Diversity Is Not A Strength

“To be consistent with existing and probably unalterable prejudices in the U.S. freed blacks ought to be permanently removed beyond the region occupied by or allotted to a White population." -James Madison

The number of purely white people in the world is proportionably very small.... I could wish their Numbers were increased. "- Benjamin Franklin

Why increase the Sons of Africa, by Planting them in America?”-Benjamin Franklin

Last edited:
Where was there ever a confederacy of republics united as these states are...or, in which the people were so drawn together by religion, blood, language, manners, and customs?- John Taylor

“Providence has been pleased to give this one connected country to one united people, a people descended from the same ancestors, speaking the same language, professing the same religion, attached to the same principles of government,very similar in their manners and customs.”-John Jay

Brother of Hariette Beecher Stowe, author of Uncle Toms Cabin...
“Do your duty first to the colored people here; educate them, Christianize them, and then colonize them.”

Henry Ward Beecher

I make no war upon the South nor upon slavery in the South. I have no squeamish sensitiveness upon the subject of slavery, nor morbid sympathy for the slave. I plead the cause of the rights of white freemen. I would preserve for free white labor a fair country, a rich inheritance, where the sons of toil, of my own race and own color, can live without the disgrace which association with negro slavery brings upon free labor. I stand for the inviolability of free territory. It shall remain free, so far as my voice or vote can aid in the preservation of its character.

. . . O, for the honor of the North for the fair fame of our green hills and valleys, be firm in this crisis be true to your country and your race. The white laborer of the North claims your service; he demands that you stand firm to his interests and his rights; that you preserve the future homes of his children, on the distant shores of the Pacific, from the degradation and dishonor of negro servitude. Where the negro slave labors, the free white man cannot labor by his side without sharing in his degradation and disgrace.-1847 Representative Wilmot NY

Even the "Yankees" of the north so despised the idea of a nonhomogeneous America; that many lobbied to dissallow blacks even being brought into any newly acquired territories, under any terms. Even as slaves...

So, how many genocide movements didn't involve multiculturalism as a factor?
Rwanda.
Wrong.
Right.

What is the cultural difference?

Tutsi, Hutu.

Read a book.

So, I did read a book. And ironically, I came to the opposite conclusion.

Since the book is not online, I'll quote a link which said exactly what I have read.

"Hutus and Tutsis have the same language; the same religion; the same culture. They have lived intermingled for centuries on the same land,"

"According to one theory, the Tutsis were a distinct group which arrived later than the Hutus, living peaceably alongside them in some areas, enslaving them in others. Other studies say there is no proof the two were ever distinct peoples"

"Despite the stereotypical variation in appearance - tall Tutsis, squat Hutus - anthropologists say they are ethnically indistinguishable"

Guide to the Zaire crisis: The difference between a Hutu and a Tutsi

During the genocide, members of the Hutu death squads routinely dropped off Tutsis family members to save havens, before going out to kill more.

Point being, it is ridiculous to claim they had a cultural difference, since the majority were interrelated. It was purely black on black racism. Not even cultural-ism... just racism. It was simply, we don't like people who are "tutsis". It wasn't because of any other reason than that.

So, how many genocide movements didn't involve multiculturalism as a factor?
Rwanda.
Wrong.
Right.

Tutsi, Hutu.

Read a book.

Since the book is not online, I'll quote a link which said exactly what I have read.

"Hutus and Tutsis have the same language; the same religion; the same culture. They have lived intermingled for centuries on the same land,"

"According to one theory, the Tutsis were a distinct group which arrived later than the Hutus, living peaceably alongside them in some areas, enslaving them in others. Other studies say there is no proof the two were ever distinct peoples"

"Despite the stereotypical variation in appearance - tall Tutsis, squat Hutus - anthropologists say they are ethnically indistinguishable"

During the genocide, members of the Hutu death squads routinely dropped off Tutsis family members to save havens, before going out to kill more.

Point being, it is ridiculous to claim they had a cultural difference, since the majority were interrelated. It was purely black on black racism. Not even cultural-ism... just racism. It was simply, we don't like people who are "tutsis". It wasn't because of any other reason than that.
It's not even racism. It's tribal or ethnic.

Right.

Tutsi, Hutu.

Read a book.

It's not even racism. It's tribal or ethnic.

{Tell me about the difference in their cultures}

:eusa_whistle:

{
According to many scholars, Hutus first settled in the Great Lakes region of Central Africa between five hundred and one thousand BC. Generally speaking, Hutus were an agricultural people who lived in large family groups.

The Tutsis, also known as Watutsis, were a nomadic people who began arriving in the Great Lakes region from Ethiopia some four hundred years ago. Eventually, the Tutsis settled amongst the Hutus – adopting their language, beliefs and customs.

But economic differences between the groups soon began to form. The Tutsis as cattle-herders were often in a position of economic dominance to the soil-tilling Hutus. That is not to say that all Tutsis were wealthy and all Hutus were poor, but in many areas, like Rwanda, the minority Tutsis ruled the Hutus.}

The Heart of the Hutu-Tutsi Conflict

The issue is 100% cultural. No one ever said race, you are simply trying to move the goal posts after being taken to the woodshed.

You are not going to like my answer, but it is the truth. I personally know people who are racists. I worked with them.
OK. Let's stop right here.

This is a common tactic that whites supremacist try 2 do. The try 2 paint themselves as the voice of reason. The neutral one. The objective one.
And when you listen to their story, you know why.
Let me guess ? I've not read below but it's probably some "I was beaten, robbed by a black person" story.

