DNC goes all "Irish need not Apply", No straight white males wanted for IT spots

I didn't think so....its all bullshit. Puerto Ricans are apparently racist....who knew?

Seems the DNC wants some moar diversity in their Tech section, and aren't bashful about how to accomplish this.

Democrats to White Males: You're Not Wanted Here

DNC-email.jpeg

I have to assume this violates the Employment rules of several States, as well as federal rules.

When they call other racists, they mean they themselves are racists.

Projection at its best. Discriminating based on skin color here, are we?

As things stand now, Democrats couldn't find their own asses using both hands in a well-lit room surrounded by mirrors...

They're not exactly the brightest crayons the box, nowadays... and they keep doubling-down on Stupid... worse than Drumpf... and that's one helluva stretch...

Seems the DNC wants some moar diversity in their Tech section, and aren't bashful about how to accomplish this.

DNC-email.jpeg

I have to assume this violates the Employment rules of several States, as well as federal rules.

Is it not true that you believe they should have the RIGHT to refuse to hire straight white males.?

P.S. she should be fired immediately.

sure, but you dont.......thats,why we mock you, your rules are only for convience

DNC-email.jpeg

it's Nina
No
Irish
Need
Apply

I had a Great Aunt Nina.

aside from this, the dnc leadership should be fined by the government for breaking the law.

hopefully they won't, and the dnc ends up with a bunch of trolls that have no idea what they are doing.

I'm starting to sense that the Democrats are purposely throwing
elections.

Maybe they're all gamblers and like playing the odds.

These "game plans" that they come up with defy belief.

I gotta tell ya...There is only one thing that can save the dems
and their quest to win elections. They better find a strong,
intelligent, white guy and put him in command.
That was awesome!

I had to look up what 'cisgender' means. Now I'm even more confused.

:wtf:
cis·gen·der
/sisˈjendər/

adjective

• 1. denoting or relating to someone whose sense of personal identity corresponds with the gender assigned to them at birth. "this newfound attention to the plight of black trans folks by primarily cisgender allies is timely and necessary"
So cisgender means normal?

You’ve got a phony email published by some right wing blog and here you all are wringing your hands and calling for someone to be fired. How about verifying that this is a legitimate email on the first place.

You have thousands of fake news items designed to upend the American political process being published by the Russian propaganda machine and here you are like trained seals yapping over an obvious troll move.

There truly is no cure for stupid.

cis·gen·der
/sisˈjendər/

adjective

• 1. denoting or relating to someone whose sense of personal identity corresponds with the gender assigned to them at birth. "this newfound attention to the plight of black trans folks by primarily cisgender allies is timely and necessary"
So cisgender means normal?
It means hetero.

how are you out of the loop?

DNC-email.jpeg

Is it not true that you believe they should have the RIGHT to refuse to hire straight white males.?

sure, but you dont.......thats,why we mock you, your rules are only for convience

You believe that employers should have the right to discriminate in hiring, on the basis of color.

Okay.

DNC-email.jpeg

You believe that employers should have the right to discriminate in hiring, on the basis of color.

Okay.
so you are against property rights and therefore against one of the corner stones of our country.

DNC-email.jpeg

Okay.
so you are against property rights and therefore against one of the corner stones of our country.

So you support the woman in the OP.

cis·gen·der
/sisˈjendər/

adjective

sounds like an internal error message at work written by someone who english was not their first language. in all fairness, the person who wrote the confusing error message still has better english than many americans i know. :)

RACISM AND SEXISM....the cure for RACISM AND SEXISM!! :badgrin:

So why aren't more guns the cure for gun violence? It follows prog logic.
i've let many on "the left" establish the rules of play many times. i've done it so i can use those same rules only, somehow the situations always changes to a one-off for why their own rules simply do not apply.

ie - trump was digging up dirt!

it wasn't trump who took the call
it wasn't just about "dirt" as proven through time and research
and in the end there simply isn't much there and almost a year of investigations all we have is a dude and podesta from many years back playing hide the tax money.

but we're all fired up sure trump is going down for all these collusion crimes.

then hillary does much much worse, we have the proof right in front of us, and suddenly hers is opposition research and trumps is still the root of all evil.

it just gets fucking insanely hypocritical stupid it makes me want to slap my monitor.

Perfectly acceptable for liberals to be bigoted against White males.

What about WHITE MALES who live in Miami? Caucasians are 4% of the population of Miami Dade county.

Would if be OK for companies in Miami to declare not to hire any Cuban males because there are already enough of them in Miami? They have plenty of opportunity.

In Miami, the WHITE MAN is a SERIOUS minority....so that white man should get special privileges, right?
how about ensuring we have equal white representation in the NBA and NFL?

Why is she still employed?

Cause she doesn't work for Human Resources...

This happens all the time, she works in IT, she probably didn't know it was against DNC policy and probably illegal too...

I get all the time as in management consultancy... People will ask for information to be held which breaks the law... It is not there job to know every law, so we correct them and move on...

The woman who this a Data Service Manager, i.e. works in IT dept, they are never known for understanding employment law..

But it is not like the DNC had this as a policy.

Forum List

Back