Disproportionate criminal behavior

Since race is not a genetic trait, it can not be tied to any genetic distinctions.

I would think that socio-economic pressure, counter culture brainwashing, and racism within the justice system are the major factors when dealing with the disproportions.

Race isn't genetic? I've never seen a white couple conceive a black child, have you? Speaking of brainwashing, I think I figured out your problem.

Yes race is not genetic. The amount of melanin one has in their skin is genetic. But I'm sure you are aware that someones race isn't just the color of their skin. You couldn't look at a persons DNA and say that they are this or that race. Another thing to think about is that if there were genetic differences at the level that, I believe, you are implying than children of mixed race couldn't have children. Since thats not the case it would stand to reason that in fact races are genetically the same. We're all the same species.

And yes black people do have albino babies from time to time so whats you point?
Excellent mal point.

If race has nothing to do with it, why are so many blacks still in the ghettos where most of the Irish, Italians, and Asians are not? Why aren't the natives on the reservations committing the same number of crimes when they move into the city as blacks ans hispanics?

Because they've mostly moved out of the ghettos, perhaps?

Incidently, I lived in poor Irish Ghettos in Boston.

The violent crime rate there was insanely high.

I the nearly 20 years I lived in boston I never had a problem with blacks.

Drunken fools that were also Irish?

Yeah, they were a menace to society.

I don't blame the fact that they're IRISH for this, however.

They were kids who were raised in poverty, on the means streets of Allston and brighton where being tough when you were coming up was necessary for survival and respect.

Editec, do really believe that but for neighborhood location, blacks and Irish are identical people? This is a farcical idea, counselor. It springs from a desperate desire not to believe the very ugly truth: blacks are evolutionary about 50,000 years behind whites, with markedly lower intelligence and markedly different behavior patterns. That's what you DON'T want to believe, because it wrecks your entire mental system. It's just too "mean", if you will.

But it's true, brother. If there's a God, he didn't mean for us to pretend this isn't so. He meant for us to deal with it in a decent manner.

Editec, do really believe that but for neighborhood location, blacks and Irish are identical people? This is a farcical idea, counselor.
Editec- is there any country in the world where the black crime rate is not substantially higher than the other groups?

Black do not get the same justice as whites doing the same crime. and are often falsely imprisoned and executed. They do not commit more crime but incarcerated more.

Gee...why do people who are poor and without hope become violent more often than people who aren't poor and do have hope?

This is very mysterious, isn't it?

Because people who do not have will take what you have. They will not do without or beg. Poor people are those in gangs, dealing in drugs and they call for violent criminal crimes. IF the government did not help them things would be much worse. Do you remember the man who took the little girl with him when he robbed a convenient store because they were hungry?
There are more violent crimes committed by the poor and those crimes are against those who have.

Gee...why do people who are poor and without hope become violent more often than people who aren't poor and do have hope?

This is very mysterious, isn't it?

Because people who do not have will take what you have. They will not do without or beg. Poor people are those in gangs, dealing in drugs and they call for violent criminal crimes. IF the government did not help them things would be much worse. Do you remember the man who took the little girl with him when he robbed a convenient store because they were hungry?
There are more violent crimes committed by the poor and those crimes are against those who have.

you are very scary lilollady. you don't seem to believe in property rights or the law in general. don't you realize that that is the attitude that makes majority black areas into hellholes? and majority black countries as well (Zimbabwe anyone?)

African Americans make up 12.5 percent of the American population and they make up 52 percent of the crimes in our country.

I have heard the excuses: they live in poverty, the white man discriminates against them, Fatherless black families.

I AM FUCKING TIRED OF THE EXCUSES!!!!!
TO MY AFRICAN AMERICAN FRIENDS ON HERE: GIVE ME SOME SOLUTIONS, INSTEAD OF THE USUAL WHINING!!!!!!!!

PUT FORTH SOLUTIONS TO REDUCE THE AMOUNT OF CRIMES YOUR PEOPLE, THE AFRICAN AMERICANS, COMMIT.

poverty rate and crime rates are correlated, the FACTS show such in every statistic we have on it imo.

Maybe, if we began giving these impoverished areas, better schooling....we could begin to see poverty rates go down, then the related crime rate go down....

that's my 2 cents worth of a solution, though i am not african american.

poverty rate and crime rates are correlated, the FACTS show such in every statistic we have on it imo.

Maybe, if we began giving these impoverished areas, better schooling....we could begin to see poverty rates go down, then the related crime rate go down....

that's my 2 cents worth of a solution, though i am not african american.

how do we make the schooling better? the Coleman Report made it pretty obvious that the students make the school not the other way around. how do we improve the discipline in schools? without showing disparate rates of punishment for blacks of course

Why do blacks commit more violent crime than whites? Is it because of a culture of violence and anti-authority taking? Is it because of socio-economic factors that are all the White man's fault? Is it all a lie, the result of a racist legal system? is it tghe political atmosphere that encourages many of them to blame their actions of the previous?

Discuss
The first question is a fallacy within itself. The remaining questions rest on the fallacious first question.

