DNI Coats Just said Trump shouldn't have let the Russians into the White House

No one cares. President Trump is the boss Coats is the subordinate he doesn't like how things are run he is MORE than welcome to resign and we can get a LOYAL American in his place.

Coates was selected by Trump. Are you saying he doesn't know how to pick good people?

Based on Pruitt and Ross, I would say he's shit at it, but he always tries to pick someone in his own image.

Coates is the exception. A patriot.
He picks people based on WHO is recommended to him since he had THOUSANDS of people to pick for THOUSANDS of positions. Obviously some of those are going to be shitty people who lie about their true intentions...

:abgg2q.jpg:

Did you really try to type that with a straight face? Do you have any idea how many people were turning him down?
I don't really care. Its hard to find LOYAL Americans. Unfortunately most political creatures are loyal to the shadow state,their paycheck etc...NOT to the American people.

Yeah it certainly has been hard to find loyal Americans on this forum lately. Several seem to like Russia more.
You mean those that don't want war with Russia aren't loyal. That's funny. WE aren't the ones trying to fundamentally transform America into some 3rd world cesspool of shit unlike you leftists.

Coates was selected by Trump. Are you saying he doesn't know how to pick good people?

Based on Pruitt and Ross, I would say he's shit at it, but he always tries to pick someone in his own image.

Coates is the exception. A patriot.
He picks people based on WHO is recommended to him since he had THOUSANDS of people to pick for THOUSANDS of positions. Obviously some of those are going to be shitty people who lie about their true intentions...

Did you really try to type that with a straight face? Do you have any idea how many people were turning him down?
I don't really care. Its hard to find LOYAL Americans. Unfortunately most political creatures are loyal to the shadow state,their paycheck etc...NOT to the American people.

Yeah it certainly has been hard to find loyal Americans on this forum lately. Several seem to like Russia more.
You mean those that don't want war with Russia aren't loyal. That's funny. WE aren't the ones trying to fundamentally transform America into some 3rd world cesspool of shit unlike you leftists.

See that's the issue. There is a huge jump from not trusting Russia and Putin, and wanting war.

I guess you haven't been paying attention, but Trump supporters are usually the first ones to get war-happy any time something happens. Bush92 for example. If Iran farts he's ready to drop an A-bomb on them.

See that's the issue. There is a huge jump from not trusting Russia and Putin, and wanting war.

I guess you haven't been paying attention, but Trump supporters are usually the first ones to get war-happy any time something happens. Bush92 for example. If Iran farts he's ready to drop an A-bomb on them.
I don't want war with anyone. I disagree with Trump on Iran and Syria.

Forum List

Back