Do any of you Dems want to see the Burisma Biden’s investigated?

not at the time the investigation started,,,
Biden announced his candidacy in April 2019, three months before Trump’s phone call. He’s been a top tier candidate ever since.

and the investigation started almost 2 yrs before that,,,

didnt you see the Parnas interview that confirmed that??

Who’s investigation are you referring to?

trumps,,,
If that’s true, then the fact that he did nothing until Biden started running against him is especially damning.

how do you didnt do anything before that???

They seem to have quite a lot with this one. Enough to impeach if Bolton talks and gives what is being reported. Still a big if.
Wrong again. It doesn't matter what Bolton says. The transcript is the only evidence that isn't hearsay, presumption, or speculation. Bolton was fired and is trying to sell a book. How about if you call Bolton and we call Biden? Sound fair? Not that we even need Biden to testify since he's already admitted (and bragged) about his extortion while VP, but it would still be great to see him melt down and start talking about his hairy legs or molesting kids, maybe challenge the questioner to a fist fight. LOL
The transcript actually counts as hearsay in court. It’s admissible but it’s still hearsay.

no its not,,,
Yes it is. It is a statement recorded out of court. That is the definition of hearsay.

Biden announced his candidacy in April 2019, three months before Trump’s phone call. He’s been a top tier candidate ever since.

trumps,,,
If that’s true, then the fact that he did nothing until Biden started running against him is especially damning.

Does he claim he did anything?

You know, since you’re so against .gov corruption and all....I’d think you’d want to see them probed pretty heavily just to be sure there’s no fire where there’s mass amounts of smoke....right?
I don't think the gov't should be able to investigate ANYONE without some evidence of a crime. I think that is a standard for a search warrant and it is a good one. Should the DOJ be used for political purposes? Nope.

If there is any evidence that the Bidens or any other Dem may have committed a crime then by all means investigate. No evidence, no investigating.

trumps,,,

your the one that said he didnt,,,

how do you know that??

Actually its trumps way.
Do keep up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HES THE ACCUSED AND HAS NO DUTY TO GIVE ANY,,,

its called the 5th amendment,,,

If the Bidens were investigated they would be the accused snd therefore the 5th amendment would apply.

Do try to keep up.

I never said different,,,

do try and keep up,,,

So when you said that not providing documents or witnesses was the Democrat way, you meant the 5th.

Got it.

no thats not what I meant,,,

What did you mean?

You know, since you’re so against .gov corruption and all....I’d think you’d want to see them probed pretty heavily just to be sure there’s no fire where there’s mass amounts of smoke....right?
I don't think the gov't should be able to investigate ANYONE without some evidence of a crime. I think that is a standard for a search warrant and it is a good one. Should the DOJ be used for political purposes? Nope.

If there is any evidence that the Bidens or any other Dem may have committed a crime then by all means investigate. No evidence, no investigating.

Remember, "evidence" is often circumstantial and circumstantial evidence is always highly subjective.

HES THE ACCUSED AND HAS NO DUTY TO GIVE ANY,,,

its called the 5th amendment,,,

If the Bidens were investigated they would be the accused snd therefore the 5th amendment would apply.

Do try to keep up.

do try and keep up,,,

So when you said that not providing documents or witnesses was the Democrat way, you meant the 5th.

Got it.

What did you mean?

I meant what I said,,,and your attempt to combine two different comments to change what I meant is dishonest,,,

Only if it’s done by legitimate means and not at the behest of his political opponents.
That's ridiculous. That's like saying that I could go rob a bank and then run for political office to become totally immune from being investigated.

Running for political office does not make anyone immune from being investigated. The whole notion of that is just absurd.

No, they want it ignored. They have admitted as much. For that they say there is no probable cause.

Probable cause and evidence isn’t needed for Trump, but it is for Biden.

Trump's campaign was not investigated because Democrats demanded it. Trump's campaign was investigated because one of his campaign managers bragged that they were getting dirt on Clinton from the Russians. And that was probable cause to start an investigation.

That said- sure have the FBI look into the accusations.

Not that any of you Trumpkins will believe the FBI instead of your Dear Leader.

is that the same FBI that lied about the FISA warrant to spy on trump???

No- because the FBI never spied on Trump.

It is the same FBI that had an employee lie on a FISA warrant application as part of the Russia investigation.