Right ?
There was a man who worked here in Columbus as a mechanic. He had a home over on hilltop. That's a suburb of Columbus, just 10 minutes from downtown where he worked at a Cadillac dealership.
And why did he have a Cadillac dealership ? Because the system of white supremacy and why was he living in burbs because of the system of white supremacy. And why did he get a job as mechanic because whites have a huge advantage in the employment market.
He ended up moving to Cardington, which is a 1hour drive out of the city.
View attachment 149993
And why was he able to move so easily ?

Because of the system of racism white supremacy. With the help of mortgage discrimination, redlining, zoning laws and so-called “market forces” pricing many blacks out of the better housing markets (even though whites only got into those markets because of government subsidies and preferences, both private and public.
I went out there for dinner with his wife, and we got to talking about why the lived so far away. The answer was simple. The neighborhood where they lived went from being working class, to crap. First stuff started disappearing. Then a man tried to climb in throw the kitchen window. Friends and neighbors sold off and left.

But the end was when she was delivering a meal to an elderly man across the street, and a woman came and started accusing her of all kinds of things. The wife was dumbfounded. She had never seen this woman before in her life, and no idea where she even came from, let alone lived.

Next thing a riot broke out, people stole everything that was on her. A dozen police showed up to disbanded the riot. This man and his wife, never even went back to their home. Asked someone else to go through and collect their keepsakes and high value items. But everything else they left with the house and sold as in. They lived in a hotel, and then a rental, and then got this house an hour away from the city.

Of course you know what I'm going to say, don't you? You knew it half way through this story. The man breaking in through the window, was black. The woman that accused her on the street was black. The people the rioted and stole everything she had, and started beating her, were all black.
Well first off. There are 2 sides 2 every story. I'm only getting ur white supremacist version.

First ppl like u or ur friend who rationalize their racism on the basis of their personal experiences with members of the group they dislike, r always being highly selective when it comes 2 the experiences from which u think u should draw conclusions.

After all, if ur and ur friend negative experiences with blacks prove that blacks are bad people, then by definition, anyone who had had good experiences with black people would be able to say that all blacks are good people. Right ?

An argument every bit as silly, but just as logical, given ur original line of reasoning.

I mean. If you wanted to go down the road of personal experiences, then black people have WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more negative experiences with whites, than whites have with blacks.

There are 36 million black ppl in the USA. Even if you or your friend had encountered dozens of blk folks who had rubbed you the wrong way, this would be such a small and obviously unrepresentative sample.

Secondly how many bad experiences with other whites are you or your friend forgetting, which didn’t lead you to generalize about white folks as a group ?

Studies show ppl remember stereotype-confirming behavior in those who are considered different, while ignoring the many times members of their own group did the same things.

So when a black person robs, to you and your friend that triggers pre-existing set of beliefs, that can be applied to explain the behavior.

So white ppl can do (and do do) all the same things as blacks, but ull viewed them as individuals, while blacks who do anything negative are viewed through a racial group lens.
And then you say to us "there is racism!"...... yes. Yes there is. And it's your people that are causing it.
This silly idea that white people are racist because of what black people do is easily debunked by the fact that even in places where there are hardly no black people. Places like Russia, Serbia, Poland or Croatia. Places where they're not even around black people, barely speak to black people. They'll come forward with the exactly the same stereotypes as you and others. There is a major far right movement over there. Check it out.

So black people are the cause of the research indicating that job applicants with white sounding names have a 50 percent better chance of being called back then black-sounding names, even when all qualifications are the same?

So black people are the cause of the study that found white job applicants with criminal records have a better chance of being called back for an interview than black applicants without one, even when all the qualifications are the same?

So black people are the cause of the massive nationwide study that estimated at least 1 million cases of blatant job discrimination against blacks?

So black people are the cause of the fact that black males with college degrees are almost twice as likely as whites to be out of work?

So black people are the cause of the evidence suggesting millions of cases of race-based housing discrimination against blk people each yr

So black people are the cause the reports of blatant racism practiced by Wells Fargo, which was deliberately roping black borrowers (to whom they referred as “mud people”) into high-cost loans, targeting them for these instruments, and even falsifying credit histories to make black applicants look like greater risks than they were, so as to justify the scam?

So black people are the cause of the way whites in the New Orleans area conspired after the flooding of the city to keep blacks from returning and being able to find housing on equitable terms, if at all?

So black people are the cause of the data from the Justice Department, to the effect that blacks are far more likely than whites to have their cars and persons searched after a traffic stop, even though whites, when searched, are more than four times as likely to have drugs or other illegal contraband on them?

So black people are the cause of the fact that millions of black men who are ex-felons and have paid their debt to society are permanently blocked from voting ?

So black people are the cause of the research that shows black students being suspended and expelled from school at far higher rates than white students, even though there are no significant differences in the rates at which students of different races violate serious school rules?

So black people are the cause the story about how National Review columnist John Derbyshire told Harvard law students that black achievement lags behind white achievement because blacks are biologically inferior to whites?

And black ppl are the cause of that. Right ?
Stop committing crime. Stop breaking the law. Every single time black people move into a neighborhood, and there ends up being crime... you are creating racists people.
Really. So racism is black people's fault now ?

So if black people had zero crime everything would be fine and dandy ?

Is that what you're seriously saying ?

Black don't commit any more crimes than whites. What happens is that black people are punished more for any crimes where as white people are let off because we live in a system of white supremacy/.

For example.

Michael A. Wood Jr was a retired White American police sergeant he noted what he saw while serving on the Baltimore police force from 2003 to 2014

He confirmed much of what many Black Americans in Baltimore have long known.