Since the subject is crime and I am a chef, eat this.

Wealth gap (among non-poor and poor) and crime are directly proportional. The higher the wealth gap the higher the crime rates in that particular area. Basic crime analysis.

Regarding race or ethnicity, whichever race or ethnicity is the majority controls the wealth. Whoever controls the wealth, controls who is poor. Secondly, whoever controls the wealth, has the power or authority to selectively impoverish. As you may know, poverty is the catalyst for crime. Consequently, one of the KEY conditions of poverty is the lack of education. Education (not limited to schooling) is directly proportional to earnings. High education correlates to high earnings and low education correlates to low earnings. Sadly, the same who control the wealth, also has the power or authority to appropriate education and or education resources.

This phenomenon is a global trend, not limited to race.

Why do blacks commit more violent crime than whites? Is it because of a culture of violence and anti-authority taking? Is it because of socio-economic factors that are all the White man's fault? Is it all a lie, the result of a racist legal system? is it tghe political atmosphere that encourages many of them to blame their actions of the previous?

Discuss
The first question is a fallacy within itself. The remaining questions rest on the fallacious first question.

Wealth gap (among non-poor and poor) and crime are directly proportional. The higher the wealth gap the higher the crime rates in that particular area. Basic crime analysis.

Regarding race or ethnicity, whichever race or ethnicity is the majority controls the wealth. Whoever controls the wealth, controls who is poor. Secondly, whoever controls the wealth, has the power or authority to selectively impoverish. As you may know, poverty is the catalyst for crime. Consequently, one of the KEY conditions of poverty is the lack of education. Education (not limited to schooling) is directly proportional to earnings. High education correlates to high earnings and low education correlates to low earnings. Sadly, the same who control the wealth, also has the power or authority to appropriate education and or education resources.

arrest rates, conviction rates, and eyewitness accounts all say that blacks have a higher crime rate. if blacks cut their crime rate in half they would still commit crimes at a higher rate than whites.

let's see some evidence to back up some of your other claims

Discuss

arrest rates, conviction rates, and eyewitness accounts all say that blacks have a higher crime rate. if blacks cut their crime rate in half they would still commit crimes at a higher rate than whites.

let's see some evidence to back up some of your other claims

That is either by coincidence or by design.

What do you want me to back up?

Poverty is the catalyst for crime.

Many blacks just happen to be impoverished.

Whoever controls the wealth has the power or authority to appropriate. This is a global trend.

Most of this is common sense.

Whoever controls the wealth has the power or authority to appropriate. This is a global trend.

I want you to back up your assertion that poor blacks are no more criminal than poor whites.

I find my comments to have 'common sense'. Yet you and some others don't agree. HMMM... I wonder who has the preponderance of evidence on their side?

I want you to back up your assertion that poor blacks are no more criminal than poor whites.

I find my comments to have 'common sense'. Yet you and some others don't agree. HMMM... I wonder who has the preponderance of evidence on their side?

Not just poor but impoverished. There is a big difference. But I cannot prove that beyond a reasonable doubt. I will have to show you statistics, which are biased. We would have to know ALL cases of impoverished blacks. Next we would have to know ALL cases of impoverished whites (if any). Then we would have to compare the two sets of data (crime rates). Then and only then we would be able to draw a fairly accurate logical inference. Regardless, the truth of these assertions will NOT be absolute because people change.

The only evidence you have are averages obtained from data analysis. The values obtained can be aggrandized or extrapolated. But how thorough the conducted studies were can be questionable. That is why one should not base an argument on statistics. Especially those arguments which deductive conclusions are drawn from inductive data. Which is fallacious argumentation.

I really do appreciate this discourse.

Discuss
The first question is a fallacy within itself.

How so?

if the question is invalid, why are you trying to answer it?
Regarding race or ethnicity, whichever race or ethnicity is the majority controls the wealth.

Really?

South Africa under apartheid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Are you familiar with imperialism?

If JP is correct, the warlords in Africa should commit less crime than the poor people they keep down.

Anyone got stats?

xÞx;1644558 said:

Discuss
The first question is a fallacy within itself.

How so?

if the question is invalid, why are you trying to answer it?
Regarding race or ethnicity, whichever race or ethnicity is the majority controls the wealth.

Really?

South Africa under apartheid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Are you familiar with imperialism?

The first question is a fallacy (Fallacy of the Complex Question) because it assumes that ALL blacks commit more violent crimes than ALL whites.

I did NOT try answer the question, I just gave my observations on the SUBJECT crime.

I admit the statement about controlling wealth should have been more explicit. Which that statement was applicable, but NOT limited to, the United States.

Yes, I am familiar with imperialism.

to be fair, a large part of the very poorest African American economies are based around drug dealing, which can justify a good chunk of the disproportionate violence

But terrible, god awful parenting is what I blame most. Those African Americans that are good parents, are some of the best... but the vast majority of black parents are too young and too poorly raised themselves to have a good shot at raising children.

Black fathers in particular have failed their kids.

Forum List

Back