Diversity makes the US stronger ????????

dilloduck said:
oh my Arch---we've been "owned" :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

The next time I tell ya that your full of shit, she will think I'm only pretending dammit. :sausage:

like we never hit each other for differences....sigh...geez ya mean you did not mean it when ya said I was full of shit...how rude!

nucular said:
What a ridiculous milquetoast you are! I hope you're not part of the "hate fags" brigade, because you don't seem to have a gram of testosterone in your sac. Displaced, pushed around, dominated? Tell me about it!

Funny how the left always goes on in dramatic fashion about how dangerous we on the strong right are because of our "violent tendencies" and fascination with guns and weapons. We're angry rednecks with shotguns or muscle-bound skinheads with tattoos who must be suppressed because we represent a threat to the New World Order. The conservatives, the white Christians, the far right, the white nationalists, the traditionalists... they're all violence-loving, saliva-dripping killers who need to be calmed down by a heavy dose of left-wing brain-dope.

But if we start to make sense in a debate, we're then attacked as having no testosterone.

Well, which is it?

William Joyce said:
Funny how the left always goes on in dramatic fashion about how dangerous we on the strong right are because of our "violent tendencies" and fascination with guns and weapons. We're angry rednecks with shotguns or muscle-bound skinheads with tattoos who must be suppressed because we represent a threat to the New World Order. The conservatives, the white Christians, the far right, the white nationalists, the traditionalists... they're all violence-loving, saliva-dripping killers who need to be calmed down by a heavy dose of left-wing brain-dope.

But if we start to make sense in a debate, we're then attacked as having no testosterone.

Well, which is it?

I haven't called you a redneck or a skinhead or any of the things you said here. YOU said that you have been " killed, displaced, pushed around or dominated" by other races. I compared that to my experience and thought you might be a real wimp. Now have you been displaced etc. or not? Because if you have you are a sissy and if you haven't you are a liar.

Oh and by the way just because people are not Neo-Nazis doesn't mean they are on the left.

GunnyL said:
No problem. And thanks for responding. You legitimized my question with your answer.

and I concede...nucular sucker punched me..I stood up for a fraud...live and learn...my mistake gunnyL...I apologize for giving the benefit of the doubt,and standing up for the underdog when I heard "sensie" I thought he was for real...not using the "term" loosely....my aplogies to you for being a fool...compassion sometimes gets in my way!

nucular said:
OK dropping affirmative action would be fine with me. If we have an even playing field I hope you realize that in academia and in medical, engineering and medical fields this means Asians will take over. So you still won't have your beloved monoculture.

I'm confused on this one nuc......how is AA currently keeping the asians from taking over? Are you saying that AA keeps both the whites and asians from excelling at academia?

Increasing law enforcement to protect "our folk" is a great idea, but is there a reason law enforcement should specifically protect white people? Last I checked other races are citizens and taxpayers. Isn't this theory of yours akin to affirmative action?

I prefer increasing law enforcement to keep the illegals and criminals out of our society, regardless of race, ethnicity, economic status or color.

Wouldn't you agree, nuclear, that no matter what differences the human race has, we all have some individual responsibility for our status in life? And that we shouldn't sit around on our asses waiting for the "man" to coddle us?

archangel said:
and I concede...nucular sucker punched me..I stood up for a fraud...live and learn...my mistake gunnyL...I apologize for giving the benefit of the doubt,and standing up for the underdog when I heard "sensie" I thought he was for real...not using the "term" loosely....my aplogies to you for being a fool...compassion sometimes gets in my way!

"Sensei" is a term used for masters of any Japanese art once they have undergone and completed the proper training. They are licensed by their teacher or organization. Don't you know how to quit when you are ahead? You don't have the vaguest idea what you are talking about. How can you go on and on about the minutiae of your military ranking system and then make an ignorant statement like this and expect to get away with it? Dumb!

Kathianne said:
Dillo, you are surprised that 'I' buy into this? Give me a break. I've always been pro-immigration, anti-illegals. I personally think the Mexicans are just what we need, legally.

Me too, if they assimilate into our society and are truly here to help this country and become Americans.

I support legal immigration..........for those who want to escape their current situation and become Americans. I do not support those who want to come here and recreate their culture and all the problems they left behind because of that culture.

kurtsprincess said:
I'm confused on this one nuc......how is AA currently keeping the asians from taking over? Are you saying that AA keeps both the whites and asians from excelling at academia?

Wouldn't you agree, nuclear, that no matter what differences the human race has, we all have some individual responsibility for our status in life? And that we shouldn't sit around on our asses waiting for the "man" to coddle us?

My statement about Asians is to point out to Joyce that abolition of AA will not lead to the monoculture he is praying for, because Asians score higher than either whites or blacks in these matters. So getting blacks out of universities and professions will please him, but he still won't have what he wants.

Sure, I'm a Buddhist and we believe in personal responsibility. I never said otherwise.

nucular said:
Now have you been displaced etc. or not?

The demographic trends are not in question. Whites were, for hundreds of years, 90 percent of the U.S. population. Since the 1965 Immigration Act, they have dropped to 70 percent of the population, NOT COUNTING some 15-30 MILLION illegals, all of whom are Hispanic. These people flow across an unguarded border on a constant basis, daily, hourly, on the minute, by the thousands. They flood our nation and demand, for instance, that the Denver public library switch to Spanish instead of English.

THAT is DISPLACEMENT.

California is now minority white. So is Texas. Two other states as well. When the 90's began, none of this was the case.