The Police :
  • Racially profile.·
  • Lie.
  • Do not see Black and poor people as real human being.
  • Are an occupying force in Black ghettos.
  • See the people there as the enemy, not as citizens to protect and serve.
  • Use unspoken arrest quota.
  • Each officer is expected to make so many arrests a month.
  • Do not care much about the US Constitution.
  • Are badly trained.
  • Fear Black males.
He found that arrests and crime bear little relationship to each other.

When he was put on patrol in a well-to-do White neighbourhood he would go to a nearby Black neighbourhood to make his arrest quota.

Not because there was more crime there but because he could get away with arresting blacks for little things, like throwing a cigarette on the floor or playing basketball in the street. The police were told not to enforce drug laws against white people

He did not see himself as racist but took part in a racist institution by following orders. And these orders came from top. Who were supported by politicians who represented not the people but moneyed interests – like the prison-industrial complex that need 90% occupancy.

Or read about white cop Adrian Schoolcraft he logged how the NYPD used to manipulate crime stats. He recorded everything that was said with a small tape recorder while he was on duty.

Police officers were told how many people to stop and search. How many tickets to write. How many arrests to make every month. Meanwhile serious crime was not taken seriously. .

When he had a solid case he went to InternalAffairs. So the police arrived at his door with a dozen policemen. They tore his place apart. They threw him to the ground, beat him up and handcuffed him.

After six days missing his dad found his son at last in a mental ward in Queens NY, where the police had put him.

His father gets him out. After that Schoolcraft went to live at his father’s house hundreds of miles away. Despite the distance, New York police officers have appeared at his door ten times so far.

That's only touching the surface the police plant evidence on suspects to frame them, as with the Ramparts division scandal or they protect drug runners.

The police deal in drugs themselves. Ever heard about New York’s infamous 75th precinct ?

I could go on.

But if you want to act like a 10 naive year kid and swallow everything the police tell you about crime stats, that's on you.
I'm lucky. I have been fortunate to know wonderful, kickass, standing for what is right, black people. Some of my closest friends I have ever had in my whole life, have been black.
I said you was a white supremacist.

I didn't say you hated black people. Although I think you do.

White supremacy has little to with emotion and feelings.

Racism is not about not liking someone of another group. Racism is a systematic way of harming people of another group and that requires power and systems and the collective agreement by that group to support and participate in the mistreatment of people outside that group

The only people on the planet who systematically exhibit these kind of behaviours toward people just because they look different (no matter where they go) from North America to Africa to New Zealand and Australia, etc are white people

A white supremacist can like a black person, sleep with black women, marry a black women, listen to black music, adopt a black child. They can do all that stuff but still be team white supremacy.

Your argument about your "kickass" black friends is like a wife beater saying “but I’m married to a woman!” every time he beats his wife of girlfriend and claiming so he can’t have no sexism in him.

There were many whites who supported slavery and Jim Crow segregation as social systems, and yet, managed to conjure personal kindness for individual black people.

Ever watched Django Unchained and his relationship with Stephen ?
But that couple, never met a black person until they were stealing their stuff. Until they were breaking in their home. Until they were attacking his wife.

Yeah, they don't like black people. But like a beaten abused wife, doesn't like men anymore.... a person that has only known criminal black people likely isn't going to be fond of them.
Because it's about white people's feelings. Right ? We should only care when white people suffer.

And because white people have a system to back them. I can bet that the person who you say broke into her home and attacked his wife will spend a long time in Shawshank.

So what's your point ?

Unlike the many cops who kill black people and walk.
STOP COMMITTING CRIME. STOP BREAKING THE LAW.
And why don't you white people stop committing crime ?

Most of the distributes and suppliers of the drugs aren’t black.

That is where the real money is. The black criminals are nothing but bullet fodder and a source of income for those who gain jobs in the prisons.

The distributors live in communities divorced from the street level dealers. They're almost never caught. If a black dealer, goes down, there is always another to take their place.

For every white drug dealer they apprehend, 99% get away. Plus they're not stopped as much. Hence it would appear to the people that it is mostly blacks who are committing these crimes.

For every black criminal who is incarcerated, there is many more white ones walking free, or in rehab, as the notion here is that they don’t want to ‘destroy’ a promising young person’s life.

Because of the socioeconomic deprivations of these black criminals, they will b hard pressed 2 find good legal representation. And in most cases were not even talking about the hard stuff, like heroin, crack or cocaine, but marijuana – weed.

And even after they do their time they don't get 2 start clean.

1) Almost no one will hire u.
2) Most professional licences r out of the question.
3) For the first 5 years u can't get public housing (just when u need it most)
4) You will never again get food stamps. And on and on.

Your life is messed up forever. So what becomes of them ? We already know : Within three years there is a 70% chance you will be back in prison.

And all this is explained away by guys like you that blacks are just low IQ savages who can't do no good, and then endless stats about 'black crime' is churned out to people who already have preconceived ideas about black people.

Which further encourages the police to target black men, lock up black men and even kill black men and cycle continues, year after year after year

And the worst thing about your argument is this.

The main criminals are white

You should focus your attentions on your fellow white brothers around Europe and the USA who cause FAR more damage have a far bigger impact than any black street criminal. Those white Russian mafia gangs and the Vory V Zakone brotherhood are almost exclusively white, though some Uzbeks and other ethnic minorities are presented among their ranks.

Italian crime is exclusive: Neapolitan camorra. European crime is white and forms a underworld web that beats black street gangs easily in power, prestige and money. Turkish Babas are exclusive white.

In France there are strong Algerian immigrant gangs and organizations but the upper echelon of French organizations are white. Very few black criminals have risen to the top there or in Britain despite numerous black criminals in those countries.

Now how this effects on people in the Europe and USA and their safety ?

