DNA Testing for Jew & Muslim

Status
Not open for further replies.
DNA Testing for Jew & Muslim - YouTube[/url]

The Jews and Arab are Semite, so they are closed genetically. But turks are not Semite but Mongols origin. Dr. Oz most probably is a decendant of Jews who turned to Islam after the fall of the false prophet Shabtai Zvi. A great portion of now western Turks (Istanbul, Izmir) most probablly inharit the Jews DNA.

Jews all around the world have close DNA to each other. and close to Kurds (Eastern Syria and Turkey, North Iraq) and that shows the origin of the Jews from Mesopotamia (Abraham tale). They have close connection to Copts (Christian Egyptians which are the descendants of the real ancient Egiptians) and some tribes in Lebanon and mount Judea. But most of the now days Arabs in the Land of Israel were immigrated from Sudi Arabia and their DNA is quite different from the Northern part of the ME (Israel, Syria, Lebanon, Northern Iraq).

Rosie,

If the Italians, Irish etc feel they should have somebody else's land based on some notion of genetics or descendants from the owners a coule of millennia earlier I gree they too should fuck off. But I don't see the Italians laying claim to the old roman empire based on genetics, unlike you fascist bastards.

I remember somebody claiming that a race had the right to do these sorts of things before, the Germans claiming Europe for Aryan race, seems that the Jews didn't like this concept so much when it was used against them but love it whole heatedly when they use it for themselves. as I say the zionists are racist scum and hypocrites.
Try telling a Greek, or an Italian, or an Iranian that they're not descendants of the ancient Greeks or ancient Romans or ancient Persians, and the land they're on doesn't belong to them, you fucking idiot.

Where exactly are you referring to? Are the Italians claiming to own Corfu and telling the Greeks to leave? Of course not. There may be other nationalities claiming land as there own because of heritage, but frankly they are like you hypocritical US based fascists. The Jews in Israel are saying that this is their homeleand, but their homeland just so happens to be somebody else's home. Now, you fuckwits live in the US which is the homeland off the native American Indians. So by your OWN FUCKING IDIOTIC WHO LIVED HERE 3000 YEARS AGO ARGUMENT, you should fuck off and leave the US to the natives.

I happen to believe that who lived somewhere 3000 years ago is completely and utterly irrelevant but you rely on it as justification for your illegal occupation of land you stole. That said, as a friend of mine pointed out, the land belonged to the philistines before you so you have no real claim on it anyway if you want to start playing ridiculous games of history.

Oh and I am entirel consistent, I felt the same about the Terrorist funding Irish American Catholics, thy wanted to have Irelands ownership go back to who owned things on 1660 at which point America was essentially owned by the UK and the natives. So they should have sworn allegiance to te British crown or handed all of their property and tax to the native Americans. They were fucking hypocrites too.

roudy sherri claims a close association with an IRANIAN. What a joke is she------of all the people I have encountered ------I have never encountered more racist persons than IRANIANS. For them ----anyone "subsaharan" is an "ABED" forever. Of course, sherri, in her best sunday school teacher style, has claimed that I am "full of shit" simply because I know that fact.
Well, to be accurate it was the Iranians that made Jews wear a yellow badges, and segregated them to ghetto's only, years before the rise of the Nazis. In fact nazis got the idea of making Jews wear yellow badges from the Iranians. "The Fruits of Islam".

Last edited:
Rosie,

If the Italians, Irish etc feel they should have somebody else's land based on some notion of genetics or descendants from the owners a coule of millennia earlier I gree they too should fuck off. But I don't see the Italians laying claim to the old roman empire based on genetics, unlike you fascist bastards.

I remember somebody claiming that a race had the right to do these sorts of things before, the Germans claiming Europe for Aryan race, seems that the Jews didn't like this concept so much when it was used against them but love it whole heatedly when they use it for themselves. as I say the zionists are racist scum and hypocrites.
Try telling a Greek, or an Italian, or an Iranian that they're not descendants of the ancient Greeks or ancient Romans or ancient Persians, and the land they're on doesn't belong to them, you fucking idiot.

Where exactly are you referring to? Are the Italians claiming to own Corfu and telling the Greeks to leave? Of course not. There may be other nationalities claiming land as there own because of heritage, but frankly they are like you hypocritical US based fascists. The Jews in Israel are saying that this is their homeleand, but their homeland just so happens to be somebody else's home. Now, you fuckwits live in the US which is the homeland off the native American Indians. So by your OWN FUCKING IDIOTIC WHO LIVED HERE 3000 YEARS AGO ARGUMENT, you should fuck off and leave the US to the natives.

I happen to believe that who lived somewhere 3000 years ago is completely and utterly irrelevant but you rely on it as justification for your illegal occupation of land you stole. That said, as a friend of mine pointed out, the land belonged to the philistines before you so you have no real claim on it anyway if you want to start playing ridiculous games of history.

