Diversity or Competency?

What is most important, diversity or competency?

• Competence, because lives depend upon it.

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Diversity, because its politically correct.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither, I'll explain in my post

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
I support gay marriage 100%.

Good. You should drag some of your buddies out of the dark ages with you or do you not think that is a problem for the GOP? Gay marriage was ratified in a few states this go 'round. The tide has turned and it's not going back.

Good for you.

"You should shut the fuck up" is a terrible way to attempt to sway folks to your way of thinking.
Public opinion should report to conservatives that they should get with the program. "Shut the fuck up" isn't meant to get you to come around to my way of thinking--the world will get by fine with fewer dumb people. It probably should report to you that opposing SSM is basically a caveman's point of view.

Never go with your first thought, hold that one as that first thought will get you in the shits more times than not.
And quit prejudging others as that comment reflects that flaw.
Win more with honey than vinegar. Not my job to drag anyone my way. They change themselves just like I did.

If you care about the macro, you try to persuade others within your own ranks. Whether they come along or not is frankly not my concern.

Good. You should drag some of your buddies out of the dark ages with you or do you not think that is a problem for the GOP? Gay marriage was ratified in a few states this go 'round. The tide has turned and it's not going back.

Good for you.

"You should shut the fuck up" is a terrible way to attempt to sway folks to your way of thinking.
Public opinion should report to conservatives that they should get with the program. "Shut the fuck up" isn't meant to get you to come around to my way of thinking--the world will get by fine with fewer dumb people. It probably should report to you that opposing SSM is basically a caveman's point of view.

Never go with your first thought, hold that one as that first thought will get you in the shits more times than not.
And quit prejudging others as that comment reflects that flaw.
Win more with honey than vinegar. Not my job to drag anyone my way. They change themselves just like I did.

If you care about the macro, you try to persuade others within your own ranks. Whether they come along or not is frankly not my concern.

Your claims that my ranks are filled with homophobes are without any fact or foundation.
So you shut the fuck up.

Forum List

Back