Dixie Chick morte

Sad, but only to a point.
Their politics couldn't have stayed within the shores of this nation.
They just had to show just how classless they were when abroad.
They certainly did pay the price.

I guess.

Are you still trying to argue the War in Iraq was a good idea? Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11 and he didn't have weapons of Mass Destruction, but we expended thousands of lives and trillions of dollars.

The Dixie Chicks were right, and the rest of us were wrong.

Then again, we haven't forgiven Jane Fonda yet about being right about Vietnam.

Sad, but only to a point.
Their politics couldn't have stayed within the shores of this nation.
They just had to show just how classless they were when abroad.
They certainly did pay the price.

You mean like Republicans?

Your hypocrisy and ignorance knows no bounds.

That explains your job here.

The Dixie Chics were proven right.

They are still right, and Bush and Cheney are still as despised as ever.

I guess.

Are you still trying to argue the War in Iraq was a good idea? Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11 and he didn't have weapons of Mass Destruction, but we expended thousands of lives and trillions of dollars.

The Dixie Chicks were right, and the rest of us were wrong.

Then again, we haven't forgiven Jane Fonda yet about being right about Vietnam.
What I'm saying is that say what you want here, when your in other countries, just play the music.

That response is expected from you, Joe, no surprise there.
It's childish that you don't even understand.

Now why don't you air out your dirty laundry on the internet for all of us, okay?

I understand perfectly well. You aren't upset because they were wrong, you were upset that they said so in front of Not-Americans, all of whom KNEW what we were doing was wrong.

Talk about your misdirected rage.

I'm sure there are a lot of Gold Star Families who wish people had listened to the Dixie Chicks

In April of 2012 Bush & Co were convicted in Malaysia of the countless war crimes they committed.

The Dixie Chicks were right as rain--Bush & Co were war criminals.

What "war crimes" did Bush and Cheney commit in Malaysia?

I hardly think the dinky little country of Malaysia has the right to be the world's police, judge, and jury. Malaysia themselves have been accused of unlawful or arbitrary killings; torture or cases of cruel, inhuman, or degrading treatment or punishment by government entities; harsh and life-threatening prison conditions; arbitrary arrest and detention; problems with the independence of the judiciary; arbitrary or unlawful interference with privacy; serious restrictions on freedom of expression and media including unjustified arrests or prosecutions of journalists, censorship, and enforcement of criminal libel; restrictions on internet freedom; substantial interference with the freedom of peaceful assembly and freedom of association; severe restrictions on religious freedom; restrictions on freedom of movement; serious government corruption; serious government restrictions on or harassment of domestic human rights organizations; lack of investigation of and accountability for gender-based violence, including widespread female genital mutilation/cutting; significant barriers to accessing reproductive health; trafficking in persons; violence against lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, or intersex persons; enforcement of laws criminalizing consensual adult same-sex sexual conduct; and child labor.

Malaysia - United States Department of State

What "war crimes" did Bush and Cheney commit in Malaysia?

I hardly think the dinky little country of Malaysia has the right to be the world's police, judge, and jury. Malaysia themselves have been accused of unlawful or arbitrary killings; torture or cases of cruel, inhuman, or degrading treatment or punishment by government entities; harsh and life-threatening prison conditions; arbitrary arrest and detention; problems with the independence of the judiciary; arbitrary or unlawful interference with privacy; serious restrictions on freedom of expression and media including unjustified arrests or prosecutions of journalists, censorship, and enforcement of criminal libel; restrictions on internet freedom; substantial interference with the freedom of peaceful assembly and freedom of association; severe restrictions on religious freedom; restrictions on freedom of movement; serious government corruption; serious government restrictions on or harassment of domestic human rights organizations; lack of investigation of and accountability for gender-based violence, including widespread female genital mutilation/cutting; significant barriers to accessing reproductive health; trafficking in persons; violence against lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, or intersex persons; enforcement of laws criminalizing consensual adult same-sex sexual conduct; and child labor.

Malaysia - United States Department of State
Back in the old days when the US honored the rule of law and entered into agreements/treaties with other civilized countries with similar principles, this country was admired and respected for those qualities.

