Disproportionate criminal behavior

You should really choose your words more carefully. You are speaking very general, like you have a hidden agenda. Not ALL blacks are crippled by racism.

hahaha, a hidden agenda?!? and what might that be?

Some blacks do very well. Some blacks do live in well structured homes. It would make common sense to think that the percentage of stable blacks should be about the same as any other race or group of people. But that may be contrary to popular belief.

common sense?!? how can you purposely avoid looking at reality to the extent that you can believe the nonsense that you write? blacks (when I say blacks I mean the group as a whole, I realize there spread of abilities) underperform in education. there is no doubt about this. at every level, in every state, in every country, blacks have difficulty meeting minimal standards let alone excelling. the same goes for crime. the black crime rate is higher here and throughout the rest of the world. there is no doubt about it. and yet you blythly go on about common sense says blacks are the same as the rest. they are not.

if anything, common sense says there is something inherently different about blacks. while apologists ( I must admit I was one myself for many years) make endless excuses for black behaviour the gaps remain, seemingly untouched. Do you ever wonder why the mismash of excuses always adds up to the same gap? In the sixties and seventies we were all sure that opportunity and a helping hand up would soon have everything sorted out. it hasn't worked out, and it is very doubtful that it will ever change. without large amounts of affirmative action in schools and the workplace there would be a much smaller black middle class. and the children of the black middle class, who you would think would automatically carry on, seem to have large difficulties in holding on to middle class status. the evidence is clear to see for anyone who chooses to open their eyes.

You really should look in to the history of Haiti, and NOT continue to have a misinformed opinion about the situation. If you know any history majors please connect with them, maybe they can enlighten you. But you call the country wretched.

I know people who have gone down to Haiti, to set up humanitarian and law enforcement infrastructures. It is worse down there than the world knows, or can comprehend. to call Haiti wretched is a compliment

You should really choose your words more carefully. You are speaking very general, like you have a hidden agenda. Not ALL blacks are crippled by racism.

hahaha, a hidden agenda?!? and what might that be?

Some blacks do very well. Some blacks do live in well structured homes. It would make common sense to think that the percentage of stable blacks should be about the same as any other race or group of people. But that may be contrary to popular belief.

common sense?!? how can you purposely avoid looking at reality to the extent that you can believe the nonsense that you write? blacks (when I say blacks I mean the group as a whole, I realize there spread of abilities) underperform in education. there is no doubt about this. at every level, in every state, in every country, blacks have difficulty meeting minimal standards let alone excelling. the same goes for crime. the black crime rate is higher here and throughout the rest of the world. there is no doubt about it. and yet you blythly go on about common sense says blacks are the same as the rest. they are not.

if anything, common sense says there is something inherently different about blacks. while apologists ( I must admit I was one myself for many years) make endless excuses for black behaviour the gaps remain, seemingly untouched. Do you ever wonder why the mismash of excuses always adds up to the same gap? In the sixties and seventies we were all sure that opportunity and a helping hand up would soon have everything sorted out. it hasn't worked out, and it is very doubtful that it will ever change. without large amounts of affirmative action in schools and the workplace there would be a much smaller black middle class. and the children of the black middle class, who you would think would automatically carry on, seem to have large difficulties in holding on to middle class status. the evidence is clear to see for anyone who chooses to open their eyes.

You are joking right?

When you say blacks, you mean blacks as whole? The scope of that statement covers everyone that is black. So that means ALL black people. That is why I KNOW it is false. Because I know many black people who are brilliant. Who wants to be wrong?

When you say education, do you mean education in the United States or in the world?

When you say blacks, you mean blacks as whole? The scope of that statement covers everyone that is black. So that means ALL black people. That is why I KNOW it is false. Because I know many black people who are brilliant. Who wants to be wrong?

are you confused by the term 'averages'? the black average, as a group, is IQ85, one standard deviation less than the white average. the group average doesn't mean that every individual in that group is exactly the same, individuals have individual characteristics and can be either bright, average or dull. is that too complicated for you? it means that half the american black population has less than IQ85, half above. because the trait is distributed in a normal fashion we know that 1/6 of blacks score equal or above the white average. unfortunately it means that only 1/50 blacks score IQ115 and above, the usual threshold for professional fields such as doctor, electrical engineer, etc.

do you really not know this or do you just ignore it because it doesn't fit into your world view? I can understand you debating the reasons for the gap but surely you don't dispute the reality of the gap (which has been endlessly analyzed for decades).

I intend to learn from people on this message board. My question to you is, what are your intentions on this message board?

my intentions, as previously stated, are to show that the naturally occuring diversity of talent is the reason for disparate racial outcomes, not the ever present cries of racism.

why are blacks the only group that is crippled by racism? why not asians and jews as well? why are black children already behind by the time they get to school? don't black parents shield their children from racism and fill them up with encouragement? how does a whisper of negativity from strangers overwhelm the cacaphony of positivity from family and friends? blacks should look to other blacks to fix black culture, not just expect other cultures to come in and 'help them'.

Incorrect?

You CANNOT be serious. I guess it is safe to say you did not look into the links I posted.

I looked at your links. outside countries have tried carrots and sticks time after time to help bring some semblance of civilization to that wretched country. all to no avail. you cant help a person, group or country that won't take any steps towards helping itself.

My response was to the above post. Nowhere in that post was the word "averages."

You accuse me of nitpicking, but you keep cherry picking my posts. Why?

By the way, I agree with your statement about blacks should depend on blacks to fix black culture.

How do you equate the phrase "as a whole" with the word "averages" without the actual sum of the whole? As a whole is meant to represent the entire body or population of a group that should be accompanied with a number. While averages is meant to represent the total sum of n numbers, divided by n. The "n" is missing. Also, if you are going to use the phrase "as a whole," that would mean the overwhelming majority (what is that quantity?). Your argument is getting weaker as the more you post. Along with your integrity. Because we both know the entire black population was NOT evaluated.

So, from this data you present, again what was the sample size (total number of black people evaluated or n)? That happens to be a VERY IMPORTANT piece of evidence. I am referring to the IQ study. Sample size please?

You could NOT have read this link. Read the section titled "Why is Haiti So Poor?"

What do you think?

joe said-
My response was to the above post. Nowhere in that post was the word "averages."

ian said, in the post that was responded to-
blacks (when I say blacks I mean the group as a whole, I realize there spread of abilities) underperform in education. there is no doubt about this. at every level, in every state, in every country, blacks have difficulty meeting minimal standards let alone excelling

so now you are complaining about grammar again. I wonder if anyone can write precisely and concisely enough to get a passing grade from you. do you read to comprehend what someone is trying to say or do you look for ways to miscontrue the sentiment? my statement says that blacks underperform in education, but that there is still a spread of values in individual attainment. do you disagree with that? NEAP, SATs, ACT, etc all tell the same story. blacks, as a whole, as a group, on average are behind in educational achievement.

hundreds of thousands of students take the SATs every year. is that a big enough sample for you? at least tens of thousands of people take the military entrance exam every year. is that a big enough sample for you? all students are tested in grades 4, 7, 10. is that a big enough sample for you?

Forum List

Back