DNC goes all "Irish need not Apply", No straight white males wanted for IT spots

Seems the DNC wants some moar diversity in their Tech section, and aren't bashful about how to accomplish this.

Democrats to White Males: You're Not Wanted Here

DNC-email.jpeg

I have to assume this violates the Employment rules of several States, as well as federal rules.

Is it not true that you believe they should have the RIGHT to refuse to hire straight white males.?

P.S. she should be fired immediately.

sure, but you dont.......thats,why we mock you, your rules are only for convience

You believe that employers should have the right to discriminate in hiring, on the basis of color.

Okay.

And sexuality...
And political party...

Difference here is that is GOP party line... This at worst is a personal view by an IT Manager in the DNC, it is not the HR dept...

I had to look up what 'cisgender' means. Now I'm even more confused.

:wtf:
cis·gen·der
/sisˈjendər/

adjective

• 1. denoting or relating to someone whose sense of personal identity corresponds with the gender assigned to them at birth. "this newfound attention to the plight of black trans folks by primarily cisgender allies is timely and necessary"
So cisgender means normal?
It means hetero.

how are you out of the loop?
Why not just say so rather than invent a new word that means the same thing? I’m all for everyone getting their equality under the law and constitutional rights, but most of this shit is crazy.

cis·gen·der
/sisˈjendər/

adjective

• 1. denoting or relating to someone whose sense of personal identity corresponds with the gender assigned to them at birth. "this newfound attention to the plight of black trans folks by primarily cisgender allies is timely and necessary"
It means hetero.

Why not just say so rather than invent a new word that means the same thing? I’m all for everyone getting their equality under the law and constitutional rights, but most of this shit is crazy.
I'm not a leftist, I know there's only 2 genders, so I don't need a bunch of nonsense words to prove diversity.

cis·gen·der
/sisˈjendər/

adjective

It means hetero.

I'm not a leftist, I know there's only 2 genders, so I don't need a bunch of nonsense words to prove diversity.

This is the data services manager, probably not the best on HR policy in the group.

Information Technology is a very male orientated environment, she just badly put that out....

The DNC will hire the best no matter who they are...

cis·gen·der
/sisˈjendər/

adjective

It means hetero.

This is the data services manager, probably not the best on HR policy in the group.

Information Technology is a very male orientated environment, she just badly put that out....

Lol wut?

NO STRAIGHT WHITE NORMAL MALES....

And you describe here as "not the best"

Fuck that bitch

If that was a Republican memo and it said "no faggots" or "no blacks" this board would be on fire along with all of network tv.

Democrats are the biggest fucking hypocrites.

cis·gen·der
/sisˈjendər/

adjective

It means hetero.

you know that's not true, history has made it very clear that they will pass up a highly rated white man to hire a less or unqualified minority.

Forum List

Back