Do any of you Dems want to see the Burisma Biden’s investigated?

it didnt need to,,the act of having him fired did it for him,,,

actions speak louder than words,,

That’s your opinion. Not a fact.

You cannot factually claim that Biden bragged about stopping the prosecution as Trump did. Trump lied.
did biden ask to have the prosecutor fired, yes or no? come on big guy step out
Yes.

Easy.

Did he say he stopped a prosecution? Yes or no.

he didnt have to say it,,,his actions speak for themselves,,,

Then don’t claim he said it. If you do claim he said it, it’s a lie.
he did, that's simple. and the parrot is dead.

Was there a prosecution? When? Outcome?
There wasn’t. Never was.

youre an ignorant person,, which explains a lot,,,

Show me where there was a prosecution. Factually. Not your interpretation.

I never said there was one,, shokin was trying to reopen it when he got more info about a 15 million dollar money laundering claim,,,
joe stepped in and had him fired,,,

You cannot factually claim that Biden bragged about stopping the prosecution as Trump did. Trump lied.

yes I can,,,and what did trump lie about?? he was going off a lot more than that,,,
You said yourself that Biden didn’t say prosecution. How could he brag about stopping a prosecution if he doesn’t say anything about a prosecution?

You’re interpreting his words and claiming it’s a fact. It’s not.

back you your semantics,,,

if a person being charged with a crime murdered the witness did he stop them from testifying???

by your standards the answer is no,,,

This is about what the murderer said. Trump very clearly said that Biden said something which he didn’t say. If Biden has said he stopped a prosecution it would be an admission that a prosecution even existed and would be quite incriminating. Biden didn’t do so.

I know it sounds like semantics but has a big impact. It changes Biden’s statement completely.

This is why you can’t just substitute your interpretation for what Biden said. It’s just an interpretation.
here's what you're arguing the parrot is dead.

Trump lied. Y’all are so committed to him that you can’t bring yourself to face reality.

Yes.

Easy.

Did he say he stopped a prosecution? Yes or no.

he didnt have to say it,,,his actions speak for themselves,,,

Then don’t claim he said it. If you do claim he said it, it’s a lie.
he did, that's simple. and the parrot is dead.
Great. Show me where. it’s not in any of the videos you produced.

Here’s the transcript of the talk. The word prosecution isn’t in it.
Foreign Affairs Issue Launch with Former Vice President Joe Biden

There wasn’t. Never was.

I never said there was one,, shokin was trying to reopen it when he got more info about a 15 million dollar money laundering claim,,,

So now you’re claiming Biden stopped a prosecution that didn’t exist?

Good lord. This is getting worse.

yes I can,,,and what did trump lie about?? he was going off a lot more than that,,,
You said yourself that Biden didn’t say prosecution. How could he brag about stopping a prosecution if he doesn’t say anything about a prosecution?

if a person being charged with a crime murdered the witness did he stop them from testifying???

This is about what the murderer said. Trump very clearly said that Biden said something which he didn’t say. If Biden has said he stopped a prosecution it would be an admission that a prosecution even existed and would be quite incriminating. Biden didn’t do so.

I know it sounds like semantics but has a big impact. It changes Biden’s statement completely.

This is why you can’t just substitute your interpretation for what Biden said. It’s just an interpretation.

Trump lied. Y’all are so committed to him that you can’t bring yourself to face reality.

what did he lie about???

trump lied when? post the lie.

what did he lie about???

He claimed that Biden bragged about stopping a prosecution. As you admitted, Biden never said anything about a prosecution that didn’t even exist.

There wasn’t. Never was.

YES he stopped it from happening,,

Latvia Flagged Burisma Payments to Hunter Biden in 2016, Suspecting Money Laundering

Already did. He lied about what Biden said. You did too. You just can’t bring yourself to admit it.

Already did. He lied about what Biden said. You did too. You just can’t bring yourself to admit it.

what did he say biden did?

There wasn’t. Never was.

Latvia Flagged Burisma Payments to Hunter Biden in 2016, Suspecting Money Laundering

That’s not what the article says.

Nope. You haven’t admitted that Biden didn’t brag about stopping a prosecution.

because he did,,,I dont want to lie to you

The word prosecution never came out of Biden’s mouth in that video. True or false?

Biden echoed the calls of EU, IMF, State Dept and many GOP Politicians in calling for him to be removed.

Shokin was investigating Burisma and it is very hard to know if Burisma was guilty or Shokin was just shaking them down for a bribe. Shokin had a history of this and was highly corrupt, he was shaking down anyone who didn't pay and a few who did.

I am willing to open all this up for investigation, If Trump would allow his dealing the same transparency... GOP are having none of it, I would suggest that this is a conspiracy theory to give there base something to hang on too.

what did he say biden did?

Many things.

I never said it did,,,just posting it so you dont have an ignorance excuse,,,

I never said it did,,,just posting it so you dont have an ignorance excuse,,,

It’s an okay article. I’ve seen it before. But since it doesn’t back up what you claim, I don’t see how it’s relevant.

because he did,,,I dont want to lie to you

The word prosecution never came out of Biden’s mouth in that video. True or false?

Biden echoed the calls of EU, IMF, State Dept and many GOP Politicians in calling for him to be removed.

Shokin was investigating Burisma and it is very hard to know if Burisma was guilty or Shokin was just shaking them down for a bribe. Shokin had a history of this and was highly corrupt, he was shaking down anyone who didn't pay and a few who did.

I am willing to open all this up for investigation, If Trump would allow his dealing the same transparency... GOP are having none of it, I would suggest that this is a conspiracy theory to give there base something to hang on too.

if he had a history of it why has no one ever posted charges against him for it???

what did he lie about???

He claimed that Biden bragged about stopping a prosecution. As you admitted, Biden never said anything about a prosecution that didn’t even exist.

did biden brag about a fired prosecutor? yes, did the prosecutor get fired? yes. therefore, any prosecution was stopped. not seeing how you see that any other way. that parrot ceases to exist!!!

did you know the sun doesn't rise or set?

Forum List

Back