DNC goes all "Irish need not Apply", No straight white males wanted for IT spots

martybegan

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2010
Seems the DNC wants some moar diversity in their Tech section, and aren't bashful about how to accomplish this.

Democrats to White Males: You're Not Wanted Here

DNC-email.jpeg

I have to assume this violates the Employment rules of several States, as well as federal rules.

It's like they are trying to alienate people from their party. So stupid.

I had to look up what 'cisgender' means. Now I'm even more confused.

:wtf:
cis·gen·der
/sisˈjendər/

adjective

• 1. denoting or relating to someone whose sense of personal identity corresponds with the gender assigned to them at birth. "this newfound attention to the plight of black trans folks by primarily cisgender allies is timely and necessary"

Seems the DNC wants some moar diversity in their Tech section, and aren't bashful about how to accomplish this.

DNC-email.jpeg

I have to assume this violates the Employment rules of several States, as well as federal rules.
This is a winning strategy the DNC needs to stick with. Don't listen to these snarky assholes, dems. Stick to your guns. No straight non-tranny white dudes need apply.

While you're at it, keep after white people. They need to be oppressed and disparaged. Kick them down a notch. It's the only way society will function. Keep it up. It's a winning strategy.

RACISM AND SEXISM....the cure for RACISM AND SEXISM!! :badgrin:

So why aren't more guns the cure for gun violence? It follows prog logic.

I'm starting to sense that the Democrats are purposely throwing
elections.

Maybe they're all gamblers and like playing the odds.

These "game plans" that they come up with defy belief.

I gotta tell ya...There is only one thing that can save the dems
and their quest to win elections. They better find a strong,
intelligent, white guy and put him in command.

That would be a HORRIBLE mistake.

(shut up, dammit. they've got their neck in the noose and are about to kick to stool out from under their feet.)

Never interfere with your enemy when he is making a mistake.
~Nepoleon Bonaparte

what about an ISIS loyalist from Uzbekistan? That would be one hell of an IT hire. Better than those evill white males.

homeless-man.jpg

Look at this guy flaunting his white privilege.

That would be a HORRIBLE mistake.

(shut up, dammit. they've got their neck in the noose and are about to kick to stool out from under their feet.)

Never interfere with your enemy when he is making a mistake.
~Nepoleon Bonaparte

aahhh...The Little General at Waterloo.

His mistake at Waterloo happened a couple of days before when he
delayed for 10 hours before having Gucci chase the Prussians.
If he had pursued the Prussians immediately he would have denied them
the opportunity to rejoin Wellington. He had Wellington whipped at
Waterloo...until the Prussians arrived,

I had to look up what 'cisgender' means. Now I'm even more confused.

:wtf:
cis·gen·der
/sisˈjendər/

adjective

• 1. denoting or relating to someone whose sense of personal identity corresponds with the gender assigned to them at birth. "this newfound attention to the plight of black trans folks by primarily cisgender allies is timely and necessary"
It's a snowflake term meaning "normal."

DNC-email.jpeg

Is it not true that you believe they should have the RIGHT to refuse to hire straight white males.?

P.S. she should be fired immediately.

DNC-email.jpeg

Is it not true that you believe they should have the RIGHT to refuse to hire straight white males.?

P.S. she should be fired immediately.

Employment discrimination should only be allowed in very narrow situations, under narrow circumstances.

So a Catholic non-profit where religious beliefs are part of the work shouldn't have to hire a Satanist, but a Florist who is catholic shouldn't be able to deny them employment, as long as the employee follows neutral rules about what goes on in the workplace, (if they start a sacrifical orgy at the workplace, all protections are off).

As long are the rules are in place, they have to be followed.

As for the DNC, they SHOULD be able to hire only those who agree with them politically, as they are a political organization.

I'm sure the EEOC will be all over this clearly racist hiring practice by the DNC. :420:

Liberalfilth hate their own whiteness so much, I have a perfect solution for them: get a potato peeler and skin yourselves. That way, nobody can tell what race they are. It's less embarrassing for white people who are thankful to be born into the race of engineers who split the atom, put men on the moon, and invented almost all of the modern technology we use.

Perfectly acceptable for liberals to be bigoted against White males.

What about WHITE MALES who live in Miami? Caucasians are 4% of the population of Miami Dade county.

Would if be OK for companies in Miami to declare not to hire any Cuban males because there are already enough of them in Miami? They have plenty of opportunity.

In Miami, the WHITE MAN is a SERIOUS minority....so that white man should get special privileges, right?

Does Puerto Rico have affirmative action for Caucasians? They certainly should.

White alone, Not Hispanic or Latino 24,900

Whites are 25,000 out of 3.5 million residents in PUERTO RICO.

Demographics of Puerto Rico - Wikipedia

they must have some AMAZING equal opportunity laws for those 25,000 Caucasians living in Puerto Rico.

Forum List

Back