Oh and I am entirel consistent, I felt the same about the Terrorist funding Irish American Catholics, thy wanted to have Irelands ownership go back to who owned things on 1660 at which point America was essentially owned by the UK and the natives. So they should have sworn allegiance to te British crown or handed all of their property and tax to the native Americans. They were fucking hypocrites too.
Hey dipshit, the land never belonged to the Arabs. It was run by the British, and before that for 600 years it was owned by the Turkish Ottomans. The Arabs started calling themselves Palestinians as of 1967, and are recent invaders from neighboring Arab lands. There is clear evidence that Jews maintained a presence in the region over the millennia.

“Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian?”
“We did not particularly mind Jordanian rule. The teaching of the destruction of Israel was a definite part of the curriculum, but we considered ourselves Jordanian until the Jews returned to Jerusalem. Then all of the sudden we were Palestinians - they removed the star from the Jordanian flag and all at once we had a Palestinian flag”.
“When I finally realized the lies and myths I was taught, it is my duty as a righteous person to speak out”.

This declaration by a true "Palestinian" should have some significance for a sincerely neutral observer. Indeed, there is no such a thing like a Palestinian people, or a Palestinian culture, or a Palestinian language, or a Palestinian history. There has never been any Palestinian state, neither any Palestinian archaeological find nor coinage. The present-day "Palestinians" are an Arab people, with Arab culture, Arabic language and Arab history.

Last edited:
Rosie,

Pretty soon Woody is not going to have to worry about the Jews or Israel. In his own country there are no-go areas set up by Muslims. As one Muslim of Pakistani descent said on another message board, the Muslims by virtue of so many births are going to outnumber the indigenous people in Great Britain and will run the country in the future. I wonder if Woody had ever seen that video about an English girl coming back to her country and finding it so changed. As she viewed the protests of Muslims, Woody should hear what the Muslims said to her. Since eots is so good at pulling up videos, maybe he will be kind enough to find that video for you.

Third term give up-----as you clearly know---population genetics
DEPENDs on statistical analysis------the concept of statistical analysis
is beyond the ken of islamo nazi pigs..

Rosie,

“The Arab invasion.. Far from being persecuted they have crowed into the country and multiplied” Winston Churhill 1939

This a good video I started a thread with it, but i'll use it here

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1l5mRP_fzw]Hamas minister : The Arabs Are Aliens In The Land Of Israel - YouTube[/ame]

for the record----I have never seen a published interpretation of the genetic
studies of the Cohen haplotype which states----the COHEN HAPLOTYPE----proves jewish ownership of land-------what it does is debunk islamo nazi pig racist theories which openly in their nazi filth insist jews do not "belong" in Israel because they are EURO TRASH FROM CONCEPTION and as many Imam pigs OPENLY SHRIEK "jews have no connection to Jerusalem" ---
(no matter what is recorded in that hunk of dung called the koran)

the highly RACIST response to this little study----which was galvanized by a simple jewish doctor who simply wondered if that SELF REPORTED COHEN/LEVITE status has any basis. The islamo nazi pigs of the isa-respecting branch went nuts ------for jews----it was simply "HO HUM
what else is new"

Rosie,

It was the British, who OWNED the BRITISH MANDATE of PALESTINE who recognized Israels historical right to the Land. The JEWS ACCEPTED THE RESOLUTION that would make them live alongside the Arabs.

The British had no right to give away land that did not belong to them

Rosie,

It was the British, who OWNED the BRITISH MANDATE of PALESTINE who recognized Israels historical right to the Land. The JEWS ACCEPTED THE RESOLUTION that would make them live alongside the Arabs.

It belonged to whoever conquered it, as it has throughout history...That’s the way it works if the Arabs had defeated the Jews it would be theirs

Last edited:
Rosie,

It didn't belong to the Arabs either. The British and French were running the remnants of the collapsed Ottoman Empire after which most of today's Middle Eastern countries were formed. Muslims had no problem when 99% of the land was carved out into newly formed Islamic nations. The only country they had a problem with was the Jewish nation of Israel being re established in the ancient homeland of the Jews. This conflict is all due to Muslim hatred and intolerance of non Muslims.

It's not going to change anything. There are currenty 6 million Israelis and they aren't going anywhere. Israel is a strong, thriving nation in a sea of Muslim savages.

T

Last edited:
[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=BZtYDOjZgvw]There isn't such thing as Palestinian nation-clear proof by an israeli arabs leader - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=xU9CauJP4Pg]Why Palestinians Want This Video Removed - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=XqtUbd1ddIs]Arabs for Israel - Muslims for Israel - Ismail Khaldi - YouTube[/ame]

lol...a rose by any other name...the place was not an empty parking lot just waiting for an onslaught of Jewish immigrants...the 'palastinians' lived there ...had towns and culture and farms...they did not all come from far away lands because the Jewish immigrants arrived

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=r-vXD84Pv0I]Muslims for Israel - Circassian Sheikh Farok Zinadin - YouTube[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back