Diversity makes the US stronger ????????

Hobbit said:
Karate Kid? You mean one of the most loved movies of the 80s? I bet you don't even know 'wax on, wax off,' do ya? Loser.

Thank you...sorry during the 80's I was too busy working as a investigator...did not watch too many "B" flicks...that is what you are relating to right? "Wax on wax off" ya I do that all the time on my vehicles....please forgive me for not being aware of this "Movie"...now I know where Mr.Nuc and gunnyL were coming from...again thanks! I guess.... :clap1:

archangel said:
Thank you...sorry during the 80's I was too busy working as a investigator...did not watch too many "B" flicks...that is what you are relating to right? "Wax on wax off" ya I do that all the time on my vehicles....please forgive me for not being aware of this "Movie"...now I know where Mr.Nuc and gunnyL were coming from...again thanks! I guess.... :clap1:

B flick??? B flick???? BLASPHEMY!

archangel said:
can someone please bring me up to speed....since gunnyL...bailed on me without answering my simple question...WHAT THE HELL IS "KARATE KID" ?

Mr.Nucular maybe you can explain?

Real life calls sometimes,

"The Karate Kid" was hardly a "B" flick. It came out around 82-83 and was one of the most popular movies that year.

My point was, that if one's sole experience with the term sensei is from martial arts movies, then one would think it solely a martial arts term.

GunnyL said:
Real life calls sometimes,

"The Karate Kid" was hardly a "B" flick. It came out around 82-83 and was one of the most popular movies that year.

My point was, that if one's sole experience with the term sensei is from martial arts movies, then one would think it solely a martial arts term.

Let's see 82-83' I was working as a intel ofcr for the 84' Olympics to be held in Los Angeles,Calif...guess working some 60-80 hr weeks I missed this popular movie...now I know why my daughter and later grandaughter kept saying "wax off wax on" when practicing their martial arts sequences...I thought it was funny and cute...please excuse me for missing this wonderful film...I guess! How old are you gunnyL I assumed you were much older than a teenie bopper during the 80's..my mistake....please forgive me!

archangel said:
Let's see 82-83' I was working as a intel ofcr for the 84' Olympics to be held in Los Angeles,Calif...guess working some 60-80 hr weeks I missed this popular movie...now I know why my daughter and later grandaughter kept saying "wax off wax on" when practicing their martial arts sequences...I thought it was funny and cute...please excuse me for missing this wonderful film...I guess! How old are you gunnyL I assumed you were much older than a teenie bopper during the 80's..my mistake....please forgive me!

It's on video...and probably DVD. Go rent it. There's 2 sequals, too, but they're not as good.

Forum List

Back