DNC Chair Attacked Bush For High Gas Prices

Warped Obama-Bot programming: High Unemployment under DA BOOOOOSH = BAAAAAD! High Unemployment under Dear Leader = GOOOOOD! They craaazy.

Also, remember the media relentlessly attacked Bush over gas prices. Think about this; the Business and Media Institute analyzed broadcast network news references to gas or fuel prices between Jan. 20 and Feb. 20, 2012 and from March 24 and April 24, 2008. BMI found that in the 2008 period there were more than 4 times as many gas prices stories, news briefs or news headlines on ABC, CBS and NBC as there were in 2012 (97 to 21).

So, where is the media? Nevermind, it is obvious they are the mouthpiece for the Democrat Party.

These same people are saying that the president doesnt control gas prices . That is unless its a Republican in the president seat LOL ..

Speaker Pelosi slams Boooosssshhh for high gas prices!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbzzeuYJteY&feature=related"]Boooosssshhh High Gas[/ame]

Bush and the Republicans deregulation led to the speculation that keeps the oil prices high. Republicans know so little about their leaders. How unfortunate.

Once again, speculators behind sharply rising oil and gasoline prices | McClatchy

Do Republicans suggest Romney, Santorum or Ron Paul or Drill Baby Drill will lower gas prices? High gas prices is the result of unregulated free markets. Only Democrats would regulate these speculators. Obama 2012.

WASHINGTON — U.S. demand for oil and refined products — including gasoline — is down sharply from last year, so much that United States has actually become a net exporter of gasoline, unable to consume all that it makes. Yet oil and gasoline prices are surging.

Still, oil's price shot up because it trades in financial markets, where Wall Street firms and other big financial players dominate the trading of oil, even though they have no intention of ever taking possession of the oil whose contracts they are trading. Even with the extra cost put on oil from Iran fears, prices are at least another $10 higher than what demand fundamentals would dictate. Why? Financial speculators. Speculators who'll never take delivery of oil made up 64 percent of the market.

Not surprisingly, big Wall Street traders on Tuesday projected oil will rise above $112 a barrel; When they dominate the market, as they do, speculators' bids can make their prophecies self-fulfilling.

It's our fault because we are allowing them to do that, Obviously these people are very strong, and the financial lobby is the strongest of any single lobby.

And their explanations don't even add up. Last year, when oil and gasoline prices rose and slowed the U.S. economy, the surging prices were explained away by traders who said that oil and other commodities moved inverse to slumping stock prices. Today, oil prices and stock prices seem to be moving in tandem — upward — contradicting last year's justification.

Bush and the Republicans deregulation led to the speculation that keeps the oil prices high. Republicans know so little about their leaders. How unfortunate.

Post the deregulation skippy. GWs record was 50/50

I'll tell you what. For once, why don't you post proof that I'm wrong? You never have yet. Start now.

I'll tell you what. For once, why don't you post proof that I'm wrong? You never have yet. Start now.

One does not prove a negative, YOU made a claim, back it the hell up. Or admit you are full of shit.

Far as Im concerned both parties are responsible for these gas prices. They would be going up regardless who was in charge because no one is serious about fighting to get the government out of the way of our energy production and letting us develop our own energy.

One does not prove a negative, YOU made a claim, back it the hell up. Or admit you are full of shit.

We all know that Deano is full of shit. Maybe some day he'll have a spark of conscience and integrity, and admit it. I'm not holding my breath.

The Prez, whoever it is, get the blame for everything.

He is after all the Prez.

He also gets the kudos when things are going great and it doesn't matter how much or little he had to do with the whole thing.

It is what it is.

Forum List

Back