These real crime groups are responsible for the flow of drugs into Europe and the USA. Then, there are the stockbroker jugglers, into bonds and securities who are also criminals and who are the main reason why the average whites are in the deep S**T, lose their homes, insurances, get laid off from work. They affect the real security of white people many times more than any black street mugger or dope smoking gang-banger.

They are also serious players in the financial fraud scene. They smuggle weapons and supply the street criminals with weapons and drugs. And of course, they are the ones who operate together with corrupt officials and politicians.

This has been documented for decades by now. They smuggle illegal DVDS, tobacco, are involved in the sex trade, identity fraud, benefit fraud. You name they are in it. You don’t know anything.

You don’t know the economics of the real big crime scene.

I wish you would stop popping up with these theories and me having to smack you down again.

It's lilke Whack-A-Mole with you. You most likely think you are not racist because you see racism as requiring hatred and false beliefs. Therefore as long as you stick to contempt and “science” your think your safe.

Racism by blacks against whites is extremely minor compared to white racism against blacks.
  • The Media
  • The Criminal justice system
  • The Prison industrial complex
  • The Businesses
  • The Corporations as far as hiring practices and personnel treatment
  • The School system
  • The Healthcare system
  • The Politics
All play enormous parts in some way or another against the black community.
Most black people are killed by other black people. How about you fix that first. Come whining about racism, after you fix your race so people don't hate them.
Now you move to the old black on black crime argument ?

White%2BOn%2BWhite%2BCrime.jpg

Are more black people killed by black people than by the Police.

True. But guess what ?

That would have been true 100 years ago.

But would the black on black crime argument been a good reason to excuse for the KKK hangings of black men ?

No. So why is it now ?

The black on black crime figure will always be higher that white on black. Why ? Because those are the people you live around. Your argument is like telling Breast Cancer Support Groups not to bother with that cancer and focus on Lung Cancer because that is the biggest cancer killer.

When ISIS killed whites in Paris or 9-11 Twin Towers you did not hear people say "Well, more white people kill white people, than muslims""

But that would have been just as true.

The police are held to a higher standard. That's why police killings of black people cause the commotion that they do. Because if you have the power to kill me, then you better believe I'm gonna hold you to a higher standard.

It's the same way a teacher can't be late often for their class and then turn around and say "Well some of you are late too"

With great power comes greater responsibility, themz the rules.
But they are not breaking into homes, or dealing drugs, or anything. They follow the law. That's why we don't hate them. They are good people. How about you do that. Try being good people. Stop glorifying evil, and start living right. Put down your pot, and pick up a hammer, start working for a living, and your family.

The Mexican next door to me, is a home builder. Wonderful family. I wish everyone was like them. Other people work. Spend more time doing something of value, and less time smoking pot, stealing stuff, and wondering why everyone hates you.
Yup and if those Mexican's started robbing or doing bad stuff all of sudden that would trigger the white supremacist in you.
Stop with all the gangster rap, and play real music
What's real music ?

Because I hate to tell you this but most rap music purchases and downloads are made by your people. That is; white people.

If white folks were interested in buying CDs by rap artists who sang about radical social transformation, racism and community uplift (n yeah there r many artists out there) then that’s the music that wud b churned out in larger numbers.

But white ppl aren’t looking 2 buy songs about overthrowing the system from which u benefit.

It's whites that have made the thug image has been marketable, and thus created a financial incentive for black artists to play image but instead of asking for any responsibility from them, you blame the artists for doing what they’re supposed to do in a capitalist system, which is respond to market demand, no matter the social consequences.

By the way, whites believed black men were thugs long before 50 Cent and Rick Ross

Let me guess ? I've not read below but it's probably some "I was beaten, robbed by a black person" story.

Yes. People tend to have a negative impression of others, after they beat and rob you.

And why did he have a Cadillac dealership ? Because the system of white supremacy and why was he living in burbs because of the system of white supremacy. And why did he get a job as mechanic because whites have a huge advantage in the employment market.

He didn't "have a cadillac dealership". He was a mechanic. Just an average mechanic. He didn't make millions. Nor did it have anything to do with .... white supremacy. He got a job there, because he worked really good as a mechanic at crappy shops... earned a reputation for quality, and got hired on because he was willing to do an apprenticeship position for $10/hour, until he proved he was able to work on Cadillac's without breaking them.... just like the two black guys that worked there. Which obviously the black guys got their job due to white supremacy too.....

Because he saved money and paid off debt. The house in the city was paid for in full. When he moved, he moved with cash. It's called "being smart with money". Anyone that is stupid... and is buried in debt, will have a hard time moving. I was the same way when I was in debt. I couldn't do anything. Must have been the anti-white pro-black racism.... right? Moron.

Well first off. There are 2 sides 2 every story. I'm only getting ur white supremacist version.

You can rationalize all you want. That just makes you no better than a Klan member.

So black people are the cause of the research indicating that job applicants with white sounding names have a 50 percent better chance of being called back then black-sounding names, even when all qualifications are the same?

Yes. You know what Asians do when they come to the US? They change their name, so they can be apart of society, and succeed. At a church, we had a women come here from Singapore. Her name was Huichun. (way-chun). When she came to the US, she changed her name to ..... Jessica. Oddly she had no problem finding a job, because she wanted to blend in with society, be a part of the community, and succeed in her life.

If you intentionally do things to separate yourself from the community.... don't blame the community when you are not able to succeed.

Seriously doing stuff like that and complaining about the consequences, just makes you an idiot.

It's like joining the national vegan society, and showing up with beef jerky at the members meetings.... then complaining when you are kicked out. That makes you a MORON. You are an IDIOT if you do that.

So black people are the cause of the fact that millions of black men who are ex-felons and have paid their debt to society are permanently blocked from voting ?

