Breaking News: Scientist Confirm Through DNA That Bigfoot Is 15k Yr Old Human Hybrid

Nov 26, 2012
This is a subject I have always been interested in and it seems scientist have confirmed that through a hair sample found, that Bigfoot is indeed a offshoot species. I always thought the Patterson Bigfoot from 1967 was the real deal.

kxxv.com/story/20175587/bigfoot-dna-sequenced-in-upcoming-genetics-study]'Bigfoot' DNA Sequenced In Upcoming Genetics Study - KXXV-TV News Channel 25 - Central Texas News and Weather for Waco, Temple, Killeen |[/url]

Dallas, TX (PRWEB) November 24, 2012

A team of scientists can verify that their 5-year long DNA study, currently under peer-review, confirms the existence of a novel hominin hybrid species, commonly called “Bigfoot” or “Sasquatch,” living in North America. Researchers’ extensive DNA sequencing suggests that the legendary Sasquatch is a human relative that arose approximately 15,000 years ago as a hybrid cross of modern Homo sapiens with an unknown primate species.

The study was conducted by a team of experts in genetics, forensics, imaging and pathology, led by Dr. Melba S. Ketchum of Nacogdoches, TX. In response to recent interest in the study, Dr. Ketchum can confirm that her team has sequenced 3 complete Sasquatch nuclear genomes and determined the species is a human hybrid:

Last edited:
This article was originally distributed via PRWeb. PRWeb, WorldNow and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith.

That doesn't bode well for the validity of this "study"m I suspect.

There is proof of Bigfoot in that the presidebt is married to one. She's the Golden Sasquatch.

There is proof of Bigfoot in that the presidebt is married to one. She's the Golden Sasquatch.

I would love to see a picture if you so that we could compare the two of you. She no doubt blows you away in the looks department. She already has you beat hands down in the brains department.

This is a subject I have always been interested in and it seems scientist have confirmed that through a hair sample found, that Bigfoot is indeed a offshoot species. I always thought the Patterson Bigfoot from 1967 was the real deal.

kxxv.com/story/20175587/bigfoot-dna-sequenced-in-upcoming-genetics-study]'Bigfoot' DNA Sequenced In Upcoming Genetics Study - KXXV-TV News Channel 25 - Central Texas News and Weather for Waco, Temple, Killeen |[/url]

A team of scientists can verify that their 5-year long DNA study, currently under peer-review, confirms the existence of a novel hominin hybrid species, commonly called “Bigfoot” or “Sasquatch,” living in North America. Researchers’ extensive DNA sequencing suggests that the legendary Sasquatch is a human relative that arose approximately 15,000 years ago as a hybrid cross of modern Homo sapiens with an unknown primate species.

The study was conducted by a team of experts in genetics, forensics, imaging and pathology, led by Dr. Melba S. Ketchum of Nacogdoches, TX. In response to recent interest in the study, Dr. Ketchum can confirm that her team has sequenced 3 complete Sasquatch nuclear genomes and determined the species is a human hybrid:

If these creatures exist, I wonder why a corpse of one has never been found.

Didn't Patterson make a death bed confession that it was all a hoax?

They bury their dead, of course.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_iwq1C5yUN4]I Do Think There's a Squatch in These Woods - YouTube[/ame]

They bury their dead, of course.

Humans bury their dead, but this does not eliminate corpses being discovered.

Forum List

Back