Disproportionate criminal behavior

xÞx;1658034 said:
terms like 'inferior' are value statements that aren't used and do not belong in studies

Wrong. Superior and inferior are regularly used in clinical studies.

Crying 'racist' like a Democrat only shows that you are unable to rebut. You cannot deny the facts: blacks on the whole commit more crime, have lower IQs, and are less able to succeed in civilized society.

What does "on the whole" mean?

xÞx;1651500 said:
The first question is a fallacy (Fallacy of the Complex Question) because it assumes that ALL blacks commit more violent crimes than ALL whites.

Wrong. It says that blacks taken as a whole commit more crime that whites taken as a whole. Try again.
I admit the statement about controlling wealth should have been more explicit. Which that statement was applicable, but NOT limited to, the United States.
You made a universal statement that was wrong. It's as simple as that.

What qualifies a question as a Complex Question (Fallacy)?

xÞx;1651509 said:
Asians, Italians, and the Irish were altered like shit when they go here. They do not commit disproportionate levels of crime.

Why can't blacks get their act together? You can't blame slaver, either- the entire continent of Africa stands as evidence that Blacks can't form or maintain civil societies.

The answer is clear: As a whole,. blacks are incapable of forming or living in civilized socialites as effectively as Whites and Asians on the whole. This may be related to their lower IQs.

What qualifies a society as a civilized one?

why does Joe only nitpik other people's comments? because anytime he tries to say anything it is just as suseptible to criticism as the others.

if there are two main options, both impossible to prove but with one supported by the preponderance of evidence and the other needing a torturous combination of coincidence after coincidence, shouldn't the more reasonable explanation at least get an open examination? predictions from the differences in IQ result in disparate racial results that mirror reality. racism, low expectations, living conditions,etc do not explain what we see and whenever they are studied in depth actually add evidence to the IQ argument. the world will not end if we acknowledge HBD, and there will be no pograms. do we 'get rid off' individuals that are weak or sick now?

why does Joe only nitpik other people's comments? because anytime he tries to say anything it is just as suseptible to criticism as the others.

if there are two main options, both impossible to prove but with one supported by the preponderance of evidence and the other needing a torturous combination of coincidence after coincidence, shouldn't the more reasonable explanation at least get an open examination? predictions from the differences in IQ result in disparate racial results that mirror reality. racism, low expectations, living conditions,etc do not explain what we see and whenever they are studied in depth actually add evidence to the IQ argument. the world will not end if we acknowledge HBD, and there will be no pograms. do we 'get rid off' individuals that are weak or sick now?

It is NOT nitpicking, I need people here to understand that arguments have standards. There are standards to argumentation that people may not know about. By looking at some of the arguments, you can tell either people do not know the standards or people are deliberately ignoring the standards.

The Bottom Line, statistics do NOT prove one thing or another, they simply show trends or allow one to make a prediction (speculate). There is NO guarantee in predictions or trends. That is why it is very important to consider the probability of statistics. Either it is PROBABLY true or PROBABLY false (key word probably). That is inductive form, which is the strength or lack thereof. If you use terms like probably, the results or what one infers inferentially about the study is more difficult to challenge. But when one makes or tries to make a definite claim from probable evidence, it invalidates their entire argument. That is an ABSOLUTE in the world of Logic.

It is NOT nitpicking, I need people here to understand that arguments have standards. There are standards to argumentation that people may not know about. By looking at some of the arguments, you can tell either people do not know the standards or people are deliberately ignoring the standards.

The Bottom Line, statistics do NOT prove one thing or another, they simply show trends or allow one to make a prediction (speculate). There is NO guarantee in predictions or trends. That is why it is very important to consider the probability of statistics. Either it is PROBABLY true or PROBABLY false (key word probably). That is inductive form, which is the strength or lack thereof. If you use terms like probably, the results or what one infers inferentially about the study is more difficult to challenge. But when one makes or tries to make a definite claim from probable evidence, it invalidates their entire argument. That is an ABSOLUTE in the world of Logic.

haha, you must be pretty busy then. no one, including you, can live up to your distorted version of the rules of logic.

you don't seem to understand that the world is made up of fuzzy catagories, fuzzy measurements, fuzzy truth. that doesn't mean the world doesn't exist though.

haha, you must be pretty busy then. no one, including you, can live up to your distorted version of the rules of logic.

you don't seem to understand that the world is made up of fuzzy catagories, fuzzy measurements, fuzzy truth. that doesn't mean the world doesn't exist though.