Here's a thought. Don't commit felonies. Try it. Sorry, I have no sympathy for people who commit anything close to a felony and end up in prison. You don't get to complain when you get out of prison. You are lucky we let you live. Most of those people in times gone past will be killed. White or black. We used to hang people for simply being with a horse thief, when a horse thief was caught.

Now you people just go to prison, which is a million times better than prisons back then, and when you get out you complain? No. You are lucky to be alive, let alone out of prison. Keep your mouth shut, and find yourself a job. Burger King is hiring, and you should not only accept it, but like it, and never whine again.

But would the black on black crime argument been a good reason to excuse for the KKK hangings of black men ?

That's not the point. As long as you focus on 'perceived' racism, instead of fixing your own problems, then your problems will never go away. You can whine and cry about this until your last dying breath, and you will simply die pointlessly.

I know you don't believe that, but it doesn't matter what you do or don't believe. The fact is, as long as you keep making excuses for black on black murders and crime, because of some mythical white supremacy.... your people will continue to commit mass genocide against yourselves.

And I'll even give you a little hint. You know what minority is least likely to be pulled over by police? Asians. You want to know why? Because they commit the least amount of crime of any group, including whites.

So here's the fix..... If you stop your people from committing crimes... if the least likely minority group to ever commit a crime, then police will stop pulling over black people. If Blacks are the least likely to do drugs of any group, police will stop searching black people's cars. And millions of people will stop having any problem with black people. Again, there are Asians in my condo area, and everyone is glad they are here. Why? Because they NEVER cause problems. Never vandalize. Never steal, never do drugs or deal drugs. Everyone is happy they are here.

When you change your reputation, the way people perceive you will change as well.

This idea that somehow if you just whine, and cry, and post your meaningless babble, and your endless stats that you think prove something.... is going to magically make other people view your minority differently.... is IDIOTIC.

You people have been doing posts just like these for 30 years.... I remember reading exactly this stuff back in the 1990s, and guess what.... nothing has changed. Nothing has improved. Nothing has turned any better. Clinton didn't make it better. Bush didn't make it better. Obama didn't make it better. Trump isn't going to make it better. Nothing you people do will make it better. All your marches, and your screaming, and your movements and protests..... NOTHING WILL MAKE IT BETTER.

What will make it better, is if you put away the drugs... put away the violence... put away the criminality... stop defending evil people.... stop complaining when justice is served.... and start being better people. That is your solution. Stop being bad.... start being good.

Prove all the white supremacist wrong. Do that. Prove them wrong. Not say they are wrong, not whine they exist.... PROVE THEM WRONG.

Have the absolute lowest drug use numbers of any minority.
Have the absolute lowest crime rate numbers of any minority.
Make finding a black person in prison, as rare as finding a unicorn.
Make blacks having a family, where husband and wife are married, and together, as common as grass.
Make blacks on welfare, as rare as moon rocks, because you are all working for a living.

Change your minority so that you are an example that white people want to be like. Make Asians have to fight you to have the top spot on the income ladder, because you are all succeeding in life and your career.

Prove the white supremacists wrong. Because right now, everything you posted isn't convincing anyone. It's not. Trust me, it's not.

You are not going to like my answer, but it is the truth. I personally know people who are racists. I worked with them.
OK. Let's stop right here.

This is a common tactic that whites supremacist try 2 do. The try 2 paint themselves as the voice of reason. The neutral one. The objective one.
And when you listen to their story, you know why.

Right ?
There was a man who worked here in Columbus as a mechanic. He had a home over on hilltop. That's a suburb of Columbus, just 10 minutes from downtown where he worked at a Cadillac dealership.
He ended up moving to Cardington, which is a 1hour drive out of the city.
View attachment 149993

Because of the system of racism white supremacy. With the help of mortgage discrimination, redlining, zoning laws and so-called “market forces” pricing many blacks out of the better housing markets (even though whites only got into those markets because of government subsidies and preferences, both private and public.
I went out there for dinner with his wife, and we got to talking about why the lived so far away. The answer was simple. The neighborhood where they lived went from being working class, to crap. First stuff started disappearing. Then a man tried to climb in throw the kitchen window. Friends and neighbors sold off and left.

But the end was when she was delivering a meal to an elderly man across the street, and a woman came and started accusing her of all kinds of things. The wife was dumbfounded. She had never seen this woman before in her life, and no idea where she even came from, let alone lived.

Next thing a riot broke out, people stole everything that was on her. A dozen police showed up to disbanded the riot. This man and his wife, never even went back to their home. Asked someone else to go through and collect their keepsakes and high value items. But everything else they left with the house and sold as in. They lived in a hotel, and then a rental, and then got this house an hour away from the city.

Of course you know what I'm going to say, don't you? You knew it half way through this story. The man breaking in through the window, was black. The woman that accused her on the street was black. The people the rioted and stole everything she had, and started beating her, were all black.

First ppl like u or ur friend who rationalize their racism on the basis of their personal experiences with members of the group they dislike, r always being highly selective when it comes 2 the experiences from which u think u should draw conclusions.

After all, if ur and ur friend negative experiences with blacks prove that blacks are bad people, then by definition, anyone who had had good experiences with black people would be able to say that all blacks are good people. Right ?

An argument every bit as silly, but just as logical, given ur original line of reasoning.

I mean. If you wanted to go down the road of personal experiences, then black people have WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more negative experiences with whites, than whites have with blacks.

There are 36 million black ppl in the USA. Even if you or your friend had encountered dozens of blk folks who had rubbed you the wrong way, this would be such a small and obviously unrepresentative sample.

Secondly how many bad experiences with other whites are you or your friend forgetting, which didn’t lead you to generalize about white folks as a group ?