The effort in Malaysia was led by the US law professor Francis Boyle. Francis Boyle – University of Illinois College of Law

Following legal procedures, Boyle and the Malaysian judiciary invited Bush & Co to participate and defend themselves, but they refused to. Thus they were convicted in absentia.

You may be a Bush fan and also ignore the rule of law when convenient, so likely our conversation will be short.

The US and its 'allies' killed many civilians in the mideast, just like Barack Obama did. Most men holding the POTUS office have been war criminals, but only Dubya and Dick were prosecuted for their military aggression and war crimes. You can arrogantly deceive yourself, but others, including the Dixie Chicks, know war criminals when they see them.

Back in the old days when the US honored the rule of law and entered into agreements/treaties with other civilized countries with similar principles, this country was admired and respected for those qualities.

The effort in Malaysia was led by the US law professor Francis Boyle. Francis Boyle – University of Illinois College of Law

Following legal procedures, Boyle and the Malaysian judiciary invited Bush & Co to participate and defend themselves, but they refused to. Thus they were convicted in absentia.

You may be a Bush fan and also ignore the rule of law when convenient, so likely our conversation will be short.

The US and its 'allies' killed many civilians in the mideast, just like Barack Obama did. Most men holding the POTUS office have been war criminals, but only Dubya and Dick were prosecuted for their military aggression and war crimes. You can arrogantly deceive yourself, but others, including the Dixie Chicks, know war criminals when they see them.

I am no Bush fan. He was the most conservative President at the time, but I now view him as a liberal.

And fuck the Dixie sluts. I wouldn't shed a tear if the rest of them got smacked head-on by another guy who had a Hispanic name.

I am no Bush fan. He was the most conservative President at the time, but I now view him as a liberal.

And fuck the Dixie sluts. I wouldn't shed a tear if the rest of them got smacked head-on by another guy who had a Hispanic name.
Yes, I see now you are consumed by hatred of any person who dares speak in terms that threaten your world view.

Bush & the neocons staged the events of 11 September and used them as the predicate for their Global War Of Terror, which has done nothing but destroy the rule of law in this country, greatly enrich the military industrial complex, and killed a large number of innocent civilians around the world.

Yes, I see now you are consumed by hatred of any person who dares speak in terms that threaten your world view.

Bush & the neocons staged the events of 11 September and used them as the predicate for their Global War Of Terror, which has done nothing but destroy the rule of law in this country, greatly enrich the military industrial complex, and killed a large number of innocent civilians around the world.

Are you off your meds this morning? GW "staged" September 11? :auiqs.jpg:

I bet there were some Joos behind it too, right? :laughing0301:

Are you off your meds this morning? GW "staged" September 11? :auiqs.jpg:

I bet there were some Joos behind it too, right? :laughing0301:
The perpetrators of the events planned for plausible deniability for Dubya, but of course he blew that by accidentally claiming he had seen the North Tower struck. He is such a goofy fellow.

Yes, the ordained Rabbi Zakheim who was the comptroller for the Pentagon saw to it that Israeli efforts would prevail.

Godspeed. Shame they let politics infect thier incredible harmonies... But it is what it is...

The perpetrators of the events planned for plausible deniability for Dubya, but of course he blew that by accidentally claiming he had seen the North Tower struck. He is such a goofy fellow.

Yes, the ordained Rabbi Zakheim who was the comptroller for the Pentagon saw to it that Israeli efforts would prevail.

Just wanted to expand on this a bit. Zakheim was also a participant in The Project for a New American Century. They penned an infamous document called Rebuilding America's Defenses. It contains this interesting passage: "Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor."

That "new Pearl Harbor" that PNAC needed so much was 9/11.

Wayback Machine

Just wanted to expand on this a bit. Zakheim was also a participant in The Project for a New American Century. They penned an infamous document called Rebuilding America's Defenses. It contains this interesting passage: "Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor."

That "new Pearl Harbor" that PNAC needed so much was 9/11.

Wayback Machine

Did they use real planes?

They are so retarded they took the word "dixie" out of the band name.

Virtue signaling idiots is all they are.

Forum List

Back