I am NOT a gambling Man, but I am willing to bet my dollars to your doughnuts that you have a lousy interpretation of what is Logic. Whether it is Formal Logic or Informal Logic, it is NOTHING "fuzzy" about either.

I just wish the both were required for all college curriculums. Then a nice majority of people would understand how concise and important they are. Then people will understand how to argue. At least the people who attend college would understand.

I am NOT a gambling Man, but I am willing to bet my dollars to your doughnuts that you have a lousy interpretation of what is Logic. Whether it is Formal Logic or Informal Logic, it is NOTHING "fuzzy" about either.

I just wish the both were required for all college curriculums. Then a nice majority of people would understand how concise and important they are. Then people will understand how to argue. At least the people who attend college would understand.

riiiiiight... the OP said something about blacks having a higher rate of crime than other groups. your idea of arguing is to say that poster said 'all blacks commit more crime than all whites'. this is a conversational board and you DEMAND writing standards higher than text book quality. you DEMAND that every individual in the group being studied needs to be polled for the statistics to be valid. hmmm... I guess by your standards science would never get anywhere.

Why do blacks commit more violent crime than whites? Is it because of a culture of violence and anti-authority taking? Is it because of socio-economic factors that are all the White man's fault? Is it all a lie, the result of a racist legal system? is it tghe political atmosphere that encourages many of them to blame their actions of the previous?

Discuss

This is what the original post stated. You see anything in there about other groups?

riiiiiight... the OP said something about blacks having a higher rate of crime than other groups. your idea of arguing is to say that poster said 'all blacks commit more crime than all whites'. this is a conversational board and you DEMAND writing standards higher than text book quality. you DEMAND that every individual in the group being studied needs to be polled for the statistics to be valid. hmmm... I guess by your standards science would never get anywhere.

If it were by my standards, which I believe it is, it would NOT be a whole heap of bad or incorrect, misleading information floating around out there. This information some people receive and believe to be true and they teach it to others. This false teaching becomes a plague of lies and deception.

Please at least TRY to be reasonable. I come here to learn. I am just trying to get you to look at this with an open mind. But when many people are just wrong, the only thing I learn is many people have been misinformed. If someone's predicate is false in the beginning, then what they were discussing about the subject becomes a redundancy (invalid), until that falsity is corrected.

I have stated this before and I will state this again. Statistics do NOT PROVE ANYTHING one way or another, statistics only show trends based on the strength.

Example:

If you have a container of 3000 eggs, you select first 3 eggs (1 %) to be inspected. You find that those 3 eggs were rotten. By inspecting 1 % of the population of eggs, is it safe to conclude that ALL the (3000) eggs are rotten? (NO, Very weak induction)

The inductively logical conclusion would be, Some of the eggs are rotten. (Very Strong induction)

If you change that number to the first 1500 eggs are found to be rotten, then is it safe to conclude that ALL the (3000) eggs are rotten? (NO, Weak)

The inductively logical conclusion would be, Half the eggs are rotten. (Strong)

To the first 1501 (more than 50 %) were found to be rotten, still the conclusion is NOT ALL. The inductively logical conclusion would be, The majority of the eggs are rotten. (Strong, for that particular sample)

Even if you change that number to the first 2999 (99.9 %) were found to be rotten, then it is still NOT logical to conclude that ALL the (3000) eggs are rotten. Although, that would be very strong induction. That would be PROBABLY true base on NEARLY all the eggs were found to be rotten. Or PROBABLY false based on the POSSIBILITY the last egg MAY be a good egg. Until you inspect that last egg, and that last egg is found to be rotten, then and ONLY then would it be inductively logical to conclude that ALL the eggs are rotten. That is what induction is all about.