I find it funny that Trump both calls Ukraine corrupt- and also claims he was fighting corruption by asking Ukraine to investigate his political rival- apparently Trump thinks that an investigation by the corrupt Ukrainians of an American citizen is better than an investigation by the FBI of an American citizen.

Should Obama have asked Ukraine to investigate Trump? Or just insist that Ukraine announce the FBI investigation of Trump?
a post like this invalidates this loser from any further discussion.

Ah did I offend your delicate snowflake feelings?

Only if it’s done by legitimate means and not at the behest of his political opponents.
That's ridiculous. That's like saying that I could go rob a bank and then run for political office to become totally immune from being investigated.

Running for political office does not make anyone immune from being investigated. The whole notion of that is just absurd.

That’s not what I said at all. Read it again.

Of course not.

Which is why it is ridiculous to call the investigation into Trump's campaign a 'witchhunt'

But an investigation should be a legitimate investigation initiated and conducted officially.

Trump of course didn't actually care about an investigation into the Biden's- he really wanted an announcement of an investigation into the Biden's.

Which is why Trump never officially asked in writing for Ukraine to investigate the Biden's. It is why he didn't have the FBI take the lead and go to Ukraine as part of an investigation.

trumps,,,

how do you know that??

Because there’s no evidence he did. I don’t believe things that have no evidence.

No, they want it ignored. They have admitted as much. For that they say there is no probable cause.

Trump's campaign was not investigated because Democrats demanded it. Trump's campaign was investigated because one of his campaign managers bragged that they were getting dirt on Clinton from the Russians. And that was probable cause to start an investigation.

It is the same FBI that had an employee lie on a FISA warrant application as part of the Russia investigation.

I find it funny that Trump both calls Ukraine corrupt- and also claims he was fighting corruption by asking Ukraine to investigate his political rival- apparently Trump thinks that an investigation by the corrupt Ukrainians of an American citizen is better than an investigation by the FBI of an American citizen.

Should Obama have asked Ukraine to investigate Trump? Or just insist that Ukraine announce the FBI investigation of Trump?

biden wasnt a political rival when the investigation started,,,

and the phone call request was to a newly elected president

Biden certainly was a political rival when Trump asked Ukraine to investigate him. Trump has been campaigning against 'Sleepy Joe' ever since Biden entered the race.

Trump asked the newly elected President of the Ukraine to investigate his political rival.

And had his personal attorney demand that the President of the Ukraine make a public announcement of a Ukrainian investigation into Biden.

None of which we would have known about- except for the whistleblower.

Which is why Trump is so pissed off at the whistleblower for revealing his secret scheme.

trumps,,,

how do you know that??

Because there’s no evidence he did. I don’t believe things that have no evidence.

you ever heard the phrase,," you dont talk about ongoing investigations"???

It’s best to keep politicians out of justice. Trump still doesn’t seem to get that.
TRUMP doesn't get it? How about Schiff, Nadler, Pelosi? And how about FBI officials staying out of politics?

Oh Trump does get it- he just believes that as President he can do whatever the hell he wants to do.

I think it is pretty clear that Schiff, Nadler and Pelosi understand the role of the House when it comes to impeachment since Trump is now only the third President in history to be impeached.

Do try to keep up.

do try and keep up,,,

Got it.

What did you mean?

I meant what I said,,,and your attempt to combine two different comments to change what I meant is dishonest,,,

You’re backpedaling.
Two identical situations, an investigation of a presidential hopeful yet only your guy gets to plead the 5th.

Got it.

biden wasnt a political rival when the investigation started,,,

and the phone call request was to a newly elected president

Biden certainly was a political rival when Trump asked Ukraine to investigate him. Trump has been campaigning against 'Sleepy Joe' ever since Biden entered the race.

Trump asked the newly elected President of the Ukraine to investigate his political rival.

And had his personal attorney demand that the President of the Ukraine make a public announcement of a Ukrainian investigation into Biden.

None of which we would have known about- except for the whistleblower.

Which is why Trump is so pissed off at the whistleblower for revealing his secret scheme.
he wasnt when trump first started his investigation,,,

do try and keep up,,,

Got it.

What did you mean?

You’re backpedaling.
Two identical situations, an investigation of a presidential hopeful yet only your guy gets to plead the 5th.

Got it.

trumps not my guy and I said biden can plead the same,,,

Forum List

Back