Studies show ppl remember stereotype-confirming behavior in those who are considered different, while ignoring the many times members of their own group did the same things.

So when a black person robs, to you and your friend that triggers pre-existing set of beliefs, that can be applied to explain the behavior.

So white ppl can do (and do do) all the same things as blacks, but ull viewed them as individuals, while blacks who do anything negative are viewed through a racial group lens.
And then you say to us "there is racism!"...... yes. Yes there is. And it's your people that are causing it.
This silly idea that white people are racist because of what black people do is easily debunked by the fact that even in places where there are hardly no black people. Places like Russia, Serbia, Poland or Croatia. Places where they're not even around black people, barely speak to black people. They'll come forward with the exactly the same stereotypes as you and others. There is a major far right movement over there. Check it out.

So black people are the cause of the study that found white job applicants with criminal records have a better chance of being called back for an interview than black applicants without one, even when all the qualifications are the same?

So black people are the cause of the massive nationwide study that estimated at least 1 million cases of blatant job discrimination against blacks?

So black people are the cause of the fact that black males with college degrees are almost twice as likely as whites to be out of work?

So black people are the cause of the evidence suggesting millions of cases of race-based housing discrimination against blk people each yr

So black people are the cause the reports of blatant racism practiced by Wells Fargo, which was deliberately roping black borrowers (to whom they referred as “mud people”) into high-cost loans, targeting them for these instruments, and even falsifying credit histories to make black applicants look like greater risks than they were, so as to justify the scam?

So black people are the cause of the way whites in the New Orleans area conspired after the flooding of the city to keep blacks from returning and being able to find housing on equitable terms, if at all?

So black people are the cause of the data from the Justice Department, to the effect that blacks are far more likely than whites to have their cars and persons searched after a traffic stop, even though whites, when searched, are more than four times as likely to have drugs or other illegal contraband on them?

So black people are the cause of the research that shows black students being suspended and expelled from school at far higher rates than white students, even though there are no significant differences in the rates at which students of different races violate serious school rules?

So black people are the cause the story about how National Review columnist John Derbyshire told Harvard law students that black achievement lags behind white achievement because blacks are biologically inferior to whites?

And black ppl are the cause of that. Right ?
Stop committing crime. Stop breaking the law. Every single time black people move into a neighborhood, and there ends up being crime... you are creating racists people.
Really. So racism is black people's fault now ?

So if black people had zero crime everything would be fine and dandy ?

Is that what you're seriously saying ?

Black don't commit any more crimes than whites. What happens is that black people are punished more for any crimes where as white people are let off because we live in a system of white supremacy/.

For example.

Michael A. Wood Jr was a retired White American police sergeant he noted what he saw while serving on the Baltimore police force from 2003 to 2014

He confirmed much of what many Black Americans in Baltimore have long known.

The Police :
  • Racially profile.·
  • Lie.
  • Do not see Black and poor people as real human being.
  • Are an occupying force in Black ghettos.
  • See the people there as the enemy, not as citizens to protect and serve.
  • Use unspoken arrest quota.
  • Each officer is expected to make so many arrests a month.
  • Do not care much about the US Constitution.
  • Are badly trained.
  • Fear Black males.
He found that arrests and crime bear little relationship to each other.

When he was put on patrol in a well-to-do White neighbourhood he would go to a nearby Black neighbourhood to make his arrest quota.

Not because there was more crime there but because he could get away with arresting blacks for little things, like throwing a cigarette on the floor or playing basketball in the street. The police were told not to enforce drug laws against white people

He did not see himself as racist but took part in a racist institution by following orders. And these orders came from top. Who were supported by politicians who represented not the people but moneyed interests – like the prison-industrial complex that need 90% occupancy.

Or read about white cop Adrian Schoolcraft he logged how the NYPD used to manipulate crime stats. He recorded everything that was said with a small tape recorder while he was on duty.

Police officers were told how many people to stop and search. How many tickets to write. How many arrests to make every month. Meanwhile serious crime was not taken seriously. .

When he had a solid case he went to InternalAffairs. So the police arrived at his door with a dozen policemen. They tore his place apart. They threw him to the ground, beat him up and handcuffed him.

After six days missing his dad found his son at last in a mental ward in Queens NY, where the police had put him.

His father gets him out. After that Schoolcraft went to live at his father’s house hundreds of miles away. Despite the distance, New York police officers have appeared at his door ten times so far.

That's only touching the surface the police plant evidence on suspects to frame them, as with the Ramparts division scandal or they protect drug runners.

The police deal in drugs themselves. Ever heard about New York’s infamous 75th precinct ?

I could go on.

But if you want to act like a 10 naive year kid and swallow everything the police tell you about crime stats, that's on you.
I'm lucky. I have been fortunate to know wonderful, kickass, standing for what is right, black people. Some of my closest friends I have ever had in my whole life, have been black.
I said you was a white supremacist.

I didn't say you hated black people. Although I think you do.

White supremacy has little to with emotion and feelings.

Racism is not about not liking someone of another group. Racism is a systematic way of harming people of another group and that requires power and systems and the collective agreement by that group to support and participate in the mistreatment of people outside that group

The only people on the planet who systematically exhibit these kind of behaviours toward people just because they look different (no matter where they go) from North America to Africa to New Zealand and Australia, etc are white people

A white supremacist can like a black person, sleep with black women, marry a black women, listen to black music, adopt a black child. They can do all that stuff but still be team white supremacy.

Your argument about your "kickass" black friends is like a wife beater saying “but I’m married to a woman!” every time he beats his wife of girlfriend and claiming so he can’t have no sexism in him.