Yet still, it will be illogical or prejudice to conclude that ALL the eggs in the world were rotten, based on the data of a sample of 3000 eggs in one container. Let say, arbitrarily, there are one hundred million eggs in the world. If 3000 eggs out of 100,000,000 eggs were found to be rotten, then you have about 3.0 e-3 (0.003) percent of the entire population of eggs found to be rotten. Yes that is less than 1 %. To conclude that ALL or MOST eggs are rotten is inductively illogical, based on this data. See, the exact numbers are most important.

But, if you DO find that ALL, of a certain group, are found to posses a certain quality or characteristic, then it is NOT a statistic anymore. Nor will you be using induction because it then becomes an ABSOLUTE and you will be using deduction.

xÞx;1651509 said:
Asians, Italians, and the Irish were altered like shit when they go here. They do not commit disproportionate levels of crime.

Why can't blacks get their act together? You can't blame slaver, either- the entire continent of Africa stands as evidence that Blacks can't form or maintain civil societies.

The answer is clear: As a whole,. blacks are incapable of forming or living in civilized socialites as effectively as Whites and Asians on the whole. This may be related to their lower IQs.

Plumbing, genius.

I wish I could take all whites who deny racial difference and dump their asses in the middle of Haiti for 10 years. Then come back and ask how many believe that blacks are just as capable of whites at maintaining civilization. Anyone who said "yes" would get to stay another 10 years.

If it were by my standards, which I believe it is, it would NOT be a whole heap of bad or incorrect, misleading information floating around out there. This information some people receive and believe to be true and they teach it to others. This false teaching becomes a plague of lies and deception.

Please at least TRY to be reasonable. I come here to learn. I am just trying to get you to look at this with an open mind. But when many people are just wrong, the only thing I learn is many people have been misinformed. If someone's predicate is false in the beginning, then what they were discussing about the subject becomes a redundancy (invalid), until that falsity is corrected.

I have stated this before and I will state this again. Statistics do NOT PROVE ANYTHING one way or another, statistics only show trends based on the strength.

Joe- your mathematical immaturity is very interesting, and it explains why you get confused when you try to impliment rules of logic.

here is my example to counter your egg fiasco.----a bag contains 50 blue socks and 50 red socks. how many socks do you have to remove to be certain of getting a pair of matching socks? answer, maximum of three, if the first two don't match, the next one must. but what if you want a pair of blue socks? then you must draw 52 socks for absolute certainy because you might remove all fifty red socks before you finally pick another blue sock on the 52nd try. but what is the likelyhood of removing 50 red socks before getting the second blue one? 50/99 x 49/98 x 48/97 x ... x 2/51 x 1/50 = an amazingly small number, my guess is a trillionth but it is definitely less than a millionth. but most of the time you will not have to pull more than 5 socks to get a pair of blue socks.

those who dislike or distrust stats seem to get confused on the relative probabilities of things happenning. every year blacks are found to have significantly higher crime rates than whites, by arrests, by incarceration and by victim interview. the chance that blacks don't have higher crime rates because of error, racism, etc is less than the sock problem above. that blacks have more crime is not 'bad, incorrect or misleading' as Joe would have people believe.

and Joe-- would you feed the last egg out of 3000 to your child, after the first 2999 were found to be rotten?

Plumbing, genius.

I wish I could take all whites who deny racial difference and dump their asses in the middle of Haiti for 10 years. Then come back and ask how many believe that blacks are just as capable of whites at maintaining civilization. Anyone who said "yes" would get to stay another 10 years.

its funny 'cause its true.

Haiti has had independant black rule for longer than the US has been slave free, hasn't it?

xÞx;1651509 said:

Plumbing, genius.

Surely, that was NOT a serious reply to my question. You are quite the comedian.

But, it seems as though you are NOT well educated on the history of Haiti.

"You have to know what was, before you can know what is."

You have been misinformed also.