THAT is DISPLACEMENT.

TIME magazine recently had a cover story with the new "Latino" mayor: "LATINO POWER"

THAT is DISPLACEMENT.

U.S. cities, once majority white, are now half majority non-white. Whites have FLED these cities, like Detroit, to escape black crime and squalor.

THAT is DISPLACEMENT.

I have been told, "You cannot have this job because you are white. We are reserving this internship for 'minorities.'"

THAT is DISPLACEMENT.

Applicants to colleges in the U.S. are told, "You cannot attend the University of Michigan because you are white."

THAT is DISPLACEMENT.

I turn on the TV, and every show is about rap, Hispanics, the glory of Mexicans, the glory of blacks, how evil the Nazis were, how evil all whites are, how great the Jews are, how we should remember the Holocaust, how we need to worship Jesse Jackson, Martin Luther King and Malcolm X, how whites are "rednecks", it NEVER ENDS.

THAT is DISPLACEMENT.

I pick up the phone, it says, "Press one for English, press two for Spanish." It didn't used to.

THAT is DISPLACEMENT.

A white woman in White Plains was killed by a black man who declared he 'wanted to kill a white.'

THAT is DISPLACEMENT.

Illegals in Herndon, Virginia, are getting taxpayer-funded 'day centers' so they can more effectively take our jobs --- at OUR expense!

THAT is DISPLACEMENT.

White computer programmers lose their jobs to H1-B foreigners.

THAT is DISPLACEMENT.

Whites lose jobs in factories and farming because of NAFTA, CAFTA, and "outsourcing" overseas.

THAT is DISPLACEMENT.

We are dying as a race, but our biggest fear is that someone will call us "racist" for EVEN SPEAKING ABOUT THAT in unapproved ways.

"I have been told, "You cannot have this job because you are white. We are reserving this internship for 'minorities.'"

THAT is DISPLACEMENT."

Obviously we are not going to agree on much here. But if this happened to you, you were ripped. That's why I have my own business, so I don't have to deal with this kind of crap.

nucular said:
"Sensei" is a term used for masters of any Japanese art once they have undergone and completed the proper training. They are licensed by their teacher or organization. Don't you know how to quit when you are ahead? You don't have the vaguest idea what you are talking about. How can you go on and on about the minutiae of your military ranking system and then make an ignorant statement like this and expect to get away with it? Dumb!

you are the one who used the term loosely....if you would have said "Teacher" in the term separated from "martial arts" I would never have added my two cents...I gave you credit where credit was not due...sorry dude you are the one who tried to give the impression you were something you were not! Please in the future just clarify what you meant without waiting to see if someone would read into it and support ya....fair is fair!

archangel said:
you are the one who used the term loosely....if you would have said "Teacher" in the term separated from "martial arts" I would never have added my two cents...I gave you credit where credit was not due...sorry dude you are the one who tried to give the impression you were something you were not! Please in the future just clarify what you meant without waiting to see if someone would read into it and support ya....fair is fair!

I never mentioned martial arts and I did not use the term "Sensei" loosely. You made the assumption that I was referring to martial arts and when Gunny mentioned it could be master or teacher of something other than martial arts you disagreed and got into a pissing match. But he was right, you were wrong, and you're still wrong. Sometimes you just have to back down to retain some credibility.
:poop:

archangel said:

Man o man .... lmao ......

Dude, why do you think I asked the question I did? He said he was a teacher. I asked of what and you went off on me. I don't see where he was dishonest.

You have blamed me, and now him, because your definition of sensei comes out of "The Karate Kid."

Just let it go.

nucular said:
I never mentioned martial arts and I did not use the term "Sensei" loosely. You made the assumption that I was referring to martial arts and when Gunny mentioned it could be master or teacher of something other than martial arts you disagreed and got into a pissing match. But he was right, you were wrong, and you're still wrong. Sometimes you just have to back down to retain some credibility.
:poop:

GunnyL mentioned this way after I interjected my two cents..I stayed out of it after this and waited patiently for your response...then added my apology to gunnyL! :cof:

GunnyL said:
Man o man .... lmao ......

Dude, why do you think I asked the question I did? He said he was a teacher. I asked of what and you went off on me. I don't see where he was dishonest.

You have blamed me, and now him, because your definition of sensei comes out of "The Karate Kid."

Just let it go.
and I will let it go...however what the hell is "Karate kid"...not familiar with this? sorry dude....carry on!

archangel said:
GunnyL mentioned this way after I interjected my two cents..I stayed out of it after this and waited patiently for your response...then added my apology to gunnyL! :cof:

I'm sure internet archeologists of future generations will spend countless hours unravelling this mystery and quandary. However I am bored.

nucular said:
I'm sure internet archeologists of future generations will spend countless hours unravelling this mystery and quandary. However I am bored.

shame on you....boring you are!

archangel said:
and I will let it go...however what the hell is "Karate kid"...not familiar with this? sorry dude....carry on!

can someone please bring me up to speed....since gunnyL...bailed on me without answering my simple question...WHAT THE HELL IS "KARATE KID" ?

Mr.Nucular maybe you can explain?

archangel said:
can someone please bring me up to speed....since gunnyL...bailed on me without answering my simple question...WHAT THE HELL IS "KARATE KID" ?

Mr.Nucular maybe you can explain?

Karate Kid? You mean one of the most loved movies of the 80s? I bet you don't even know 'wax on, wax off,' do ya? Loser.

Forum List

Back