DNA analysis: "new human-like creature"

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
DNA Analysis of Paracas Elongated Skulls Released: Unknown To Any Human, Primate, or Animal | Collective-Evolution

PPP.jpeg

“Whatever the sample labeled 3A has came from – it had mtDNA with mutations unknown in any human, primate or animal known so far. The data are very sketchy though and a LOT of sequencing still needs to be done to recover the complete mtDNA sequence. But a few fragments I was able to sequence from this sample 3A indicate that if these mutations will hold we are dealing with a new human-like creature, very distant from Homo sapiens, Neanderthals and Denisovans. I am not sure it will even fit into the known evolutionary tree. The question is if they were so different, they could not interbreed with humans. Breeding within their small population. they may have degenerated due to inbreeding. That would explain buried children – they were either low or not viable”

DNA Analysis of Paracas Elongated Skulls Released: Unknown To Any Human, Primate, or Animal | Collective-Evolution

PPP.jpeg

“Whatever the sample labeled 3A has came from – it had mtDNA with mutations unknown in any human, primate or animal known so far. The data are very sketchy though and a LOT of sequencing still needs to be done to recover the complete mtDNA sequence. But a few fragments I was able to sequence from this sample 3A indicate that if these mutations will hold we are dealing with a new human-like creature, very distant from Homo sapiens, Neanderthals and Denisovans. I am not sure it will even fit into the known evolutionary tree. The question is if they were so different, they could not interbreed with humans. Breeding within their small population. they may have degenerated due to inbreeding. That would explain buried children – they were either low or not viable”

I'll save them the work. It's Rick Scott's family.

G3ZVSSR.jpg

PPP.jpeg

Damn it to fucking hell Luddly, I knew you were stupid, I had no idea you were this fucking stupid. I can understand falling for a stupid story occasionally, but did you check the fucking sources for your story? Or even read the tagline for the site you linked to?
:udaman:

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

CE inspires us to begin expanding our way of thinking so we can take conscious steps towards creating BIG change on the planet. CE's Mission!

I did enjoy the laugh though.

I actually wondered how long it would take me to expose this stupidity as the hoax it obviously is, so I went to Google, typed Paraclas skull, and in 0.73 seconds got presented with this.

http://www.peruthisweek.com/blogs-calm-down-the-paracas-skulls-are-not-from-alien-beings-102258

Do not at any point in the future even think that you know enough about science to tell anyone that has a brain anything, we will all remember this, and mock you for it.

Last edited:
I am thinking they're a mixture of human and alien. Think it is possible?

I am thinking that anyone that called themselves a scientist would think hoax. At least I know why it is impossible to have an intelligent conversation about science n this board, the self appointed expert in science thinks we were visited by aliens before he thinks hoax when he sees a stupid story.

I am thinking that anyone that called themselves a scientist would think hoax. At least I know why it is impossible to have an intelligent conversation about science n this board, the self appointed expert in science thinks we were visited by aliens before he thinks hoax when he sees a stupid story.

I think with hundreds of billions of planets in our galaxy it could happen. You thinking we're alone?

We find new species all the time. Who's to say we couldn't find something exciting like this??? Just a few days ago we found new a kind of tyrannosaur!

Science and closed minded don't go together!

Last edited:

I think with hundreds of billions of planets in our galaxy it could happen. You thinking we're alone?

We find new species all the time. Who's to say we couldn't find something exciting like this??? Just a few days ago we found new a kind of tyrannosaur!

Mathew, there is absolutely no chance that an alien from another solar system could interbreed with humans or any other form of life that has developed on earth. The huge number of possible pathways in genetics and proteans means that they would be differant enough that merely being around one would probably put both of you into terminal allergy shock.

'Alien-Like' Skulls Excavated in Mexico | Cranial Deformation | Grisly Archaeology | LiveScience

Human skulls deliberately warped into strange, alien-like shapes have been unearthed in a 1,000-year-old cemetery in Mexico, researchers say.

The practice of deforming skulls of children as they grew was common in Central America, and these findings suggest the tradition spread farther north than had been thought, scientists added.

The cemetery was discovered by residents of the small Mexican village of Onavas in 1999 as they were building an irrigation canal. It is the first pre-Hispanic cemetery found in the northern Mexican state of Sonora.

My mind is not closed, it would be wonderful to find proof that there is life on other planets. In fact, I would be flabbergasted beyond measure to find otherwise.

That said, there is no reason to pretend a stupid fucking asshole who is attempting to perpetrate a hoax might have something simply to prove I have an open mind. That would be the intellectual equivalent of, well, being you. Frankly, I have more self respect than that, so fuck off if my ability to see see that a website that links to Facebook as a source is a hoax makes you look even dumber than you usually do.

Mathew, there is absolutely no chance that an alien from another solar system could interbreed with humans or any other form of life that has developed on earth. The huge number of possible pathways in genetics and proteans means that they would be differant enough that merely being around one would probably put both of you into terminal allergy shock.

Bingo.

I didn't say they reproduced sexually...Maybe the super advance aliens used some of their tech to make a hybrid.

Did you notice the fact that the DNA evidence comes from a guy that owns a tour company? Does your alleged scientific training tell you that getting DNA from skulls is not something that a random tour operator could accomplish?

Yes it is alien DNA. I saw the last Indiana Jones movie.

Last edited by a moderator:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUl3TSoUABs]Giorgio A. Tsoukalos: Is such a thing even possible? Yes it is. - YouTube[/ame]

There are some ciltures that do this to their babies heads when their skulls have as yet not fully formed.

So there ARE human skulls that DO look just liked these.

Be interested to see if these turn out to be a new kind of human or just a human whose skull was perverted by his society.

There are some ciltures that do this to their babies heads when their skulls have as yet not fully formed.

So there ARE human skulls that DO look just liked these.

Be interested to see if these turn out to be a new kind of human or just a human whose skull was perverted by his society.

Can you show us some pictures of those "ciltures", a link or 2 would help.

More likely, it's man made,
Like African Neck Rings:

geVgE.jpg

or Chinese foot binding:

1662903087_1389791545.jpg

People have been mutilating themselves for thousands of years.

Forum List

Back