DUTY TO GIVE ANY,,,

its called the 5th amendment,,,

Trump is running for President. Don’t waste our time.
not against Biden. show me where he's doing that? I see Sanders, Warren but I don't see any mention of trump, and during the Iowa Caucus, I don't think trump will be mentioned. so again, you're fkd in the head.

Trump sees Biden as a political opponent. That’s all you need to know.

not when the investgation started,,,

and you dont decide what I need to know,,,

That’s silly. You honestly want me to believe that a top contender in the Democratic primary isn’t a political opponent for the incumbent Republican?

Like, who actually believes this?

not at the time the investigation started,,,
Biden announced his candidacy in April 2019, three months before Trump’s phone call. He’s been a top tier candidate ever since.

not against Biden. show me where he's doing that? I see Sanders, Warren but I don't see any mention of trump, and during the Iowa Caucus, I don't think trump will be mentioned. so again, you're fkd in the head.

That’s silly. You honestly want me to believe that a top contender in the Democratic primary isn’t a political opponent for the incumbent Republican?

Biden announced his candidacy in April 2019, three months before Trump’s phone call. He’s been a top tier candidate ever since.

and the investigation started almost 2 yrs before that,,,

didnt you see the Parnas interview that confirmed that??

You know, since you’re so against .gov corruption and all....I’d think you’d want to see them probed pretty heavily just to be sure there’s no fire where there’s mass amounts of smoke....right?
Will this one be more successful than all your Hillary investigations? Seems like repubs never find anything.

Neither do dems but that didn't stop the impeachment train.
They seem to have quite a lot with this one. Enough to impeach if Bolton talks and gives what is being reported. Still a big if.

No documents.

No witnesses.

Actually its trumps way.
Do keep up.

If the Bidens were investigated they would be the accused snd therefore the 5th amendment would apply.

Do try to keep up.

No documents.

No witnesses.

Actually its trumps way.
Do keep up.

If the Bidens were investigated they would be the accused snd therefore the 5th amendment would apply.

Do try to keep up.

I never said different,,,

do try and keep up,,,

Repubs cry wolf a lot....

Both parties do...Russia Collusion...Kavanaugh is a rapist...Romney will put you in chains...
Russian collusion needed to be investigated. Kavanaugh is true though.
I suppose when you use a sham of a dossier as the prime evidence. :eusa_whistle:
I think it’s good for everybody that it was investigated.

I didn't have an issue with it but when Schiff promised they had him on conspiracy and lied, I had an issue with that.

Comey stayed out of politics to the best of his ability. He didn’t always have a choice. Strzok and Page communicates privately about politics as is their right.
And we're supposed to take anything you say seriously after that?
Democrats didn’t control the House from 2010 through 2018. You should be asking that question to the Republicans.
You mean like in Fast & Furious? When Obama and Holder stonewalled the investigation and you leftists said nothing?

No documents.

No witnesses.

Actually its trumps way.
Do keep up.

Do try to keep up.

do try and keep up,,,

So when you said that not providing documents or witnesses was the Democrat way, you meant the 5th.

Got it.

Yep.
A Neverending investigation of a political opponent....using taxpayers cash....with the sole purpose of digging up dirt before an election.

So much for the Democrats impeachment efforts.
Now let's talk about Trump's so-called crimes.

Mkay? :muahaha:

They seem to have quite a lot with this one. Enough to impeach if Bolton talks and gives what is being reported. Still a big if.
Wrong again. It doesn't matter what Bolton says. The transcript is the only evidence that isn't hearsay, presumption, or speculation. Bolton was fired and is trying to sell a book. How about if you call Bolton and we call Biden? Sound fair? Not that we even need Biden to testify since he's already admitted (and bragged) about his extortion while VP, but it would still be great to see him melt down and start talking about his hairy legs or molesting kids, maybe challenge the questioner to a fist fight. LOL

Trump is running for President. Don’t waste our time.

not until they win the nomination. Why else are you all doing this primary? What if biden loses? he's no longer running, right? hmmmmm you be confused as usual.

Nope. Now. Trump is campaigning against potential Democratic contenders now. Is Trump confused?

Who’s investigation are you referring to?

Actually its trumps way.
Do keep up.

Do try to keep up.

do try and keep up,,,

So when you said that not providing documents or witnesses was the Democrat way, you meant the 5th.

Got it.

no thats not what I meant,,,

trumps,,,

Wrong again. It doesn't matter what Bolton says. The transcript is the only evidence that isn't hearsay, presumption, or speculation. Bolton was fired and is trying to sell a book. How about if you call Bolton and we call Biden? Sound fair? Not that we even need Biden to testify since he's already admitted (and bragged) about his extortion while VP, but it would still be great to see him melt down and start talking about his hairy legs or molesting kids, maybe challenge the questioner to a fist fight. LOL
The transcript actually counts as hearsay in court. It’s admissible but it’s still hearsay.

trumps,,,
If that’s true, then the fact that he did nothing until Biden started running against him is especially damning.

The transcript actually counts as hearsay in court. It’s admissible but it’s still hearsay.

no its not,,,

Forum List

Back