Diversity Is Not A Strength

A more Perfect Union of States is clearly an example of "strength through diverse unity".
And is also an example of an intra-fraternal union of diversity, from western cultue. Not a extracultural- multiracial one... Thank you for illustrating the already proven point.

A more Perfect Union of States is clearly an example of "strength through diverse unity".
And is also an example of an intra-fraternal union of diversity, from western cultue. Not a extracultural- multiracial one... Thank you for illustrating the already proven point.
What point? Are any races excluded from our Union of more Perfect States?

At it's inception? Absolutely. Read up on "slavery in america" for details...

OK. Let's stop right here.

This is a common tactic that whites supremacist try 2 do. The try 2 paint themselves as the voice of reason. The neutral one. The objective one.
Let me guess ? I've not read below but it's probably some "I was beaten, robbed by a black person" story.

Right ?
And why did he have a Cadillac dealership ? Because the system of white supremacy and why was he living in burbs because of the system of white supremacy. And why did he get a job as mechanic because whites have a huge advantage in the employment market.
And why was he able to move so easily ?

Because of the system of racism white supremacy. With the help of mortgage discrimination, redlining, zoning laws and so-called “market forces” pricing many blacks out of the better housing markets (even though whites only got into those markets because of government subsidies and preferences, both private and public.

So, now Turks are exclusively White?

But, the other day you called Greeks as non-White.

Turks are less White than Greeks, not only do they have more Middle-Eastern mixture, from mixing with Kurds, Arabs, and Iranians here, and there.
They also have some Turkic mixture from Central-Asia, culturally they are Muslim, and Turkish speakers, alien to Europeans
Turks are part of the Indo-European race .... for all intensive they're white although I am certain there is some African genes floating around ... like Sicilians

Hitites, Byzantines, and Galatians maybe examples of Indo-European speakers in Anatolia.

Turks in Anatolia however, are not Indo-European speakers.

While, it's true that Turks do have bits of Indo-European genes, they aren't dominant.

The dominant genes in Turkey are in fact Middle-Eastern genes, like in well the Middle-East, North-Africa, and well Southern Europe too.
Dude .... aren't Middle-Eastern genes part of the Indo- European family and I am not talking linguistics I am talking racial genetic composition. This is not my field of expertise so perhaps I misspoke but Arab, Semitic, North African, Indian and European are the same family. Naturally there is some me;ding at the edges such as sub Saharan Africa and north African racial groups and Indian with Asian

There's a difference between Indo-European vs Caucasoid.
Thanks - I stand corrected

Yep. Turn the discussion into something we weren't talking about. I.E. deflect. We're talking America here dude, not the world.

There's a reason his reply seems to have little bearing on the discussion at hand. Because he copy pastes content from other sources that sometimes date back years.

Yeah, diversity is terrible. The U.S. didn't become the lone word superpower because it welcomed immigrants of all faiths, races, and backgrounds, after all.

:rolleyes:

It welcomed LEGAL immigrants. You support illegals and that is a type of diversity that shouldn't exist.

Yeah, diversity is terrible. The U.S. didn't become the lone word superpower because it welcomed immigrants of all faiths, races, and backgrounds, after all.

It welcomed LEGAL immigrants. You support illegals and that is a type of diversity that shouldn't exist.

It's a fantasy to think that south of the border and mideast 3rd worlders are the same as the european settlers and immigrants that built this nation, legal or not.

It's a fantasy to think that south of the border and mideast 3rd worlders are the same as the european settlers and immigrants that built this nation, legal or not.

Illegal and south of the border doesn't make for a good combination.

Listen to this bullshit by OldFool: "The U.S. didn't become the lone word superpower because it welcomed immigrants of all faiths, races, and backgrounds, after all."
The U.S. became superpower before the 1965. Globalist "sponsored" Immigration Act. Since then the U.S. is on a steady decline. (before the morons start their crap that we still are, I did not say we weren't, I said steady decline)

Illegal and south of the border doesn't make for a good combination.

Friendly reminder that these people hate you.
dreams.jpg

Listen to this bullshit by OldFool: "The U.S. didn't become the lone word superpower because it welcomed immigrants of all faiths, races, and backgrounds, after all."
The U.S. became superpower before the 1965. Globalist "sponsored" Immigration Act. Since then the U.S. is on a steady decline. (before the morons start their crap that we still are, I did not say we weren't, I said steady decline)

The diversity that old fool thinks makes us stronger is like having a chain with multiple capacity links in it and expecting the chain to be able to hold to the level of the strongest link instead of the weakest.

A fact no liberals want to address...

At it's inception? Absolutely. Read up on "slavery in america" for details...
Not all blacks were slaves.

No one said they were...
Which race was excluded from our Union?
You look at the founding body of governance and tell me.
None? Our original Constitution is both gender and race neutral, from Inception.
Yeah? You might want to read up a bit more on that...
I did. It is not in our federal Constitution. You are referring to State Constitutions.

Here is what our federal Constitution has to say about it: The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.

Forum List

Back