There were many whites who supported slavery and Jim Crow segregation as social systems, and yet, managed to conjure personal kindness for individual black people.

Ever watched Django Unchained and his relationship with Stephen ?
But that couple, never met a black person until they were stealing their stuff. Until they were breaking in their home. Until they were attacking his wife.

Yeah, they don't like black people. But like a beaten abused wife, doesn't like men anymore.... a person that has only known criminal black people likely isn't going to be fond of them.
Because it's about white people's feelings. Right ? We should only care when white people suffer.

And because white people have a system to back them. I can bet that the person who you say broke into her home and attacked his wife will spend a long time in Shawshank.

So what's your point ?

Unlike the many cops who kill black people and walk.
STOP COMMITTING CRIME. STOP BREAKING THE LAW.
And why don't you white people stop committing crime ?

Most of the distributes and suppliers of the drugs aren’t black.

That is where the real money is. The black criminals are nothing but bullet fodder and a source of income for those who gain jobs in the prisons.

The distributors live in communities divorced from the street level dealers. They're almost never caught. If a black dealer, goes down, there is always another to take their place.

For every white drug dealer they apprehend, 99% get away. Plus they're not stopped as much. Hence it would appear to the people that it is mostly blacks who are committing these crimes.

For every black criminal who is incarcerated, there is many more white ones walking free, or in rehab, as the notion here is that they don’t want to ‘destroy’ a promising young person’s life.

Because of the socioeconomic deprivations of these black criminals, they will b hard pressed 2 find good legal representation. And in most cases were not even talking about the hard stuff, like heroin, crack or cocaine, but marijuana – weed.

And even after they do their time they don't get 2 start clean.

1) Almost no one will hire u.
2) Most professional licences r out of the question.
3) For the first 5 years u can't get public housing (just when u need it most)
4) You will never again get food stamps. And on and on.

Your life is messed up forever. So what becomes of them ? We already know : Within three years there is a 70% chance you will be back in prison.

And all this is explained away by guys like you that blacks are just low IQ savages who can't do no good, and then endless stats about 'black crime' is churned out to people who already have preconceived ideas about black people.

Which further encourages the police to target black men, lock up black men and even kill black men and cycle continues, year after year after year

And the worst thing about your argument is this.

The main criminals are white

You should focus your attentions on your fellow white brothers around Europe and the USA who cause FAR more damage have a far bigger impact than any black street criminal. Those white Russian mafia gangs and the Vory V Zakone brotherhood are almost exclusively white, though some Uzbeks and other ethnic minorities are presented among their ranks.

Italian crime is exclusive: Neapolitan camorra. European crime is white and forms a underworld web that beats black street gangs easily in power, prestige and money. Turkish Babas are exclusive white.

In France there are strong Algerian immigrant gangs and organizations but the upper echelon of French organizations are white. Very few black criminals have risen to the top there or in Britain despite numerous black criminals in those countries.

Now how this effects on people in the Europe and USA and their safety ?

These real crime groups are responsible for the flow of drugs into Europe and the USA. Then, there are the stockbroker jugglers, into bonds and securities who are also criminals and who are the main reason why the average whites are in the deep S**T, lose their homes, insurances, get laid off from work. They affect the real security of white people many times more than any black street mugger or dope smoking gang-banger.

They are also serious players in the financial fraud scene. They smuggle weapons and supply the street criminals with weapons and drugs. And of course, they are the ones who operate together with corrupt officials and politicians.

This has been documented for decades by now. They smuggle illegal DVDS, tobacco, are involved in the sex trade, identity fraud, benefit fraud. You name they are in it. You don’t know anything.

You don’t know the economics of the real big crime scene.

I wish you would stop popping up with these theories and me having to smack you down again.

It's lilke Whack-A-Mole with you. You most likely think you are not racist because you see racism as requiring hatred and false beliefs. Therefore as long as you stick to contempt and “science” your think your safe.

Racism by blacks against whites is extremely minor compared to white racism against blacks.
  • The Media
  • The Criminal justice system
  • The Prison industrial complex
  • The Businesses
  • The Corporations as far as hiring practices and personnel treatment
  • The School system
  • The Healthcare system
  • The Politics
All play enormous parts in some way or another against the black community.
Most black people are killed by other black people. How about you fix that first. Come whining about racism, after you fix your race so people don't hate them.
Now you move to the old black on black crime argument ?

White%2BOn%2BWhite%2BCrime.jpg

Are more black people killed by black people than by the Police.

True. But guess what ?

That would have been true 100 years ago.

No. So why is it now ?

The black on black crime figure will always be higher that white on black. Why ? Because those are the people you live around. Your argument is like telling Breast Cancer Support Groups not to bother with that cancer and focus on Lung Cancer because that is the biggest cancer killer.

When ISIS killed whites in Paris or 9-11 Twin Towers you did not hear people say "Well, more white people kill white people, than muslims""

But that would have been just as true.

The police are held to a higher standard. That's why police killings of black people cause the commotion that they do. Because if you have the power to kill me, then you better believe I'm gonna hold you to a higher standard.

It's the same way a teacher can't be late often for their class and then turn around and say "Well some of you are late too"

With great power comes greater responsibility, themz the rules.
But they are not breaking into homes, or dealing drugs, or anything. They follow the law. That's why we don't hate them. They are good people. How about you do that. Try being good people. Stop glorifying evil, and start living right. Put down your pot, and pick up a hammer, start working for a living, and your family.

The Mexican next door to me, is a home builder. Wonderful family. I wish everyone was like them. Other people work. Spend more time doing something of value, and less time smoking pot, stealing stuff, and wondering why everyone hates you.
Yup and if those Mexican's started robbing or doing bad stuff all of sudden that would trigger the white supremacist in you.
Stop with all the gangster rap, and play real music
What's real music ?

