DNI Coats Just said Trump shouldn't have let the Russians into the White House

:popcorn:

Trump is the gift that keeps on giving.

Yeah he is....

Best economy in decades.
Lowest unemployment numbers in decades for all races.
Consumer confidence soaring.
The stock market soaring.
Business confidence soaring.
Lowered the number of people on gov assistance.

Shiiiiit....his nickname should Santa Clause with all gifts he's handing out.

Good to see you're like Trump. You're willing to sell out your country for money.
How much ya offering? :dunno:
You are so American.

It always comes down to money.

Nah, Ringel05 is a horse trader. He's more of a barter man than money. He'll share his tree honey hole for a beaver pelt.

I have employees that work for me, I don't ask them for permission before I do something. I just do it.

Coats works for Trump.

And if your employees know more about the job than you do, you're just as wrong in how to run things as Trump is.

Yeah he is....

Best economy in decades.

Good to see you're like Trump. You're willing to sell out your country for money.

How about a cup of decaff coffee and a used sperm sample cup?

I wont tell you how much it payed.
It'll only make you jealous.....

If I had the time I would try to dig up the photo of the Clintons smooching it up with terrorist Yassir Arafat in the Rose Garden. Barry Hussein had no business inviting the Black Panthers or the parents of a U.S. Army traitor and deserter either. Russia is the 2nd most prolific nuclear power on the planet. Would lefties rather have a freaking shooting war or some sort of agreement with Russia?
You dont seem to get the point that Russia has a dictator that will not honor any agreement.

I have employees that work for me, I don't ask them for permission before I do something. I just do it.

Coats works for Trump.

And if your employees know more about the job than you do, you're just as wrong in how to run things as Trump is.

Sorry kiddo. The BOSS makes the call, his employees make it work. Or they get fired. Have you ever had a job? Outside of babysitting and selling lemonade?

Andrea Mitchell is an idiot. She actually fell for the conspiracy theory of Russia bugging the soccer ball Putin gave Trump and ask Coats about it.
You’re the idiot, loonflake. Clearly, she was joking.

Settle it down over there before you peepee yourself.

You like that Golden Shower shit though, right?
Yeah right into your mouth. We could do some role playing. I’ll be Donald, and you’ll be one of his half retarded supporters gulping down my hot piss and calling it lemonade.

Yeah he is....

Best economy in decades.

You deal like Maxwell Smart........

Yeah he is....

Best economy in decades.

You are so American.

It always comes down to money.

Nah, Ringel05 is a horse trader. He's more of a barter man than money. He'll share his tree honey hole for a beaver pelt.
And you promised never to tell!!!! Bitch!!

Andrea Mitchell is an idiot. She actually fell for the conspiracy theory of Russia bugging the soccer ball Putin gave Trump and ask Coats about it.

Yeah right into your mouth. We could do some role playing. I’ll be Donald, and you’ll be one of his half retarded supporters gulping down my hot piss and calling it lemonade.

I'm not the one with a faggot avatar ;)

Coats works for Trump.

Sorry kiddo. The BOSS makes the call, his employees make it work. Or they get fired. Have you ever had a job? Outside of babysitting and selling lemonade?

Plenty of jobs... and plenty of jobs managing. Being a good manager means knowing when to listen to your employees, and when to take charge.

Yeah he is....

Best economy in decades.

You deal like Maxwell Smart........

Hey he had the first shoe cell phone. He was ahead of his time.

No, you’re just a faggot.

Coats works for Trump.

Yep...if the Boss makes a call you do it.
Most will hear you out if he knows you have a lick of smarts but the end decision is his.
Dont like it? Go find another job.

Say's the guy with the faggot avatar

In his interview he said he didn't know it was happening. He then said it was a bad idea... and as far as he knows it hasn't happened since. He said Trump probably did it because he is new to politics and didn't know better. Trump is going to throw a fit.
No one cares. President Trump is the boss Coats is the subordinate he doesn't like how things are run he is MORE than welcome to resign and we can get a LOYAL American in his place.

Coates was selected by Trump. Are you saying he doesn't know how to pick good people?

Based on Pruitt and Ross, I would say he's shit at it, but he always tries to pick someone in his own image.

Coates is the exception. A patriot.
He picks people based on WHO is recommended to him since he had THOUSANDS of people to pick for THOUSANDS of positions. Obviously some of those are going to be shitty people who lie about their true intentions...

Say's the guy with the faggot avatar
Derp

In his interview he said he didn't know it was happening. He then said it was a bad idea... and as far as he knows it hasn't happened since. He said Trump probably did it because he is new to politics and didn't know better. Trump is going to throw a fit.
No one cares. President Trump is the boss Coats is the subordinate he doesn't like how things are run he is MORE than welcome to resign and we can get a LOYAL American in his place.

Coates was selected by Trump. Are you saying he doesn't know how to pick good people?

Based on Pruitt and Ross, I would say he's shit at it, but he always tries to pick someone in his own image.

He picks people based on WHO is recommended to him since he had THOUSANDS of people to pick for THOUSANDS of positions. Obviously some of those are going to be shitty people who lie about their true intentions...

:abgg2q.jpg:

Did you really try to type that with a straight face? Do you have any idea how many people were turning him down?

Did you really try to type that with a straight face? Do you have any idea how many people were turning him down?
I don't really care. Its hard to find LOYAL Americans. Unfortunately most political creatures are loyal to the shadow state,their paycheck etc...NOT to the American people.

I don't really care. Its hard to find LOYAL Americans. Unfortunately most political creatures are loyal to the shadow state,their paycheck etc...NOT to the American people.

Yeah it certainly has been hard to find loyal Americans on this forum lately. Several seem to like Russia more.

Forum List

Back