Divisive, Dishonest Hollywood

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
Just sent to Comedy Central:
(State your problem)

It's not MY problem, it's YOUR problem. Last night I was watching a Seinfeld rerun I taped. It was on Comedy Central but the lovely black woman spewing divisive lies was not the least bit funny or honest.

She said "I was told I wasn't good enough because of the color of my skin." This is an egregious lie. It is illegal to discriminate and anyone who does would never say such an outrageous and idiotic statement. However you Hollywood Leftists eat it up and all nod your heads in agreement with such divisive lies. You make me sick.

(State your problem)

It's not MY problem, it's YOUR problem. Last night I was watching a Seinfeld rerun I taped. It was on Comedy Central but the lovely black woman spewing divisive lies was not the least bit funny or honest.

She said "I was told I wasn't good enough because of the color of my skin." This is an egregious lie. It is illegal to discriminate and anyone who does would never say such an outrageous and idiotic statement. However you Hollywood Leftists eat it up and all nod your heads in agreement with such divisive lies. You make me sick.
They're just a wing of the Democrappers party

(State your problem)

Late night with Jimmy Kimmel is a head scratcher as well cuz he is not funny either.

The Left is more focused on propaganda and political power than they are making money through entertainment.

In fact, have you noticed the economy lately?

Money is the last thing these fools care about.

Forum List

Back