What does the United States embargo or the slavery reparations exacted by France mean to you?

What does the United States embargo or the slavery reparations exacted by France mean to you?

if Haiti had been nuked it couldn't be more of a shithole than it is now. Israel turned a shithole patch of desert into a functioning western democracy in hardly any time (complete with nuclear weapons, at least there was uranium in the desert). your reasons for Haiti failing are incorrect, or at least insufficient to explain its total disfunction. lack of human capital is the main factor.

xÞx;1651509 said:

Plumbing, genius.

The U.S. will join it soon

if Haiti had been nuked it couldn't be more of a shithole than it is now. Israel turned a shithole patch of desert into a functioning western democracy in hardly any time (complete with nuclear weapons, at least there was uranium in the desert). your reasons for Haiti failing are incorrect, or at least insufficient to explain its total disfunction. lack of human capital is the main factor.

Incorrect?

You CANNOT be serious. I guess it is safe to say you did not look into the links I posted.

The main political point made by the bourgeois "National Convergence"--like that of the racist white colonizers and imperialists--is that Haiti is wrenchingly poor because the enslaved Africans killed all their white masters to gain independence and liberty. Haiti has consequently remained poor and dependent and in need of U.S. resources and technology. Government corruption is also a fundamental part of the problem, they say.

But this grossly distorts reality. Haiti's poverty lies mainly in the...

Haiti: A Slave Revolution -- Haiti Needs Reparations Not Sanctions

Others

I intend to learn from people on this message board. My question to you is, what are your intentions on this message board?

I intend to learn from people on this message board. My question to you is, what are your intentions on this message board?

my intentions, as previously stated, are to show that the naturally occuring diversity of talent is the reason for disparate racial outcomes, not the ever present cries of racism.

why are blacks the only group that is crippled by racism? why not asians and jews as well? why are black children already behind by the time they get to school? don't black parents shield their children from racism and fill them up with encouragement? how does a whisper of negativity from strangers overwhelm the cacaphony of positivity from family and friends? blacks should look to other blacks to fix black culture, not just expect other cultures to come in and 'help them'.

Incorrect?

You CANNOT be serious. I guess it is safe to say you did not look into the links I posted.

I looked at your links. outside countries have tried carrots and sticks time after time to help bring some semblance of civilization to that wretched country. all to no avail. you cant help a person, group or country that won't take any steps towards helping itself.

my intentions, as previously stated, are to show that the naturally occuring diversity of talent is the reason for disparate racial outcomes, not the ever present cries of racism.

why are blacks the only group that is crippled by racism? why not asians and jews as well? why are black children already behind by the time they get to school? don't black parents shield their children from racism and fill them up with encouragement? how does a whisper of negativity from strangers overwhelm the cacaphony of positivity from family and friends? blacks should look to other blacks to fix black culture, not just expect other cultures to come in and 'help them'.

Incorrect?

I looked at your links. outside countries have tried carrots and sticks time after time to help bring some semblance of civilization to that wretched country. all to no avail. you cant help a person, group or country that won't take any steps towards helping itself.

You should really choose your words more carefully. You are speaking very general, like you have a hidden agenda. Not ALL blacks are crippled by racism. Not all blacks are even crippled. Not all black children are behind when they reach school. Although, SOME blacks may be. Some blacks do very well. Some blacks do live in well structured homes. It would make common sense to think that the percentage of stable blacks should be about the same as any other race or group of people. But that may be contrary to popular belief.

It may NOT be impossible, but it is very difficult to make economic progress when over eighty percent of your gross domestic product is sanctioned to another country, for the last one hundred fifty years. Also, having natural resources to trade for a profit, but other nations refuse to trade with you. Not to mention, the threat of military force by the sanctioning country. To add, the United States numerous attempts to overthrow their government. By the way, the United States is notorious for staging coups in countries with a profitable natural resource.

You really should look in to the history of Haiti, and NOT continue to have a misinformed opinion about the situation. If you know any history majors please connect with them, maybe they can enlighten you. But you call the country wretched.

Forum List

Back