DNA Testing for Jew & Muslim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Because there are dozens and dozens of websites dedicated to encouraging, welcoming, and guiding would-be converts.

And are you saying that someone who converts to Judaism is not a Jew? Are such people looked down upon and discriminated against somehow?

So you act like you know what you're talking about right? I said proper conversion, not reform conversion, Conservative conversion ect.. Jewish law says people are to be dissuaded more than once. Kohanim are not allowed to marry converts but true converts are Jews and are accepted as such

So, does that mean that only Orthodox Jews are considered 'real' Jews? And what of these "true converts" and the gene thing?

Mistake here---cohanim MAY MARRY converts----the Cohen gene resides on the Y chromosome------I would explain---but those who would understand already know---and those who do not know ---are probably hopeless

3rxok7.jpg

eots: "I is gots da most awesomest bestest videos! I'm da hotestest youtube video doucheguy in Gaza!

http://gifsoup.com/

I found a video of eots on a date...:D

Ha ha ha! That was an awesome depiction of eots. I think we need to pay him royalties for using images showing his likeness.

Will have to know what his name is besides eots or mr preg so we can send a check...:eusa_shifty:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ2aMCls5VE]I Am Gay - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
eots Population genetics RELIES on statistical analysis and probablity.
try to forget about it------you would not understand. The data indicates
that the people who call themselves COHANIM---simply because their fathers told them that they are cohanim----on statistical analysis of the frequence of a specific gene in that population ----are cohanim---for the MOST PART It is a remarkable finding and it also indicates that jews tend to marry each other. Keep in mind----ONLY A BOY can have that cohen gene in question----it is carried on the Y chromosome-----therefore the gene itself describes a patrilineal line very nicely ------got that? <i didn't think so>

Pretty soon Woody is not going to have to worry about the Jews or Israel. In his own country there are no-go areas set up by Muslims. As one Muslim of Pakistani descent said on another message board, the Muslims by virtue of so many births are going to outnumber the indigenous people in Great Britain and will run the country in the future. I wonder if Woody had ever seen that video about an English girl coming back to her country and finding it so changed. As she viewed the protests of Muslims, Woody should hear what the Muslims said to her. Since eots is so good at pulling up videos, maybe he will be kind enough to find that video for you.

Whoopee you can find a video of an extremist racist from the UK, easily done sadly they like the limelight, they also hate Jews so I wouldn't go about praising their opinions as valid.

You are talking absolute garbage as usual. There are not no go areas set up by Muslims. The are areas whe gangs operate, but that is not a ethnic thing. The extremists on either side are a ridiculously tiny minority. Their behaviour is also not sponsored by the state.

You also seem to be under the misapprehension that countries never change. They all evolve, every last one of them and it is jus the racists like yourself who refuse to acknowledge this. Our Royal family are of German heritage, we have had ministers whose families were immigrants from all over the world and of many differing religions. 800 years ago we were Catholics, Before that there were pagans, so what is your point?

It seems to be that my country should only belong to white people who practice the Protestant christian faith. Which by logical,extension means that you would have all of the Jews removed from the UK, which by similar logical extension would mean that all the Jews SHOULD FUCK OFF FROM THE USA. You appear to be making my own argument for me.

You are clearly sanctioning NAZI behaviour by the Israeli government, ie the claiming of a divine right of one ethnic group to have dominion over another and the claiming of their goods and land by virtue of this. You have argued that the land taken in 67 is yours by conquest yet you also claim not to be the aggressor. WWII saw the allies victorious but they do not now rule over Germany Italy and Japan, because they were defending people. they were not aggressors. Israel on the other hand took land in their so called defensive action. It wasn't defensive, they struck the first blow and they kept the land. As such they have to expect as aggressors that they will be attacked as aggressors in the piece.

It is only the Jewish wealth that helps buy elections in the US that keeps the fascist behaviour going. So the best result for everyone would be for all the Jews in the S to return to Israel, butt out of American Politics since it isn't their "ancient homeland" and then see how the world views their Nazi government in Israel.

I found a video of eots on a date...:D

Me Myself & Chicken - YouTube
Ha ha ha! That was an awesome depiction of eots. I think we need to pay him royalties for using images showing his likeness.

Will have to know what his name is besides eots or mr preg so we can send a check...:eusa_shifty:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ2aMCls5VE]I Am Gay - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ASXueQv7T6s]American_Jihads..."basic training &#39; &#39; - YouTube[/ame]

eots Population genetics RELIES on statistical analysis and probablity.
try to forget about it------you would not understand. The data indicates
that the people who call themselves COHANIM---simply because their fathers told them that they are cohanim----on statistical analysis of the frequence of a specific gene in that population ----are cohanim---for the MOST PART It is a remarkable finding and it also indicates that jews tend to marry each other. Keep in mind----ONLY A BOY can have that cohen gene in question----it is carried on the Y chromosome-----therefore the gene itself describes a patrilineal line very nicely ------got that? <i didn't think so>

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK05JZTOjk0]rosie91...{The early years } ... I&#39;m A Lonely Jew - YouTube[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back