Because I hate to tell you this but most rap music purchases and downloads are made by your people. That is; white people.

If white folks were interested in buying CDs by rap artists who sang about radical social transformation, racism and community uplift (n yeah there r many artists out there) then that’s the music that wud b churned out in larger numbers.

But white ppl aren’t looking 2 buy songs about overthrowing the system from which u benefit.

It's whites that have made the thug image has been marketable, and thus created a financial incentive for black artists to play image but instead of asking for any responsibility from them, you blame the artists for doing what they’re supposed to do in a capitalist system, which is respond to market demand, no matter the social consequences.

By the way, whites believed black men were thugs long before 50 Cent and Rick Ross

Seems that everything this "Paul Essien" character posted in the above quote was plagiarized from a book by Tim Wise:
Speaking Treason Fluently: Anti-Racist Reflections from an Angry White Male

...and parts of it also were lifted from this blog:
Abagond

...although I have a suspicion the author of the blog is also a plagiarist of Tim Wise's book. For years, this crap has been copy/pasted all over the internet, in forums, chat rooms youtube comments etc. People think they're debating a real person but it's all a bunch of bullshit propaganda.

It has come to my attention that there are many Plagiarized posts in this thread. That needs to stop immediately. Either use your own words or link to the ones you are Plagiarizing. Otherwise things will have to be dealt with differently.

Last edited:
It has come to my attention that there are many Plagiarized posts in this thread. That needs to stop immediately. Either use your own words or link to the ones you are Plagiarizing. Otherwise things will have to be dealt with differently.

Paul's very first contribution to this thread was copied from a transcript of a debate Tim Wise had with Jared Taylor:

Transcript of Radio Debate between Jared Taylor and Tim Wise on the Infidel Guy Show

In my opinion, Paul should be banned.

What about white flight ? Surely that shows that whites have a natural instinct to separate

White flight demonstrates the effectiveness of several hundred years of racial propaganda saying that black people are going to be criminal, they’re going to rob you, they don’t make good neighbours.

If you have years and generations of people picking up those kinds of messages and they do pick them up, from several different sources.

If you go to Russia, Serbia, Bosnia, Poland places were there hardly any black people and you talk to white folks who have never even been around black folks, they will come forth with many of these negative stereotypes in spite of no first-hand experience. They’re getting it from somewhere, not from their own reality.

And finally whites will become half or roughly maybe 48% of the USA nation’s population by the latter part of the twenty-first century.

But this idea that whites will be able to have no influence on the culture.

Whites would still be the largest single group by far of any group in the United States.

This idea that white people can’t hang on at 45-50% when these other groups have managed to survive and thrive at 4% in the case of Asians in this country, 12% in the case of blacks, 12% in the case of Latinos, their cultures are doing quite well at being manifested and celebrated and the idea that whites can’t do that at 45%

I mean, whites must be an incredibly weak-willed or genetically defective or culturally retarded group of people if they can’t maintain their own influence at 45%, that just seems insane.

Care to address your plagiarism? Use your own words this time.
Nah... it appears that he is content to just cut, and paste a post he already made in another thread in an attempt to change the topic.

"Which" by the way Paul, is... "Diversity is not a strength". Specifically where it impacts the furtherance, and perpetuation of a culture.

Last edited:

Paul's very first contribution to this thread was copied from a transcript of a debate Tim Wise had with Jared Taylor:

Transcript of Radio Debate between Jared Taylor and Tim Wise on the Infidel Guy Show

In my opinion, Paul should be banned.

What about white flight ? Surely that shows that whites have a natural instinct to separate

White flight demonstrates the effectiveness of several hundred years of racial propaganda saying that black people are going to be criminal, they’re going to rob you, they don’t make good neighbours.

If you have years and generations of people picking up those kinds of messages and they do pick them up, from several different sources.

If you go to Russia, Serbia, Bosnia, Poland places were there hardly any black people and you talk to white folks who have never even been around black folks, they will come forth with many of these negative stereotypes in spite of no first-hand experience. They’re getting it from somewhere, not from their own reality.

And finally whites will become half or roughly maybe 48% of the USA nation’s population by the latter part of the twenty-first century.

But this idea that whites will be able to have no influence on the culture.

Whites would still be the largest single group by far of any group in the United States.

This idea that white people can’t hang on at 45-50% when these other groups have managed to survive and thrive at 4% in the case of Asians in this country, 12% in the case of blacks, 12% in the case of Latinos, their cultures are doing quite well at being manifested and celebrated and the idea that whites can’t do that at 45%

I mean, whites must be an incredibly weak-willed or genetically defective or culturally retarded group of people if they can’t maintain their own influence at 45%, that just seems insane.

When you see this happening, you need to report it.

That my posts are such an affront to you, to the point where you're asking me to be banned speaks volumes about the fragility of the white supremacist mentality where even a tiny instance of contrary opinions are a threat to you and causes U2 fall part n erupt like a hilarious volcano

Fucking lol. Even this is plagiarized. Look:

Typical black racists

That my posts are such an affront to you, to the point where you're asking me to be banned speaks volumes about the fragility of the white supremacist mentality where even a tiny instance of contrary opinions are a threat to you and causes U2 fall part n erupt like a hilarious volcano

Fucking lol. Even this is plagiarized. Look:

Typical black racists
It's become clear that the intention of Paul is to do as much damage to this thread as possible. Culminating in either getting it closed, or provoking it's participants into doing something to get banned.

Back to the topic, please. Report all posts from this one on that are clearly off topic or meant to disrupt the thread.

Forum List

Back