DNA Proves Evolutionary Theory is Wrong!

You mentioned mutations which skin color is one type of.
I mentioned a SPECIFIC mutation. God, you are so dense.
You dont get to limit the dialog to one mutation. i was pointing out your theory was flawed.
LOL! I mentioned one mutation common to all humans. It's a scientific fact. Educate yourself. Your ignorance offends me.
Of course there are some mutations common to all humans. That proves evolution. The fact that there are different mutations also proves evolution. I'm guessing biology was a difficult subject for you?
the mutations do not prove all life on earth was spawned randomly from nothing.
A bible written by men doesnt prove all life was spawned magically by a sky fairy.

You dont get to limit the dialog to one mutation. i was pointing out your theory was flawed.
LOL! I mentioned one mutation common to all humans. It's a scientific fact. Educate yourself. Your ignorance offends me.
Of course there are some mutations common to all humans. That proves evolution. The fact that there are different mutations also proves evolution. I'm guessing biology was a difficult subject for you?
Please stay on topic.
This is on topic. You brought up mutations didnt you?
Hollie did that. Get your head out of your anal cavity.

A bible written by men doesnt prove all life was spawned magically by a sky fairy.
We are not discussing the Bible. We are discussing the video, which discussed DNA, as well as information theory. Would you care to comment on that?

Please stay on topic.

Get your head out of your own ass. This is your comment not Hollies.

I mentioned a SPECIFIC mutation.

We are not discussing the Bible. We are discussing the video, which discussed DNA, as well as information theory. Would you care to comment on that?
I already did discuss that. The fact that DNA shows different mutations have occurred shows evolution unless you dont know what evolution means.

This thread has gone way off topic. Please limit your replies to the content of the OP.
You are only saying that because I forced you to explain your OP. Everything that has been said regarding DNA was proof of evolution.
Please stay on topic. If you don't know what the topic is, watch the video again, assuming you watched it in the first place
I am on topic. You dont get to pick which mutations you want to discuss.
This is my thread. Discuss what I posted or STFU! How would you like if a bunch of people hijacked your thread? Watch the video. I'll be happy to discuss it with you. That, and nothing else.

Please stay on topic.

Hollie was the one who brought up the subject of mutations. Post number 54. Look it up.

This thread has gone way off topic. Please limit your replies to the content of the OP.
You are only saying that because I forced you to explain your OP. Everything that has been said regarding DNA was proof of evolution.
Please stay on topic. If you don't know what the topic is, watch the video again, assuming you watched it in the first place
This is my thread. Discuss what I posted or STFU! How would you like if a bunch of people hijacked your thread? Watch the video. I'll be happy to discuss it with you. That, and nothing else.

I dont care if this is your thread. I told you DNA is proof of evolution which is discussing the OP. No I wont STFU nor can you do much about it.

Please stay on topic.

Hollie was the one who brought up the subject of mutations. Post number 54. Look it up.
I was responding to your comment not Hollies so i dont need to look it up.

wow, to be jealous of the bible. information and truth must be a struggle there. do you think that maybe raw hatred for people who believe in god is a symptom of a genetic disorder? what if some corruption in your DNA is what makes you a sociopath? of course, you'd have to be human for that. so far there's no proof that you're human, you could be some kind of bot programmed to generate hate speech against anyone who discusses religion and science, so...

wow, to be jealous of the bible. information and truth must be a struggle there. do you think that maybe raw hatred for people who believe in god is a symptom of a genetic disorder? what if some corruption in your DNA is what makes you a sociopath? of course, you'd have to be human for that. so far there's no proof that you're human, you could be some kind of bot programmed to generate hate speech against anyone who discusses religion and science, so...
I'm not jealous of the bible nor do I hate people that believe in it. Using it against those that try to pretend its factual is only pointing out the contradictions in the bible. I bear zero ill will against those that believe in god. I just dont tolerate that nonsense when people attempt to disprove evolution.

I dont care if this is your thread. I told you DNA is proof of evolution which is discussing the OP. No I wont STFU nor can you do much about it.
In that case you can...

Cb67IZUWAAELnRV.jpg

Good bye.

In that case you can...

View attachment 77174
Good bye.
I was unaware you had paws. What mutation caused that?

DNA: optimised source code?
by Matthew Cobb
DNA: optimised source code?

[......] This isn’t right. DNA is NOT subject to ‘the most aggressive optimisation process in the universe’. Our genes are NOT perfectly adapted and beautifully designed. They are a Horrible, historical Mess. That is partly what distinguishes biology from physics and maths – it is the outcome of historical processes – evolution and natural selection* – which leave their past traces in the genome.

For reasons we don’t understand, many eukaryotic genes (that is, genes in organisms with a nucleus – so all multicellular organisms and some single-celled forms, too) are sometimes split up, interspersed by apparently meaningless sequences, called ‘introns’. Although the average intron is only 40 bases long, one of the introns in the human dystrophin gene is more than 300,000 bases long! In some rare cases, the intron of one gene can even contain a completely separate, protein-encoding gene.

This isn’t the result of ‘optimisation’: it’s due to the fact that, as François Jacob put it, evolution does not design, it tinkers. It fiddles around with stuff to hand, and as long as it works, that’s all that matters.

We know that only 5% of the human genome encodes proteins (when Francis Crick was working on the meaning of the genetic code in the 1950s, he assumed that’s all that a gene would ever do). We now know that another 5-10% is regulatory DNA, which produces RNA that regulates the activity of other genes. As to the remaining 85% – around 2.7 billion base pairs – it appears mainly to be ‘Junk’,
which has No apparent function – if it were deleted, it would Not affect the fitness of the organism at all.

[.......]

Humans are genetically very similar to chimpanzees
Pigs are a lot like humans on the genetic level too, does that mean we evolved from pigs too?
At some point we shared a common ancestor. That doesnt mean we evolved from pigs or monkeys.
According to evolutionists we in fact did evolve from an ape like creature.
They think we came from a primate animal..

Man and ape have been around for several tens of thousands of years yet neither has evolved into anything else. I wonder why that process stopped?

Forum List

Back